Laughter

You're Not My Oppa

*And Can U Smile Niga Wonhajana~*

I slapped my alarm well my ipod. I got up and did my daily routine. Wake up, use restroom, dress and so on.

*ireonasayeo~ ireonasayeo~*

I smiled as I know that one of the Infinite member tweeted something. It was Dongwoo with blonde curly hair with his mouth slightly open. Oh he is cute! Spazzing now! Ahh cant stop.

jang dong woo~3~

 
 
  (Dongwoo's Twitter @ddww1122)
 
 
 
 
 
 

"Myungah stop jumping around okay. Or the house will come tumbling down!" yelled a handsome guy.

"Kris oppa im leaving to school." I yelled back.

"Ara Myungie! Be careful and make sure you Dashi Dora Wa~" and he started singing and dancing to Infinites Come Back Again.

" Neh oppa!" I said laughing at him.

"Oh and oppa your are doing it wrong just so you know." I said to him while putting on my shoes.

"Ara just wanted to make you laugh before you go to school... You know U-know Yunho."

"Yes I know U-know Yunho."

"You know..."

"Oppa I'm going to be late okay. And tell Luhan oppa that I borrowed his headphones."

"okies will do. Oh and Myungah."

"What?"

"Before the Dawn~ Before the Dawn~" I laughed at his failed attempt to do the hand motions to it. "

Oppa I need to teach you how to do it properly" still laughing.

"when I come home from work arasoo. Cause the hand motions for it is really confusing."

Oppa is such a cutie. "Neh neh I'm leaving now."

I yelled as I was heading towards the door

"Oooo~ Oooo~ Oooo~ eh To You To You To You."  Oh silly Fannie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a short update longer chappie tomorrow