CAN I LET YOU GO?

The Idol's Marriage

GUYZ, PLEASE COMMENT AFTER READ THE STORY!

I AM A NEWBIE… SO, I REALLY NEED YOUR COMMENT… THX….

 

SIWON P.O.V

It’s already 10 o’clock and I decided to go home. I really miss my wife. After arrived at home, I open the door. And I saw a beautiful figure that I really missed. She still reading book  at the balcony. I walk towards her and hug her back.

“Oppa…”

“Yoong… I really miss you..”

“Oppa..  Don’t be like that… It’s weird..”

“Wae? Don’t you miss me Choi Yoona?”

“Hm.. I don’t… HAHA..”

“YAH..”

“Just kidding.. I don’t miss you but the baby did..”

“Chinjja?”

“Neh… haha..”

“Don’t you feel cold at here? Why don’t you just read at the room?”

“Ani… It’s fine… I just felt bored in the room. That’s why I decided to read at the balcony.”

“But, if you want to stay here you should wear warm clothes.. Arra?

“Neh..By the way, have you eat Oppa?”

“Hmm.. No.. I haven’t.. How about you?”

“I haven’t too.. I want to wait for you..”

“MWO? Why haven’t you eat? You should eat a lot. It’s good for the baby…”

“I know.. haha.. But I’m afraid someone would mad at me if I ate too much…”

“I won’t. You should eat a lot! Arra? Remember the doctor said.”

“Neh..”

“Just eat as much as you want before you experience the morning sickness. Arra?”

“Neh..Let’s eat..”

She makes fried rice for dinner. We eat together. I don’t think it’s delicious, but I’m just happy because it’s my wife’s cook. After dinner I decided to wash the dishes, and I told her to rest. She goes into her room.

YOONA P.O.V

After eat, he told me to rest. So I went to my room. I try to sleep but I can’t. I keep thinking about my problem with the director.

“Yoong.. Have you sleep?”He asks and knock my door..

“Ani.. Just come in..”I answer him..

He came towards me and gives me a glass of milk.

“Yoong.. drink this..”

“Oppa.. I can’t.. I don’t like milk..”

“Come on Yoong… They said it’s good for pregnant women. Just drink it..”

“AISH.. OPPA… I don’t like the smell. It’s make me nausea…”

“Ok.. I won’t force you to drink it all. Just drink half of it… Hm?”

“Neh.. I will try. But, if I vomit up, don’t blame me..”

I drink and drink. And what I’m afraid is real. I’m really feel nausea right now. I went to the toilet and vomit. I know he’s following me. I keep vomit and vomit. After I finished, I really feel limp. He come to me and carry me to my room. He laid me at the bed and he sit beside me.

“Mianhae Yoong. I don’t know that you can’t drink milk…”

“It’s ok.. I know it’s for my own good. I think the baby didn’t like it too..”

“Yeah.. I think so… So, do you want something?”

“Hm.. Can you make me some hot tea?”

“Oc… Just wait for me…”

He go out to make some tea. I really feel happy beside him. He was a really good husband. And I know he will be a really good father too. I remember about this morning and it just make me so sad. “Must I leave him?”

“Yoong.. drink this…”He said and give the tea.

“Oppa.. tomorrow do you have schedule?”

“Neh.. I am.. What about you?”

“Yah.. I am too…”

“I will go to Bangkok for 1 week..”

“MWO?”

“Neh.. So, you have to take care of yourself.. Arra? I will phone you everyday and make sure to rest and drink the vitamin…”

“Neh..”

After chat a little things he decided go out from my room. I don’t know why, but my heart don’t want to let him go.

“Oppa.. hm.. Can you stay with me this night?”

“MWO?”

“Neh.. Please…”

“Hm.. Why that you want me to stay here?”

“I don’t know maybe because the baby..”

“Hm.. Oc.. I will take my blanket first…”

“Ani.. Just sleep at the bed with me..”

“MWO?”

“Come on Oppa.. We already sleep together once right? Please.. If you don’t stay here, I won’t sleep..”

“Oc.. If that what you want..”

Before sleeping we decided to pray together. After that he turned off the lamp and we sleep. I know he really tired so he sleep so fast. I turned my face and look at his face. My tears are falling down right now. I really miss him and I know it’s not easy to leave him. But.. I know this is what I should do..

YURI P.O.V

Today, Yoona want to meet me at the dorm. She said there is something important. So, after everyone left the dorm she came.

“Yoong, what happen? You’re not looking good…”I said to her.

“Eonnie.. I have something to tell you…”

“Neh.. What?”

“I’m pregnant…”

“MWO? You pregnant?”

“Neh…”

“So, who is the father?”

“Of course my husband Eonni!”

“HAH? CHOI SIWON?”

“Neh..”

“Yoong… But, how can it be? Don’t tell me you two already…”

“Neh.. We are. We do it when he’s birthday night. When I was drunk..”

“MWO? AISH…. IT’S UNBELIEVABLE YOONG…”

“I know..”

“So, how about your families? They know it?”

“No.. I haven’t told them. The people who already know is only my husband and our director…”

“OUR DIRECTOR?”

“Neh.. He mad at me…”

“AISH.. So, what did he said?”

“He said I must abort this baby if I want to continue.. But, you know I won’t do it right? So I decided to go out”

“So, what about your husband then?”

“I will leave him..That’s what our director want. So, he can let him go..”

“What if he chooses to leave the entertainment?”

“No.. I can’t make him do that… It’s his dream.. “

“AISH.. YOONG.. why don’t you just tell the public about your marriage?”

“Eonnie.. You know it’s impossible right. I don’t want people knows our marriage.. You know right, if people knows it, his popularity will fall and the scariest thing is director said he must pay fine and the worst things can happen is he can go to jail. And I don’t want that’s happen Eonni..”

“Yoong. But, what about you? Your baby?”

“It’s ok Eonni.. I have  enough money to live outside this country. I will start my new life at there with this baby.. I know I can..”

“Yoong.. Believe me he wouldn’t let you go! Especially you are pregnant now…”

“That’s why Eonni.. I need your help…”

“What help?”

“Please help me so Fanny Eonni and my husband can be together again…”

“MWO? But why?”

“Did you know I already saw them kissed each other once. Actually my heart so hurt and I think they still have feelings.. But, after that I found out that I was pregnant. And Fanny Eonni already explains to me by message. So, I believe her.  I just keep quite because I don’t want to make bad memories with him, because I know I don’t have a long time with him. That’s why I don’t want to care about it.”

“MWO? They kissed?”

“Neh.. But, Fanny Eonnie already explain to me what happen.. So, can you help me to make Fanny Eonnie together with Siwon Oppa when I gone?”

“Yoong..Come on.. Your plan it’s nonsense!”

“Jeball Eonni.”

“Hm… Oc.. “

“So, Yoong.. How about you?”

“Don’t worry Eonni. I’ll be fine..”

SIWON P.O.V

I just came back from Bangkok. Eventhough I’m so tired but I really happy, because I will meet my wife at the park.. I really miss her. So, after put my stuff my home, I go to the park…

I called her but she only send me a message to meet her in front of the lake.

I was looking around, when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder.

“Fanny..”

“Oppa..”She said and greet me..

“Hm.. How can you be here?”

“Yuri said that Oppa want to meet me”

“Hah?”

“I’m  not. What happen actually?”

“I don’t know too. By the way, I heard you just came back from Bangkok..”

“Neh.. I am…”

“Oppa.. Have you eat?”

I haven’t.. But, I think I will go back now…”

“Oppa.. Please this time let me explain everything.. We’re friends right?”

“Hm.. Oc…”

TIFFANY P.O.V

I really happy we can eat together. I decided go to our usual café. Actually it’s strange, because last time we went here as a couple and now we came here as a usual friends. But, I still happy. At least, it means that we can still be friends after what happen between us.

“Oppa… Mianhae for the last time…”

“Neh.. I’m sorry too for slap you..”

“No.. You’re not.. I must deserve that..By the way, I already told Yoona about what happen... I don't want any misunderstanding.."

"Oh.. Maybe that's why she never mention it..."

“Hm.. By the way, are you with Yoona now?”

“Hm.. Ani..”

“But, you said you love her and she said she likes you too..”

“Yeah.. I love her.. But, I can’t explain our relationship… haha..”

“Ah.. Neh..”

“Hm.. Oppa.. I already decided to let you go Oppa. So, maybe this is the last time we can meet like this..”

“Tiff… I don’t know what should I say.. But, believe me it’s the best decision..”

“Yeah.. I hope so..”

We were talking to each other when suddenly my phone rang…

“TIFF! Do you wih Siwon?”Yuri asks me

“Neh…”

“You two should go to the building now… I will explain what happen..”

YOONA P.O.V

Today is the day I must have conference. Actually I’m really felt dizzy, maybe because I’m so stress last night and I’m really afraid now. No one knows about this conference. I go the building and go into the room. The room was filled with the reporter.

“So,now.. We want to announce Im Yoona, the member of SNSD will get married next week at US. So, it means that she need to leave this country and leave her career too…”My manager started to explain..

“MWO? CHINJJA? WHO WILL SHE MARRIED?”

“I’m sorry guys.. I can’t tell you the name. He is a Korean too.. And you will know next week…”I said and smile at them.

“So, you really will leave girl’s generation?”

“Neh…”

“By the way, what about your gossip with Siwon?”

“Hm.. It’s not true.. We’re just friends… And Siwon already has someone…”

“MWO? CHINJJA?”

“Neh.. So, Please don’t…”

“YAH… CHOI YOONA!”Someone shouted…

Everyone eyes looking at him.But, he doesn’t care about them. He walks towards me and pulled me out of the room.

 “AISH.. OPPA.. LET ME GO! I NEED TO FINISH IT..”

“I’M YOUR HUSBAND! I WILL FINISH IT…. YOU STAY HERE…”

 

-TBC-

THX… AND PLEASE COMMENT…

GBU………………