진짜 Song

My Love is you (English)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last time before Nickhun and his family came to our life, every Sunday is our family day.

 

Ever since they came, our Sunday is usually spend together with them.

 

To me now Sunday is my favourite day of the week.

 

 

The reason of course is I can be with him the whole day.

 

Today our parents agreed to go to nearby shopping centre for a walk .

 

So we tag along . actually Taemin is quite an obedient child. He always stays next to my mum. Unlike some kids always run about and even if you scream till sore throat they may not stay at the same spot.

 

And of cos me and Nickhun is walking together side by side except holding hands only.

 

After shopping for few hours, our parents decided to go for Tea break .

They saw a shop that sells toasted bread and coffee in front [Ah Kun house].

So we walked right in and after some time we managed to get a sit for everyone.

 

Suddenly an idea came to my mind and I can’t contain my laughter.

 

“What are you laughing at ?” Nickhun look at me and twit his eyebrow.

 

“This shop is call Ah Kun house. Your name also got a Khun. So in future can I call you Ah kun since Korean drama always add a Ah after the name right?”

 

I started to use my imagination again.

 

“ If that’s the case, I will call you Ah Song then.” Nickhun look at me with a challenged look.

 

“Grrr… This Nickhun. Good things never pick up but bad ones sure are. Nowadays he sure knows how to answered back whatever I said to him . Last time when his Chinese is not so good I can still bully him. Now he sure knows how to talk back.

 

“ what Ah Song. So Orbit. Can you give me a nicer name.” I pout my lips.

 

“ If you want to call me Ah Khun then I will call you Ah Song”

 

 

 

While I am trying to think of a way to answer him. Taemin my liitle brother opened his mouth to speak and I didn’t expect him to help Nickhun instead.

 


“Nickhun Hyung, you did mention to us before that 진짜 stands for really right? Is you phrase 진짜 and Song together, in Hokkien will be Jinja Song.”

 

 

Taemin talked while eating his bread.

 

Intially I was staring at Nickhun and after hearing this, I turned my head to stare at Taemin instead.

 

This Taemin my little brother who I loved so much now actually helps others instead. Ahhhhhhhhhh…

 

Everyone starts laughing. My intention to bully Nickhun flops and now it turns out I’m the clown instead.

 

 

“Wow , this is great. I love it. Jinja song really suits you well.”

 

Nickhun was laughing real hard and holding his tummy right now.

 

ARGHHHHH.. I must hold it. I need to contrl my anger. I will sure take revenge one day. Just wait for me. I scold him in my heart and I start to ignore him.

 

 

“ Angry ? Ok la if you don’t call me Ah Khun, I won’t call you jinja song ok?”

 

He laughed again while saying this.

 

 

“ I never answered him. What Jinja song really orbit lo.”

 

OMG if my good friends come to know about it , I’m sure I will be laugh for life =.=

 

“ This butter toast for you. Please don’t be angry with me ok.” He placed the butter toast right in front of my eyes.

 

 

I looked at him and smile. I shall forgive him then since I am not a petty person.

 

 

After tea break everyone was so full and after walking for a while more , everyone was tired and wanted to go back.

 

As Taemin is having an exam soon, He followed my parents back.

 

Now left only me and Nickhun.

 

Both of us looked at each other and thinking of where to go.

 

“ How about we go for a movie?” Nickhun spoke first.

 

“what movies?” I give him a look you call the shots.

 

“ Let see what are the current showing movies first.”

 

We walked towards the tickets counter.

 

Most of the movies we watched already and we only left with 1 choice which is Japanese movie. The story is about a dog whole li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter