AGREE

The Idol's Marriage

YONNA P.O.V

After hear about that all news, I'm really shocked. I really don't know what should I do. So I decided to go to the PARK beside the hotel.The park was quite. There just only a few couple at there. But, the scenery was beautiful. I decided to sit at the bench. I'm keep looking at the star. I'm just realize that it has been so long since last time I enjoy the night. But, I don't think I 'enjoy ' it right now. I have too much problem right now....

"WHY MUST THIS HAPPEN TO ME?" I mumbled to myself when I realize that my tears already coming down from my eyes.

"Yoong... Are you OK?" Someone ask me and tapped my shoulder

"I don't think so..." I answer him. And I'm so shocked when I see Siwon Oppa here.

"Oppa, why are you here?" I asked him.

"Hey.... How can I let a girl walking alone at night? Especially you are my Dongsaeng!" he said to me...

"OH...I think you should back to the restaurant Oppa... Because I don't need you to stay with me anyway. And I don;t know when will I go back! I just need time to think alone..." I said to him.

Well, exactly I don't even know what should I think. I'm just so stress right now. That's all I know. ...

"Well, Yoong... I won't leave you anyway."

"Oppa, Jeball.... I really stress right now. I really want to be alone!" I said while I'm woke up from my chair....

"Yoong... Let's go somewhere!" Suddeenly he hold my hands and and pull me.

"Oppa! " I shouted. But, he keep pull me and enter his car...

In the car we just quite... We all in our own mind... Suddenly he phone someone..

"Jiwoo, can you pass your phone to Eomma?" He asked.

"..."

"Eomma, I drove my car to go somewhere. Tell Im Ahjussi don't worry, She is now with me... I will take her back to the dorm later. Can you all go back by taxi?"

"............."

"Ok.... Gomawo Eomma. Take care...." He said. And then he put his phone in the dash of his car. I keep looking him."

"Yoong, why are you keep looking at me? Am I that handsome?" He said...

DEG...DEG....... 'YAH... YOU ARE SO HANDSOME!' That's what in my mind right now...

But my answer to him...

"Yah... I'm just really confused where will you taking me right now?!" I said in high tone...

"Haha.. Just sleep Yoong. We will arrive in 1 hour. I bet you really tired right?"

"Ok....But, you're not taking me to bad people right?"

"What? Just believe in me... Ok?"

"Yah..."

After that I sleep  in his car. I know talking with him is no use right now. But, I really want to know where he's taking me. But I think I should just believe in him.....

SIWON P.O.V

This girl beside me is so cute. haha.. She really beautiful when sleeping. After seeing  she's crying at the Park, I decided to take her to my favorite place... The Beach..

This Beach is a special place to me. Believe it or not she is the first girl I take there! I hope I can comfort her at the beach...

When arrive...

"Yoong, WAKE UP!" I said while wake her up.....

"OPPA... wae?" She said to me. But she still close her beautiful eye...

I think she is so sleepy right now...  So I don't want to disturbed her. I decided to go out from my car first.

I'm just keep looking at the beach...

"Hm.... It has been so long since the last time I came here!" I said to myself......

I decided to sit at the beach and enjoy the  view. "Thanks God for the view today..." I prayed in my heart.

And I just keep close my eyes and enjoy the wind. When suddenly I heard a scream

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" The scream was so loud. And I heard it twice time.

And I open my eyes... I can saw a beautiful figure in front of the beach. The girl keep shouting...

I decided to stand beside her and shouting too "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I scream louder..

She didn't say anything when she saw me shouted! So we decided to scream together. We just enjoy it, beacause it can less out emotion! But, I know she is not just shouted but she is cring too.

After we tired of shouting, we decided to sit and enjoy the view.

'Oppa... GOMAWO... " She said to me..

"It's nothing Yoong... I always love it here... This place was the best place for me. I can let my emotion out here. I just hope you can feel the same too.." I answer her..

