Ayo waddup Korea

Just like any other?

"October the twenty-second. What kind of a moves schools during autumn? Oh yeah, right. I do."

Chapter 1: 'Ayo waddup Korea' 

I was being chased. I felt the burning of my legs and the splashing sounds of water underneath my feet. I Mustn't trip, not now... I sliced across the empty brick road and forced my weak limbs to speed up, but all my statima was gone already. In a moment of unattentiveness, I felt my left foot leave ground and slip on the soaking pavement. I landed face first in a muddy puddle. The sudden impact  shattered my knees and drove a wave of shivers through my body. Whilst I was lying there, uncontrollably squirming and turning in pain, the chaser crept up from behind. I could feel his rancid breath in my neck, as he spoke:

'Miss Park, we are now preparing for landing'

The steward trew me a quick, pained eye smile, pointed at my seat and food tray in front of me and turned around on his heel, prancing off into the kitchen. I exhaled deepy and observed my surroundings. I was on my flight to Korea. I realised that I was sitting in a completely awkward position, legs spread out across the seat to my left and the aisle. My back and neck were stinging in pain form the uncomfortable seating position, and as I got up, I realised that the majority of the plane was staring at me, probabaly due to the fact that I tend to make to most rediculous noises during my nightmares. I smiled apologetically at the crowd and bowed my head slightly. Then I adjusted my seat and folded away my tray, as the steward had told me to, and glanced out of the window to my left. 

It was pouring. 'Almost as if the sky is crying', I thought. I chuckled at the irony of that statement. No-one would miss me at home.

It took another twenty minutes or so for the plane to hit ground, and another half-an-hour to rush through security and baggage claims. Then there it was. That dreaded gate that you step through into anew world, a new slice of your life. I had seen it plenty of times, the grey sliding door. But it always took my breath away nonetheless. I quickly pulled out my mustard-coloured Sony DSC-TX10 out of my backpack and snapped a picture of it. Then I gave myself a short 'Hwaiting~~' and stepped through the sliding gate, into a new world.

 

 

------------------------------------

IMPORTANT

Author here. The part after this got deleted, and me being a lazy bum, I can't be bothered to go back and re-write that stuff. Basically, our protagonist meets her neighbour, Song Ho Sook, who is rather, well. Attractive. Being bi-ual, our dear subject engages into some small talk with her. 

Bascially the chapter was just physical description ( which was rather dirty OTL)

Anyways, just think some stuff up. Maybe the chapter will come back. Or not. let's see. Nothing important here. Have a nice day!