Back home where i belong and more phone call's...

Sweet lips n' salty tears

 

Baekhyun POV: 

The minute i woke up this morning, i knew i had made the right choice, and i knew that i was home...
I felt home, lying in the arms og Chanyeol...
i turned to look at my cute boyfriend who was still sleeping and i couldnt help but to giggle to the sound of his deep snore...
My boyfriend... the snooring beast...
I cuddled closer to him and placed my head on his chest, whereafter i dozed of to sleep once more...

About 2 hours later, i woke up in an empty bed, Chanyeol was no longer lying besides me...
And judging from the silence in the room and from the bathroom, he wasnt taking a shower either...
I grabbed his hoodie and some jeans, lying on the floor by the bed and pulled it on...

when i walked into the living room, i could hear the sound of a cofeemashine, a toaster and a frying pan...
He was making breakfast! And by the smell of it, it was bacon, eggs and toast! Not to forget his coffee!
Morning Channie, i said quietly, but loud enough for Chanyeol to pick it up..
He turned around and looked at me..

Good...YA..you're wearing my clothes! He said and pointed at me...
I couldnt help but to laugh, but then i turned it into a pout...

Only because you stripped me last night, and threw my cloth who knows where? I snapped right back at him and waited for his answer.
He smirked and walked towards me...
He took me in his arms and pulled me into a deep kiss.

Yeah, and i'll gladly do it again.. He whispered during the kiss and pulled me closer.
Btw... you look damn cute in this... He said as he pulled away and smiled at me...
He then returned to his breakfast making, and i went to the couch and watched some lame TV-show..

After a few minutes, Chanyeol joined me on the couch, carrying a tray with two plates, decorated with Eggs, bacon, strawberries, pineapple and buttered toast, and of course coffee for him and Orange juice for me...
He pecked me on the cheek and gave me my plate of food...
I placed a pillow on my stomach, to use as table, while eating, and Chanyeol used the legged tray as his table...
He put an arm around me and the warmth that came from his body, made me feel safe and home...

Im definately home!... i thought to myself..

As we finished eating, we did the dishes and after that i went to take a shower.
after last nights hot session... well lets just say that i definately need a shower...
I went back to out bedroom, grabbed some cloth, a towell and my shower products, before i hit the shower...
As the water ran down my skin i started thinking about all the things i have gone through...
Chanyeol, my prince... I'm so happy to be back with him...
Leaving JunMyun... I'm sort of glad i did, it wasnt right being with him...

That little girl... something in me, remembers her and how we helped her, but its still kind of blurry...
I cant help but to smile joyfully, but i feel it fading away as one last thought crosses my mind..

As i leave the shower, i hear the sound of Chanyeol talking on the phone in the living room...
He doesnt sound happy, more like frustrated...
Is it Junmyun again? Wont he leave us alone?
I get myself dressed and join Chanyeol in the living room...

Who are you talking to? i whisper as he notice me...
He waves his hand and ignores my question. After a while he hangs up and looks even more frustrated than before.
There's a sadness to his eyes, but i cant tell why...
Something or someone bothered his mind...

I peck him softly at the cheek and looks him in the eyes..
Those normally happy and joyfull eyes, doesnt look very happy right now...
Why is my prince so sad? The puppyeyes are begging and my mouth is turned into a pout, knowing he cant resist me, when i do this...

Your parents are comming over tonight... Uninvited...He said through gritted teeth...
my parents...
Just a few minutes ago, the thought of them had crossed my mind and i got this bad feeling in my stomach...
Something isnt right...


AN: (LovinMaknaeJello) Sorry for taking so long... havent quite had the time for this ^^'
Hope you like it...
Btw... merry Christmas in not so long <3