Woo hoo even falling sick I still feel myself super Genki

My Love is you (English)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, I actually fell asleep in front of the window on my computer table.

I bet I must have watched Nickhun whole night and fell asleep unknowingly.

Needless to say a whole night sleeping near the window, I caught a flu.

Ah choo!!! Rubbing my nose and look up, I saw Nickhun was standing right opposite stretching himself.

Seems like he also just woke up and he saw me.

 

He was wearing grey t shirt and pants. Ah, charming guy wear whatever clothing also dashing.

 

He waved at me cheerfully and I actually did the same.

 

Ah Choo! Damn it. I think I really caught flu. The musus is dripping from my nose. I frantically search for tissue and finally found it.

Taking out the tissue from the pack, I use it to rub my nose.

Looking back from the window to his room, Nickhun was no longer there.

Ahhhh . Sad . Why did he have to disappear so soon.

I would like to see him for a little while more.

 

Rubbing my eyes, I saw the videocam lying on the table.

 

Battery flat. I plug it into the power socket and quickly  walk to the bathroom to wash myself  up.

 

I need to go downstairs soon if not Mummy going to nag again.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Mum, Need any help?” Mummy took out a bruch of veggi from the fridge.

“The Kim’s family inviting us to go to their house for BBQ. So I’m thinking bringing some veggi and meat over.”

 

“BBQ! Ah choo!!!” I sneezed once again. Guess I have caught a bad flu.

 

“ Are you sick? Strange.  You looked alright yesterday.” Mum looked at me with a strange look.

 

 

I kept quiet and just then the doorbell rang.

 

“Who is it ? So early to be ringing the doorbell.Victoria go and open the door.” Mummy said.

The moment I opened the door, is Nickhun standing there smiling .

 

He had changed his outfit to a white color t shirt plus a little hook behind.

 

Matching it with a Khaki bermudas. Simply dashing to the max.

 

His smile frozen followed by his eyes were pinning all over me,.

 

We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter