Chubby Face

My Love is you (English)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Nickhun’s House….

 

“Nickhun, take good care of Victoria and Taemin. They are our guest.” Mrs Kim saids.

 

 

Nickhun on the tv and showed the latest game on the screen. Both he and Taemin was so engross in the game.

 

Feeling bored, I started to walk around the house and happened to walk past Nickhun’s room.

 

I poke my head into his room. Well for a guy , the room condition is quite neat and tidy.

 

Inside his room , there is a piano, bed, cupboard and a computer.

 

 

“Ah, so you are here.” Nickhun suddenly appeared besides me.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry that I entered…” I stuttered the moment I see him .

 

 

 

 “There’s nothing to be sorry about. Come in”

 

I walked behind him and entered the room.

 

My eyes immediately fixed onto a girl photo which was just beside the computer on the computer desk.

 

The girl is very beautiful and needless to say must be his girlfriend.

 

My mood went low immediately and my eyes is still fix on that picture.

 

“ She is my girlfriend.” Nickhun answered in a shy manner.

 

 

“Oh..” I answered with monotone. Thinking to myself I must be a fool if I can’t guess it correct.

 

“We are together for 1 year. If not because of my dad who needs to work here, I won’t be leaving her at all.”

After finishing his sentence his face expression changed to a sad look.

 

“I bet you must miss her lots?” I tried to force a smile on my face but I think I failed.

 

“Yes. I miss her a lot. “ Nickhun pick up the photo frame from the table.

 

“ Do you still keep in contact?” I stand besides him.

 

For some reasons, I feel sad too out of a sudden.

 

Not just because he have a girlfriend. I guess it must be his expression and his love for his girlfriend.

I can sense that kind of emotions in him.

 

“Yes. Every night we will chat on MSN or Skype. “ He put down the photo frame.

 

 

“ That’s great you can see each other on the webcam and chat at the same time.” I looked at him.

 

“ Yes. I asked her to wait for me. After 3 years I will be back in Korea and we won’t be separated.

 

He smiled after saying this.

 

 

“Oh… yeah 3 years will passes quickly.” I forced myself to say those words out of my mouth even though I can feel my heart bleeding.

 

To tell the truth if there is something call Love at first sight, I will say Nickhun is the one that I had this strong feeling with.

 

So do you understand how I am feeling right now?

 

“ Time for dinner.” Taemin came into the room and dragged Nickhun out.

 

They are now quite close after playing few rounds of games.

 

 

I followed behind with a heavy heart. Before I left the room, I took a final look at the picture.

 

Thinking to myself, how many good deeds I need to do in my previous life to have Nickhun for a boyfriend?

 

Everyone was already at the table when we came down.

 

I pout when I look at the food on the table. This is my habit since small.

 

Therefore I got a nick call Bun’s face. Smile or not my face is like stuff with 2 little buns at both corners of my cheeks.

My friends always tease me and say they always wanted to squeeze my face as I look cute .

 

“What do you want to eat I can make for you.” Nickun looked at me with his killer smile,

I find that he love to smile a lot and his eyes looks enchanting whenever he smile.

 

“ Is ok. I can do it myself.” I replied to him politely.

 

How can I trouble him.

 

“ Is ok. You are our guest. Moreover you helped us a lot yesterday.”

 

“How about a fried chicken for you ?”

 

He took a chicken wing from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter