#2. Conversation

EXO drabbles [1/12]

# Suho & Lay ( side Kai & D.O and Luhan & Sehun )

# Sometimes, words aren't needed.

# Fluff.

 

 Everyone was curious as to how Suho and Lay started to date. Members, managers, coordi noonas. Because nobody had seen them talk before. 

On the first day Kyungsoo came to the company, he knew Suho was deep in love with the dancer boy. He would look at him all the time, only look and do nothing else. They didn't even talk before they were assigned to the same group.

It made Kyungsoo wonder how they got together. Because they were far sides of the group. Even fans couldn't get a shot of them together. But it had happened.  It wasn't like him and Kai. Jongin was straight forward and he had talked to him on the first day he came. But Joonmyun was the opposite. 

Kyungsoo didn't know.

The day Joonmyun first sang in front of them was the day, Luhan remembered. Yixing's mouth had opened slowly, his eyes locked on the 'guardian'. He wanted to go and talk but he was too shy.  

At first he was shy to sing, even. But eventually, with some pressure from the staff in the company, he had sung. Luhan had looked over Suho but he wasn't looking at Yixing. 

He was dumbfounded when they started to date. Because he knew the way Yixing cried when Suho said he had a crush on Luhan at showcase. He knew Yixing's heart broke everytime Suho's arm found it's way to D.O's waist. 

Luhan didn't know.

None of them knew, they were curious; how could they get together without talking.

They didn't know Yixing and Joonmyun would hold hands under table when they went out for dinner. They didn't know they watched each other instead of movies whenever they attempted to watch one. 

They didn't know they didn't need words. A small smile was enough for them.

It was more meaningful than 'I love you'.