Interrogation

Rouge (연지)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon and Kyuhyun had their hands chained an tied to the roof of the black car, as it led it's way to the private jet. Seohyun was sitting in the back with two men seated next to her. Tiffany sat in passengers seat.

"I can't believe you'd do something like this." Kyuhyun said loudly, giving her a glare. Tiffany turned and nodded to one of the men, who pulled out a pipe and handed it to Tiffany. Tiffany hit Kyuhyun in the arm, the arm he took the tracker out of.

"Mother er!" He screamed in pain. Siwon and Seohyun both sat silently. Seohyun scared to death of what might happen, and Siwon from shock and hurt and anger.

Although he was silent, his face showed all his thoughts. He caught Tiffany's stare in the rearview mirror, and she seemed sad, maybe a little regretful. But that doesn't change anything.

"We're here." Sooman announced, parking the car.

Tiffany and the two men got out first. The men pulled Siwon and Kyuhyun out of the car forcefully. Tiffany helped Seohyun out lightly. Kyuhyun made sure Seohyun was safe, walking on the other side of her.

"You alright?" He asked, earning a pipe to his back.

"No talking." One of the men ordered.

Seohyun just looked to her side at Kyuhyun who looked in bad condition, who still only worried about her. She almost smiled if it weren't for the pain all over his face. She nodded her head to him and smiled. She was happy to see the look of relief wash over Kyuhyun.

On the other hand, Siwon ignored the stare of Tiffany. She even tried to approach him and touch his arm, but he pulled it away forcefully. The man next to Siwon hit him in the back, making Siwon grunt.

"Hey!" Tiffany yelled, getting in between the two. She lightly rubbed his back, but it wasn't so relaxing. Instead it sent a chill down Siwon's back.

Seeing the all too familiar private jet didn't make things any better. They were seated in the front, each with a guard man.

"Tiffany," Sooman said, motioning her to the pilot's room. "May I have a word?"

Tiffany stood immediately, following Sooman to the pilot's room.

"Now, I have plans for what'll happen to those men when we get back, but I want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter