Abandoned

Rouge (연지)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany led Seohyun out into an abandoned alleyway. Once far enough from the van, Tiffany looked for security cameras before turned to Seohyun.

"Seohyun, I'm really sorry. I know what I'm doing is really bad, but you have to understand that I'm not really bad." Tiffany said honestly. "Listen, I'm really trying to get into that computer. But Sooman thinks I'm on his side."

"How can I trust you?" Seohyun asked.

"Listen, we don't have much time, but I'll give you a choice. Either you go back to Tokyo with this money," Tiffany pulled out stacks of cash. "Or you wait here in the alleyway for my daddy to pick you up and keep you safe."

"I'm not sure..."

"He won't hurt you, don't worry. He'll keep you safe until I break the guys free, okay?" Tiffany explained. "If you go back to Tokyo, you are safe from everything, and have your parents and friends."

Seohyun shook her head angrily. "How can you make me choose between Tokyo and Kyuhyun? How can I leave Kyuhyun like this?"

"So you'll stay here?"

"Of course I will." Seohyun said, grabbing Tiffany's wrist. "But I'm trusting you unnie. Don't let me down."

Tiffany nodded, handing Seohyun one of the stacks of cash. "You'll need it. Just one more thing, we have to make them think I've really abandoned you here."

"How?" Seohyun asked.

"Listen, we're gonna go back to the first turn of the alleyway. Run in front of me, and I'll pull you by the shoulder, then kick you in the stomach. It'll hurt, but we can't put on a show otherwise."

Seohyun nodded and did as she was told. She ran from Tiffany as Tiffany screamed her name. The got to the first turn of the alleyway, where the guard men came on alert, but watched as Tiffany pulled Seohyun back by her shoulder, and kicked her in the gut with her knee.

Seohyun screamed and Tiffany pushed her to the ground, letting her cough and roll around while holding her stomach.

"Don't even think about coming back to headquarters." Tiffany said, before turning to the boys with a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter