ONE

내가 당신의 눈물을 보자 (Let Me See Your Tears)

"Heechul-hyung, iliwa!" Hyukjae said, trying to get me out of bed.

"I'm not going!" I yelled, clutching the pillow closer to my face.

"Wae!? Everyone has to come!" He protested, trying to grab the pillow. You're seriously pushing my self control Hyuk.

As he kept on tugging at the pillow I let go, causing him to fall on the ground. "Aigoo."

I sat up, running a hand through my hair. I glared down at him. "Yah! Why do I have to come pick up your best friend? What's the point?"

Kibum entered the room, handing me a picture. I cringed at the sight. "That's Hyukkie-hyung's best friend. Park Eunae."

I looked at him in horror. "Why are you friends with a girl like this!"

He quickly grabbed the picture, his cheeks heating up. "She looks different from this! This was taken 5 years ago. I promise you she looks insanely pretty."

"She had surgery?" Siwon asked, fixing his shirt. Hyukjae growled.

"Yah! My best friend is natural! She'll never get surgery! She's already pretty!"

I laughed at him. Seriously? How can you change that much in 5 years? It can't be humanly possible. I just had to see for myself if what he was saying was true.

"I'll come." I said, getting ready, "I want to see this so called 'insanely pretty girl'."

"Stop making fun of her hyung!" Hyukjae yelled as I went into the bathroom.

 

Jungsu-hyung and my other dongsaengs' jaws dropped as they watched Hyukjae approach a girl... that was clearly not the girl I saw in the picture.

Hyukjae wrapped her in an embrace. "Eunae! I missed you!" He said in english.

"I missed you too!" She said with a smile.

We kept hearing Hyuk practice english when he thought no one was around. No one really knew why. Now we knew.

Kibum was the first to get back to his senses. I was still shocked at what I saw in front of me.

"Ah, are you the girl in this picture?" He asked, showing her the picture he stole from Hyukjae again. He was the most fluent in english out of all of us. We were all still a bit surprised Hyukkie could speak english with his best friend.

She smiled in embarrassment. "De, that's me." She said in fluent Korean, surpising us again.