My New Neighbour

My Love is you (English)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yawn!!! Victoria held up both hands to stretch her arms as she wake up from her bed.

She took a peek at the little twin star alarm clock which was near to her bed.” Goodness me. Is 2pm!

She walked down from her bed and walked towards her bedroom window to open up the curtains.

The strong sunlight shone into her room and onto her pink color walls.

 

Trying hard to get use to the sunlight, she slowly opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was her new neighbour

is living just right opposite her house.

 

“Ah, seems like the new neighbour has shifted in.”  Victoria smiled from the corner of .

 

 This was immediately replaced to the shape of an O. As she grapsed at how handsome and charming her new neighbour was.

 

“OMG, am I still in my dreams? “ Victoria could not believe what she saw and she pinched real hard on her cheeks to confirm.

 

“Ouch! Ok, I can feel the pain. This means that I am not dreaming.

Oh God, I really can’t believe in this world there are really handsome guys out there.

She rubbed her eyes and the guy is still right in front of her.

 

The guy was actually busy moving all the boxes from the truck and because it was a hot afternoon,

under the strong sunlight, he was sweating profusely. Droplets of sweat were all over his body and

because of this his firm tone body can be seen under the shirt.

 

Just when Victoria was peeping at him, suddenly she felt a strong knock on her head.

 

“Hey Stupid, Don’t stand there and dreaming. Mum is calling for you.

 

The person who dares to call her stupid is her younger brother Taemin.

Although he is only 10 years old, his IQ and studies is way better than her.That is why he is always bullying her.

 

 

“Alright. Noted. How many times must I tell you to stop hitting my head? I will become stupid do you know that. “

Victoria rubs her head and stare at Taemin.

 

“ Well you already are. Doesn’t matter how many times I hit your head. “ Taemin make a face qat her and disappear from her room.

 

“What the….. Argh… So rude. You…. “ staring at the opened door and Taemin disappearing from her sight she could only shout it out her anger.

 

But is just plain useless as Taemin already out of sight.

 

“After washing up, Victoria was preparing to walk down the staircase and she bumps into her mum who was going up to look for her at the same time.

 

“Victoria, what took you so long ? Don’t you know that I am waiting for you?” Victoria’s mum started to nag at her .

 

 

“Mum, I was about to go down . “ Victoria answered.

 

“We have new neighbours shifting here today. Let’s go over and see what we can help.”

Victoria’s mum hold her hand and was about to walk down the stairs.

 

In the midway,

 

“Gosh, new neighbours? Hmm.. do we really need to go over?” Victoria stammered.

 

“Yes. Why? You look pale. Are you sick?” Victoria’s mum looked at her.

 

“No….just… “ Victoria’s heart is beating real fast and she just can’t let her mum knows the reason behind it.

 

 

 

“Mum, how about you go over first. I will come over shortly?

Looking at her clothes , how can she go and meet her new neighbour like that.

 

“Nope. You are getting more and more slumpy.Whatever things you need to do right now. Do it later. Now just follow me.”

Victoria’s mum ignored Victoria request and drag her down the stairs.

 

“Hello, I am Mdm Song. This is my daughter Victoria and my younger son Taemin. We live opposite. Is there anything we can help?

 

One of Mum’s forte is she can speak long sentences

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter