Another 180 Degree Change

You're Not My Oppa

"Get off my bed dumb nut" Myungah said throwing her bag on her bed.

"Don't want to." The figure said sticking out his tounge at her.

"I need to change so you please leave so I can change." She said in an annoyed voice.

"Nope" He said shaking his head.

"Kai you ert hurry up and leave so i can change!" She then threw a shirt at him. Irritated 

"Okay fine fine fine Miss Moody Pants" Kai said heading toward the door. But came and gave her a back hug.

"Kai come on. At least let me change." Myungah said getting really irritated. 

"I just need a hug." He replied.

"Fine just one and then go." She then turned around and hugged him.

"okay you can go now." She then let go.

"Kai? Kai?" She kept saying cause he was still holding her.

"I missed you." He simply replied.

Myungah then soften. And looked at him in the face. So now Kai was holding her waist and Myungah was looking at him. Anyone would think that they are a couple, but they're not.

​Myungah then lifted her hand to touch his cheek. And looked at him straight in his eyes. Her eyes were saying 'Are you okay?' 'I missed you too's' 

"Kai" I said then putting my arms around him again.

"Myung Myung it was terrible! She broke up with me. All this time I missed you while you were at school! I didn't have anyone to share this with." I hugged him tighter.

"Kai I told you that she was going to brake up with you and you didn't believe me. Now do you?" I said since i knew that girl wasn't good enough for him.

"Yeah I should have listened to you. I'm a terrible oppa." 

"Oppa can i change now or do you want to stay like this longer?" I asked him since he was heartbroken over his first love.

"Stay like this longer please." He pleaded

"Okay. Just hope the other don't barge in and misunderstand." I guess i said that too early.

*Bang*

"Myungah ahhh~~ Sorry for disturbing I'm going now!!" And he closed the door.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

​Hii!! Infinite will be coming soon don't worry :) 

​Triple update Yay me!! :)

​Have fun reading and subscribe too!!!