#1. Partners

EXO drabbles [1/12]

# Kai & D.O

# They were partners in crime, nothing more.

# Angst.

 

Their relationship was nothing for D.O. It was obvious from the way he looked at Kai. How he didn't care if he was hurt, or even dead, how he walked away as if they didn't know each other.

It was obvious from the way he didn't realize how Kai flinched when his scars were out in the open. How Kai wanted nothing more than hug him and tell him it was okay if it hurt...

"I am Jongin." Maybe it was the way he looked so close yet he was so far and cold. Kai had fallen with no one to hold him. He fell in deep darkness, his heart and mind lost.

"I don't need to know your name." It was the way he didn't even spare a glance in his way, for sure. Kai had memorized how his hair looked, how his shoulders were broad and confident. 

He never know how his big brown eyes sparkled with love while his back was turned to Kai. He couldn't know D.O was the one to bandage his scars while he was sleeping. 

They didn't know how to love, when they were one step away from death. Every time they saw each other, dark smell of blood hit their noses. They didn't even look at each other's eyes anymore. Their souls were dead and love was for the living.

They were partners in crime, nothing more.