THREE

내가 당신의 눈물을 보자 (Let Me See Your Tears)

"What is it Eunnie?" Hyukjae asked, walking over to her, "Where are the others?"

"Ah, the others left to get something for dinner." She said, pulling her suitcase in as she followed Hyukjae, "I wanted to see what you were doing."

"I was just getting my bed ready. Since you'll be sleeping here until we get your apartment ready I had to make it as comfortable as possible."

Eunae looked at the bed worriedly. "Sunbae, isn't this your bed?"

"De, wae?" He asked, taking Eunae's suitcase and putting it beside the bed.

"Where will you sleep?" She asked. I looked over at her. Her cheeks were puffed out in an aegyo way, except, it wasn't forced. How can she be so cute without even trying? Aish, she's really getting to my head.

"I'll sleep on the couch, no worries." Hyukjae replied, smiling. Eunae smiled too. I watched as Hyuk turned abruptly, biting his lip. He looked over at me with a pained expression. I shrugged, not wanting to look at that smile.

"An-aniyo sunbae. I'll sleep on the couch. It's really troublesome if I take your bed." She said, getting ready to exit the room. I grabbed her hand without thinking. Aish, Heechul! What are you doing!?

"Hyuk offered. Don't you think it's troublesome if you decline the offer? Stop declining a person’s offer when they’re trying to help." I said, letting go of her hand. She stared at me with wide eyes before they relaxed again.

"We-well, I guess it’s… it’s less troublesome that way." She said, looking down, “I don’t want to cause any trouble.”

“Hyung! You made Eunae feel guilty! You can sleep wherever you want! De, araso?”

I heard sniffling. I looked up but  Hyukjae was blocking my view. Was… was she crying?

“A-ani ani, Eunae, don’t cry here!” Hyukjae whispered, but his loud mouth wasn’t quiet enough, “Come on, let’s go into Jungsu-hyung’s room.”

“Yah! Why are you crying?” I yelled, closing my laptop. I stood up, looking over Hyuk’s shoulder. Eunae’s head was low so I couldn’t see her face. I saw her ears were red though. Aish, this troublesome girl. She doesn’t want to cause trouble and yet she does.

Hyukjae turned around to face me. “Hyung! You don’t know how fragile Eunae really is! Be careful when you’re talking to her!”

I looked at him with shocked eyes. He… was yelling, for the first time… ever. And, he was yelling at me to top it all off. What’s so special about Eunae that Hyuk needs to protect her?

He continued on his rant. “You don’t know what she’s gon-.”

“Aniyo, I’m really causing trouble now. Sunbae, Heechul-sshi, please forget this ever happened.”

I looked over at Eunae. The brim of her eyes had tears that were threatening to fall.

“I promise I won’t cry in front of you. You won’t ever see me cry. Promise.” She said, bowing, “Mianhe for causing this mess.”

“Ani Eunnie, it’s not your fault.” Hyuk explained. Eunae took a hold of his hand, she pulled on it as she pulled him toward the door.

“Let’s go sight seeing Hyuk-sunbae!” She said in a happy tone. She flashed that hurtful smile towards me, “It was nice talking to you Heechul-sshi! I hope we become closer!”

With that, they left. I stood there, not sure with what just happened. I sat on my bed, looking around. Aish, this girl is making my head hurt!

She promised she would never cry in front of me. Yeah, right.

I’d like to see that fragile Park Eunae keep those tears from falling.

A/N: sorry, short update T-T My mind keeps going blank! Aigooo..~