Bonding

Rouge (연지)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooman sat in his big chair, his computer in front of him. Pressing a few buttons, the trackers he'd placed in Kyuhyun and Siwon both . He smirked, watching as the two green dots on his screen were in China, together. "Great. Only easier for me."

A month after breaking free, Kyuhyun and Siwon took the girls to China. In such a crowded place, surely they wouldn't be found.

Right now they were living in a penthouse outside of Shanghai.

Being an assassin, the girls weren't left alone for a second. Kyuhyun and Siwon always stuck by their side, just in case anything was to happen.

Right now Kyuhyun and the girls were enjoying the pool while Siwon was in Shanghai to buy food.

Seohyun and Tiffany are still really awkward with each other, not to mention with the boys. But being in the same position makes them a little bit more comfortable. A little bit.

"Seohyun, where's the sunscreen?" Kyuhyun asked while laying in a sun chair while the girls kicked their feet in the water.

"I'll get it." Seohyun got up, but accidently splashed the water in Tiffany's face. "Oh, I'm so sorry unnie!"

Tiffany gave her a playful glare, splashing back while laughing.

"Hey! Stop splashing her!" Kyuhyun yelled to Tiffany. Tiffany scoffed, splashing Kyuhyun. "HEY!"

Kyuhyun pulled her arm and threw her in the water.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Siwon asked, dropping his bags to run to the edge of the pool. Tiffany popped her head up.

"Siw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter