사랑해요

My Love is you (English)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well, time files. Is been a year since Nickhun and his family came to Singapore.

 

Guess what we are doing today ?

 

He is with me in my room sitting on my bed looking at me knitting clothes for the bear that he gave me on my birthday.

 

“ Wow you know knitting ? “ He placed his hands on the table and his helding his head and look at me.

 

 

Those charming eyes of his can kill many girls out there.

 

I have kinda of get use to the way he look at me with those charming eyes.

 

If my heart beats fast whenever I see him I think I will die in no time.

 

 

“ Ok lah. Small case lah. “ I feel proud of myself and answer confidently.

 

“ Hey.. someone is feeling proud  yo.” He tried to tease me.

 

“ What .. can’t I ? “ I answered him hands not stopping continue doing my knitting.

 

 

“ Of course you can. Who dares to object what you say my princess huh.”

 

Nickhun Chinese had greatly improved in this 1 year and I’m proud to say I’m the one who should get the credit.

 

 

“ Yo, someone Chinese had improved a lot . Don’t know who is the one who helped him.” I stopped at what I’m doing and look at him.

 

“ Haha.. What do you think ? “ He pinch my cheeks again.

 

“ Is me….me …ME” I answered not shy at all by my answer .

 

After being with him for such a long time what is the word Shy is no longer in my dictionary.

 

“ Ok talk to me in Korean. I want to see how well you can remember those that I teach you..” He looked at me and asked.

 

 

“ 오빠 보고 싶어요 “ I rolled my eyes trying hard to remember what he teach.

 

Over this 1 year he also had teached me some Korean.

 

“ Not bad. So you are thinking of me always? “ He winked at me at the same time doing the action like shooting me with an arrow like cupid.

 

 

“죽을래” I stared at him. This is what I learned from My sassy girl. Both of us giggle at the same time.

 

“ some more. I remember I teach you more than that. “ He held his stomach trying to control his laughter. He laughed so hard that he felt his stomach pain.

 

“Sah..Si…ni yo..”( This word have to say in Chinese meaning I will kill you. ) the sound similar to Saranghaeyo .

 

Actually what I want to tell him is 사랑해요

 

But I did not say it out . A smart one like me immediately think of another similar sound and answered.

 

“ What you want to kill me. This is Chinese. I did not teach you did.” He do a pose pretending to be angry with me.

 

 

“Yah yah this is the word you teach me. “ I trying to be cheeky.

 

“Is 사랑해요.” He pinch my cheeks once more.

 

Hearing this from him still let my heart skip a beat.

 

Actually is not hard to make him say this to me. Just a little lied to him that I forgot, he will repeat it to me once more.

 

Although the meaning to him is different from what I want but I still feel happy whenever I hear that from him.

 

“ Oh 사랑해요.” I repeated after him with a lot of emotion in it.

 

I’m not sure he can sense what I mean.

 

“바보 .You better remember it well. Don’t say the wrong word to the guy . If he is being scare away don’t blame me for that.” He pointed at my forehead and say.

 

“ Ok.  바보.” I stick out my tongue and make a merong at him.

 

Feeling sad for myself because he did not know the emotions I showed when saying 사랑

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter