180 Degree Change

You're Not My Oppa

As I was walking to school i was listening to multiple songs of Infinite. I couldn't help but sing along with it. Their voices blended together that makes this wonderful tingling feeling that i just can't help feel addicted to it. Their songs are so catchy and how they're so in sync with each other.

I was getting near the gates of the school and just head to my locker to put my stuff away and went to my class. I sat in the very back. No one dared to sit next to me and i didn't really care. I was pretty much a loner in school. No one to talk to. No smiling. No eye smile. Just cold, poker faces, death glare, and just basically ignore everyone.

I like being alone, but sometimes being alone actually is boring and lonely. So i would just listen to Infinite. They were the only ones that can keep me company. I was just an invisible person in this school. I remember Fannie Oppa telling me

"Don't mind others just focus on you. Don't let others bring you down just because no one likes you. Cause I'm here and so are the rest of your oppas." 

I treasured Kris Oppa because he's been there for me when i needed someone. Of course my other oppas too.

"Myungah can you come and do this math problem?" Said the teacher.

I got up and do so and just happen to hear many whispers.

"Tsh can she even solve it?" Bet you can't either fake nose person.

"Is she emo or something? What is with her and black?" Black happens to be my favorite color and most of my wardrobe is black and white.

I just hurried up and solved the problem within seconds and went back to my seat.

"Well done Myungah" Mr. Lee said

"Tomorrow we will have a quiz. It's not an ordinary quiz. If you answer a question wrong then it will get easier and easier. Just don't guess if you guess then i will have to give you an F. But if you answer and get the question right it will be harder and harder. Try your best to answer the question." Mr. Lee explained.

*Beeeeeep*

"Class dismissed." 

I waited until everyone left and then i went. Ther was too many people blocking my way and i was getting irritated. Why can't they just hurry up and go to the next class already. I hurried to get to my next class weaving through as if i was dancing in the hall but just weaving through.

The rest of the day was mostly boring and I didn't talk for the whole day. Yeah mostly every single day i would go through without talking the whole day. 

School was over and i headed home listening to Paradise. I love their hip s. It just makes me go crazy!!

*Ireonasayeo~ Ireonasayeo~*

I checked to see that Luhan texted me saying that cousins are coming over and for me to get some snacks.

To: Luhannie <3

I'll get them :D Just make sure they don't go in my room!! 

 

From: Luhannie

Arasoo <3 Don't take too long!! And get some buns for Minnie!! :P

 

To: Luhannie

Don't worry i will!!~ Oh and tell Kris that I'll teach him BTD later.

 

From: Luhannie

Okies I will :D OH and teach me To You Okay!!! PWEASE!!! I'll let you keep my headphones!!  No I'll buy you new ones! T_T


To Luhaniie

I'll teach you just tell Kai and Eunhyuk to help you with the first few then when i come I'll do the rest :D

 

From Luhannie

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH MYUNGAH!!! *HUGS*

 

To Luhannie

Okies Oppa have to go and get snacks now.

 

Form Luhannie

<3 :D <3

 

Well better get going.First off Buns, then Ice Cream, ramyun, hot cheetoes, Doritos,  chocolate,  etc.

30 Minutes Later

 

I carried in the bags from the market and rang the door bell since my hands are full of snacks.

"Myungah what took you soo long" Luhan said.

I just looked at him and then at my hands and arms as the bags i was carrying from the market. Then I looked back at him. He then got the message and took them from me.

"Mian Myung Myung" He pouted

"Its okay Lulu" I said coming in with the rest.

"Myungnie!!!" Yelled Xiumin running towards me and hugged me.

"Hi Bao Zi" I hugged him back.

"SOOOO DID YOU GET MY BUNS!!!" He yelled excitedly.

"Yep i did 5 packs of them!!" I half yelled.

"YAY!!" and he gave me a bone crashing hug.

"I'll take those." Said Chanyeol

"Thanks Channie" I said and when to my room to change. But when i got there a figure was sitting on my bed.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Just deiced to double update^^