FOUR

내가 당신의 눈물을 보자 (Let Me See Your Tears)

Aish, what did I do wrong yesterday? I looked over at Eunae. She was watching Donghae.

At least she seams... okay today.

"Eunae-ah, come play with your Sungmin-oppa!" Sungmin yelled, pulling Eunae away from Donghae. Sungmin had just interupted the magic show Donghae was putting on for Eunae. These dongsaengs...

"Minnie-hyung! That's not fair! I'm hanging out with Eunae!" Donghae yelled, running over to them.

"You can have her back when we come back from shopping!" Sungmin yelled, sticking his tongue out.

"Bu... but I was supposed to.." Eunae started but they didn't hear her at all. I had the sudden urge to  stop them from fighting over Eunae but Hyukjae had already beaten me to it.

"Yah! What are you guys doing?" He said, taking Eunae by the shoulders and pulling her away from them, "Eunnie's not a toy."

Eunae laughed. "It's fine. I'll finish with what Donghae-sshi is doing then we'll go shopping."

"What about us?" The other 8 who were watching the scene, "We want to hang out with you too!"

Aigoo, these dongsaengs... even Jungsu-hyung likes Hyuk's friend! Wah, this is crazy. I thought to myself as I wiped my forehead with a towel.

"What about me? We were supposed to go sight-seeing again." Hyukjae whined.

"You took her out yesterday hyung! It's our turn!" Ryeowook complained.

Everyone started agreeing with Wookie and Eunae was looking around herself, biting her lip in confusion.

Wah, she's cute-- a-ani! She's not! I hit my head. Baka, baka, she's not!

While I was having a mental fight with myself Eunae was being pulled from one member to the other. Seriously, with the way they were acting you would've thought they were all in love with-- wait, ARE THEY!?

"Yah! That's enough!" Hyukjae yelled for the second time in history, "Eunae will hang out with whoever she chooses. Don't fight against each other."

"Since when was the monkey so leader-like?" Shindong asked, making everyone laugh.

Hyukjae rolled his eyes.

I rolled my eyes as well. Even when Hyukjae had said this they still continued fighting for fragile Eunae. Aish, when will they finish with all this fighting?