Rewind

The Chrome Codex

Dear Diary,

Due to current events and lots of changes, this will be my final entry.

Things have taken a unexpected turn, or at the very least, a turn that i did not expect.

Goodbye.

                             -SP

 

 

​Yes. This is the final entry in the diary of Sandara Park. She had faced many challenges, but i seems her adventures have come to a end.

Whats that you say?

You are a new reader?

Well in that case, why dont we rewind, back to the beginning.

 

===================================

 

3 Years in the past...

 

Dara sat on the floor next to her cat Dadoong, running her hand through his soft fur as the RV hit a speed bump.

CL, Bom, and Minzy were sitting in the booth of the RV putting together a puzzle, Minzy's dog Dougie sat comfortably in her owners lap, while Seunghyun, Jiyong and Sanghyun played Uno.

Dara's father was driving the large RV as her mother sat shotgun and had fallen asleep to the gentle pitter patter of the rain hitting the windows.

Dara looked around the room and liked what she saw. Her peaceful mother and father, Her 3 friends having light conversation as they put together the pieces of a minnie mouse puzzle, and her cousin and brother playing a game of cards with there friend Jiyong.

These were simple things, but it was the simple things that made her the happiest.

But there was something missing from this picture. What was it? Who was it?

And then she heard it.

The snoring of her grandfather . She followed the sound to he beanbag chair near the bathroom door.

There he lied. Receding hairline and all.

Her stomach growls, snapping her attention away from her grandpa and to the fridge. She makes her way to the fridge not to far away from her current location, and opens it, eyes searching for something to cease the growling of her stomach. The tempting smell of fried rice gets her attention.

Lucky her, its the last of it to.

She reaches out and stops when she feels to arms wrap around her waist as someone hugs her from behind.

She feels her feet leave the ground as she is picked up and practically tossed away from the fridge. Dara whips her head around to face the fridge only to see Kwon Jiyong taking the fried rice from the fridge.

"KWON JIYONG!" She shouts.

He turns around and sticks his toungue out at her as her grabs a spoon and stuffs all the rice into his mouth.

A stream of bad thoughts go through her head as her face becomes a tomato red.

She then decides the best time to hurt him would be when her parents aren't looking.

Also known as,

now.

She charges at him and lifts her right foot.

Dropping it down forcefully and precisely, on his left foot.

She watches with pleasure as he curls up on the floor holding his throbbing foot.

He then gets up and limps back over to Seunghyun and Sanghyun, but not before throwing her a dirty glare.

As you can tell, these two are not the best of friends. In fact they are the exact opposite.

Enemies since pretty much forever. She grabbed the hand mirror from her bag and crept towards where the boys were playing.

Jiyong, who was still mad, didn't look at her. Which is exactly what she wanted.

Still wanting some more revenge she opened her hand mirror and waved her hand to get Seunghyun's attention.She then positioned it, and gave Seunghyun a clear look at all of Jiyong's cards, then showed Jiyongs cards to her brother Sanghyun, Or thunder as he liked to be called, as well.

Only then did she consider her revenge complete when 10 minutes later Jiyong lost.

 

Dara's POV

YEAH!

You lost Jiyong!

Take that you arrogant brat!

Thunder, my victorious brother, came over to me and gave me a high five.

We had a small celebration with some Hot Cheetos Thunder had been saving while Jiyong stood there looking confused.

Seunghyun stood snickering behind him.

Then the RV came to a stop.

Dad abruptly stood up from his chair, his phone pressed up to his ear.

I glanced out the window and saw we were surrounded by beautiful scenery. Plants of all colors stood tall and proud around us. A Toucan gracefully lands on a tree, and stares at me.

My father brushes past me and out the front door, slamming it behind him.

Unable to help myself i creep over to the door, laying my ear against the cold metal door. I begin to hear his conversation.

No. They cant come here now!

But i'm here with my family and my childrens friends! They could die!

But how on earth did they find out it was here?! And i was so sure we would get to it first.

I have to get them out of here now then. 

Goodbye.

What was dad talking about?

I hear him coming back up and rush over to the booth and pretend im working on the puzzle.

My father notices me looking at him from the corner of my eye.

We stare at each other and then something gets every ones attention.

I hear glass shatter and before i know it , a bullet has passed me by.

"NO!" Dad shouts. He looks scared.

"KIDS! GET DOWN!"

We all hit the floor as glass shatters and the RV is riddled with bullets.