Chapter 2

I Don't Love Him... Or Do I? [HIATUS]

Jung Eun was storming toward the guy's direction. She wanted to teach him a lesson on how to treat people the right way. However, she didn't expect him to actually turn around. She crashed right into the guy's chest and was falling.  But she didn't touch the floor. Jung Eun slightly opened one eye and saw that a hand was grabbing her arm. She looked up and was face-to-face with a very handsome face. The two stayed like that, making eye contact. However, Jung Eun snapped out of it and realized that it was that guy with an atittude. 

"I-It's you! Get your filthy hand off me!" she exclaimed. She was waiting for him to pick her up and ask if there was anywhere she got hurt. Instead, to her surprise, the guy really let go of her, causing Jung Eun to fall slightly on her bottom. He shrugged and got up. Then he left like nothing happened. 

"What the- hey! Hey you! Yah! Come back here! You piece of poop! How dare you?!" she yelled, causing people to stare at her. But she didn't care; all she cared about is an apology from that guy who just hurt her dignity and her bottom. After getting ignored, she started caring about her personal image. People were gathering and she kept her cool. Jung Eun slowly got up, fixed her hair, and began strutting like a model. While walking, her heel got caught on a crack betweem the sidewalk, causing her to slightly twist. The people giggled and her face turned red as an apple. Aish, what the heck! Today is not my day, she thought. Just then, she saw her clumsy butler running to her, huffing and puffing. 

"Miss, where were you?" Chanyeol asked while huffing and puffing.

"Oh now you come, great, just great!" Jung Eun flailed her arms in the air and rolled her eyes. 

"What happen-" Chanyeol got interrupted by Jung Eun's finger shutting his mouth. 

"Just.. don't.. ask.." she dictated and showed him a death glare by pulling her sunglasses up to her head.

- - -

"Wake up, miss!" Chanyeol said, happily. Jung Eun groaned and rubbed her eyes and saw that they were home. 

"Finally, I'm home," she groaned. She placed her two feet out of the car, onto the ground and got out, while Chanyeol was opening the door. Jung Eun walked passed him and straight to her house, while he got the luggage. She rung the doorbell, yawning, waiting for someone to answer.

"Who may this be?" she heard from the telecom. It was the maid ahjumma.

"Ahjumma, it's me, Jung Eun!" Jung Eun suddenly got happy at the missed sound of the ahjumma's voice. She heard the acceptance ding of the door and she entered the gates of her house. When she got home, her family, including the ahjumma, all greeted her with happy faces and hugs and kisses. Something caught her attention. There were people she never saw before. 

"Umma, who are those people?" Jung Eun whispered to her mom.

"Oh, come greet them! I forgot! This man is Mr. Kim, your father's business associate and friend from high school and his wife, Mrs. Kim. Aren't they lovely people?" her mother introduced the strangers and clasped her hands together when she said "lovely people".

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Jung Eun bowed politely and greeted them with her famous killer smile.

"Wow! Look how beautiful she is! You are so lucky to have such a pretty daughter like Jung Eun, Mrs. Lee!" Mrs. Kim complimented, making Jung Eun blush.

"Such words! Your son is just a piece of art! He's flawless!" her mother complimented back and the two mothers giggled and kept saying good things about each others' child. 

- - -

After neverending chattering about company stuff, Mr. and Mrs. Kim left. Jung Eun really liked them; they seemed like really nice people. 

"Umma, I really like them. They're really nice and funny," Jung Eun said to her mom.

"Right? I think that too! Great minds think a lot, Jung Eun," her mother said, while tapping her head and Jung Eun's head. Both of them laughed at her silliness.

"How was China? Did you learn well?" her father asked.

"Um.. yeah. I think I did nothing but study the time I was there," Jung Eun lied straight through her teeth. The truth was that she studied only the first week and met some new friends and eventually led her to going to night clubs every night and getting drunk. She basically did nothing but partying and getting drunk. Jung Eun knew it was wrong, but she just couldn't resist the offers of freedom. She also found a perfect boyfriend while in China who she went on dates everyday with. Unfortunately, they broke up when she came back to Korea. But she's sure they still love each other. Jung Eun made a promise to herself, however; she promised herself to study hard right now and graduate college successfully. She reminisced her memories at China and remembered her couple ring. Her finger fiddled with her ring finger where her couple ring was supposed to be located. However, she felt nothing but the soft skin of her finger. For a moment, she panicked, but then she remembered what happened again. Ugh! Maybe the guy has it! she thought, mentally releasing her anger out on him. For the rest of the night, Jung Eun unpacked her bag and gave the gifts out to her family and went to bed. At her bed, she stared at the piece of paper that had her ex-boyfriend's phone number scribbled on. She put it under her pillow and went to sleep, mentally saying "good night" to her lover, somewhere in China.

 


Hey my lovely readers! I know that I didn't update for like years now T^T

I was on a verrrrrrryyyy long hiatus... I thought it was going to be that long but when school started my whole life changed. I always come home late from school because of band and other clubs and I do homework until 3AM (on average) *sniff sniff* I would like to apologize and gratefully would like to thank my beautiful and lovely and patient readers who decided to wait for me... I love you guys (╥﹏╥)

Enjoy! And once again, thank you so much♥