2 - Anticipation

New Love

Anticipating her arrival and rushing about in a hurry to get things done, I almost forgot the most important element to the surprise. But just as I was about to get it out, I heard the door unlock. How come EunSeo-ah was home earlier than usual? Nevertheless, I wasn't going to complain upon her arrival. Instead, I put the gift back in my pocket and went to welcome her into the room. With a huge smile on my face, I opened the living-room door and much to my surprise, found that it wasn't EunSeo who unlocked the door.. 

"Oh- MinHo-yah.. What are you doing here..?"  I was completely taken aback by the appearance of Choi MinHo, another member of the SMEntertainment training company, and also EunSeo's ex-boyfriend..

"Yah, DongHae hyung!" he said in what seemed a 'friendly' manner, "I'm here to see my EunSeo obviously! Babo.." he added, laughing. 

But wait a minute; what did he say? "My EunSeo?" My? MY?! This fella was getting a tad ahead of himself surely, to call my girl "his EunSeo"?! This guy was looking to pick a fight!

Just as I was about to speak my mind, however, EunSeo, MY EunSeo, my girl who I was planning on proposing to in the next few minutes, walked in and said;

"Oppa! Just leave him, he's not worth it."

Those few words made me lose all my anger within a second of hearing her angel-like voice.