"Yeah... It's totally the best place. I love here! I hope I can go here everyday! I bet you have take a lot of girl in here right?" She said to me.

I don't anwer her. I don't dare to say that she is the first girl I take here. So I just keep quite.............

"Oppa, can I lend your shoulder for a moment?" She ask me while looking at my eyes.

"Hm... Of course... But, I hope you can stop your crying first..." I said to her.

"Ok..." She said. After clean her face she lean her head to my shoulder.

DEG...DEG..

"Oppa... What do you think of the marriage?"

"Hm... I don't know... What about you?"

"I don't know. But, I really love my grandparents. I hope I can fulfill their wish.. But....... It's just not that easy right?"

"Yeah... I love them too. Especially my grandmothers. I hope I can too..."

"Oppa, do you still love Fanny Eonnie? She asked.......

'I don't know....... Maybe I still have feelings for her. But,...... I really don't know what kind of feeling."

"I think you still love her, Oppa.."

I don't know but when she said that to me my heart said I didn't. Yeah... I think my heart want someone else right now..

"Hm... I don't know. What about You?"

'Well.. I have someone in my past whom I never forget. But, it just past..." She said to me. I can feel that her tears is coming down to my shoulder right now.

'God, I really want this women...' I said in my heart. It just really hurt to see her like this. For everyone she was a happy girl.But, how can I see her like that now? I never now that her life is hard.

"Yoong... Please Forget your past and see the future..." I said to her while my hand touch her hair softly.

"What kind of future do you hope Oppa? I really don't know.... I just keep busy with my work everyday. Exactly I'm really tired of everything.."

"Hm.....Yoong, don't be scared... You know I have the same problem right? We are the bussiest person in our group. I believe we can through it together! Arra?"

She just keep quite...... And suddenly she ask me...

'Oppa... What if I agree with the marriage? Will you?"

I just keep thinking..... I really don't know why but I really have a happy feelings when she ask me that.

"Oppa... It's Ok If you don't agree.. I know that you haven't forget her.." Suddenly she said again

"Yoong... What if I agree too ?"

"Then just do it... "

"Are you serious?" I ask her..

"Yeah... I think we have to do it anyway soon or late right? And I don't want to wait until my grandmother died. I just want to make her happy right now.  She has a heart cancer you know?"

"Hah? Are you serious?" I said with curious face. I just know that her grandmother is sick.

"Yeah.. So I hope Oppa can agree too. I hope you can help to fulfill my grandmother's wish. Anyway, if we really can't stand each other, we can just live seperately. What do you think Oppa?"

"Hm..... Yeah... It's a great Idea..." I answer her........

"Then we will tell our parents tomorrow.... By the way, Yesterday... GOMAWO..."

"Yeah."

We just keep quite after the talking... I just can't believe that this girl beside me will be my wife in two weeks. I don't know, but I'm just so happy... I never feel like this before, eventhough I with Fanny.......... 'I hope I can be a good husband for her' I prayed in my heart.

After a half hour, I decided to go home.. When I want to wake her, she still sleeping. So, I decided to carry her to my car and let her just stay sleeping. At first, I decided to take her to the dorm. But, I remember that tomorrow we will talk to our parents, so AI decided to take her to her home. But, when I call her Appa by her phone, her Appa said me to bring her to my home, because it's already very late and they haven't clean her room. He said that he will come to our home anyway in the morning. After talk to her father I decided to bring her to my home......

I carry her to the guest room beside my room. I put her stuff at the table in the room and of course I put my sister clothes at the table too. Who knows that she will change her clothes later... I put the blanket softly so it wouldn't disturbed her...

"You are so beautiful..." I said while looking at her

But suddenly I heard....

"Oppa.... Minho Oppa...." She keep talking to herself...

Minho? Who? Is he her past boyfriend? I keep asking to myself.

"Good night my future wife..." I said and leaving the room.

 

-TBC-

THX... AND COMMENT PLEASE!..............

GBU