Bull.

Everything Happens For A Reason

Hoon's POV

"Kevin-sshi? How're you feeling?" I whispered, to the younger.

"Better..." He said, drinking the tea I assumed Jaeseop had made for him. "I guess I should watch what I eat. Jaeseop said the mame daifuku Kiseop gave me expired a month ago..."

"...Did Kiseop not read the expiration date..? Why would he give it to you?" I asked, sitting by his bed. 

"He probably didn't see it..." Kevin said, placing the mug on the night stand. "Where's Jaeseop hyung?"

"Jaeseop? ... He took Kiseop out the minute we came back... looks like he had something serious to talk about with him.." I said, seeing the younger pout a little, which I found adorable. "You must really like Jaeseop hyung, huh?"

"W-What?.." Kevin mumbled, blushing. "A-aniyo... I just wanted to thank him for... taking care of me.. that's all." 

I chuckled at the younger and ruffled his hair a little for walking out his room. "Make sure you get some rest now, neh?" I quietly closed the door and went over to my shared room with Dongho. The maknae sat on his bed, eating snacks Soohyun hyung had bought for him after practice, stuffing his cheeks before swallowing, like a chipmunk. "Yah, don't eat so much junk..." I said, sitting by him and looking at all the trash on his bed. "I should tell Soohyun hyung to stop spoiling you so much..."

"Yah! Andwae!" The maknae shouted, spitting food everywhere. "I rarely get anything from Soohyun hyung!"

"A-arasseo arasseo!" I said, wiping his spit from my face. "Disgusting. Why can't you eat one thing at a time instead of shoving it all in your mouth?" 

"...it tastes better like this." Dongho said, stuffing yet another pastry in his mouth.

I made a face at him and said, "Well...don't forget to brush your teeth.. and clean this up when your done." 

"Neh.." The maknae said, finally chewing down the junk food in his mouth. 

I ruffled his hair and stepped out the room and headed for the leader's room, quietly knocking on his door. "Neh?" I heard him say. Slowly, I opened the door and peeked, seeing the leader going over some lyrics. He looked up at me and smiled, and I took that as an okay to come inside. Closing the door, I said, "...Kiseop gave Kevin expired daifuku..." 

...

"But...something seems a little off about it..." I said. "Kiseop would never give Kevin something a month expired. Did Kevin do something to upset Kiseop?" 

"Maybe he forgot to read the expiration date..." Soohyun said, turning his attention back to the lyrics, scribbling stuff out on the piece of paper. "I highly doubt Kevin did something to upset him. All he's been doing is...hanging...around Jaeseop................" 

The leader and I looked at each other, and I knew we were thinking the same thing. 

"....Nah..." We said, looking away from each other. 

Jaeseop's POV

"Where are we going?" I heard Kiseop asked as we walked down the street. "We've been walking for forever."

I abruptly stopped, causing the ulzzang to almost bump into me. "Whatever you're doing to Kevin, you better stop." I said, looking at him dead straight in the eye. "If anything happens to him because of you, you're dead." 

"...What're you talking about...?" Kiseop asked, giving me a confused look. I scoffed at him; I could see right through him. 

"Cut the crap." I said. "I know you're doing this on purpose. Telling him the wrong time? Giving him expired food? I didn't think you were that low, hyung." 

The ulzzang had given me a dark look and said, "...manager hyung had sent me a text with the schedule time..it must have been a typo. And I didn't know the daifuku was expired." 

"Then why didn't you send a text to him as we were leaving for the schedule?" I questioned. "And if you didn't know the food was expired...why wouldn't you let him share it with me?"

The ulzzang gritted his teeth, clenching his fists tightly. "You're not supposed to be with Kevin!" He shouted, which threw me off a little. "I should be the one doing everything with you! But all you do is cling to Kevin! It's annoying as !" 

"Kiseop, I love Kevin..." I said. "You know that..." 

"Don't give me that crap!" The ulzzang shouted. "Kevin didn't like you to begin with, and he never will! He'll only love Eli... that's it. You're nothing to him." 

I felt the anger rise in me. I clenched my fists, just about ready to swing them at the ulzzang. "Bull!"

--- 

A short update.. ._.
I'm sure you have all noticed that... I update quick.. thing is.. my chapters are all pretty short and crappy as hell... Are they even considered chapters? LOL.
Oh well... as long as if you guys are happy. =3= 
Again, sorry for my mistakes. 
Comment~ Subscribe~ Pl0x~ ♥