SHOULD WE DO IT?

The Idol's Marriage

TIFFANY P.O.V

Last night, after saw Siwon carry Yoona to her room, I can't sleep. I just keep crying all night.

I know that the way he look at Yoona is totally different than the way he look to another girl. It's just very special. I'm just have feeling something will happen between them.

"Did he already forget me?"

At 7 I decided to go to the PARK near Han river. I decided to go at 7 because I don't want them to see my teary eyes.

This park I called it 'Love PARK'. The story between me and Siwon Oppa started here...

-----------FLASHBACK-----------

We were know each other 5 years ago. That time Siwon was still dating with Stella Kim. Stella kim was the trainee of SNSD. But, she was failed to be part of it. Eventhough they were dating, but we all know that Siwon Oppa never loves her. She was the one who wants to be with him. After about one year of dating, they broke up. And Stella go back to the US.

I always like Siwon Oppa since I was trainee. Yeah, I think everyone like him too. He was too perfect. So, after they broke up I try to close with him. I know he always likes Yoona, and exactly I know Yoona have the feelings to him too. I think they just never realize it. So, I decided to make a move first. I try to be close with him. Eventhough I know he always treated me like his sister.

Because sometimes S.M paired us together so it really don't hard for us to close.

3 years ago...

After do CF TOGETHER with him. I ask him if he wants to go with me together to the PARK. And he said YES. And that was autumn so there were much beautiful flower falling. The scenery was very beautiful.

"OPPA.. It was totally beatiful!"I said....

"Yeah... I know.... "

"OPPA... What do you think of me?" I asked him when we sitting at the bench.

"Hm... You are beautiful, smart, and everything... haha.." He answered me... I don't know why, but his answer made me so happy..

"Oppa, have you forgot Stella?" I don't know why but I really want to ask this question.

"Hm... I'm just remind her as my friend I thought.You knnow I never have a feeling for her right?"

"Yeah... Oppa, may I ask you something?"

"Yeah, whatever Tiff..."

"Hm... What exactly your type? You know 'Ideal Girl'?

"Hm... She must be christian, n of course beautiful and respect my parents.. Yah, sort of.. What about you, Tiff?"

"Well, same with You.."

"I really want to know, can you give me an example who girl do you like?" I said... I really hope it's not Yoona. "

"I think it's you and YoonA. But, don't tell her.OK?"He answer me. I think he really don't want her to know.

"Chinjja? I am one of you ideal girl?" I said while excited.

"Well... Yes... Because You are close with me... And I know you well!" He said.

"Oppa, you never think of dating someone again?" I ask, while looking at his eyes...

"Hm.... I don't know... You know we're busy right now right? I just don't want to do something stupid again like dating Stella which I never have any feeling towards her, it just will make her dissapointed, Right?"

"OPPA.. What if your Ideal girl want to try date with you?" I ask him with curiosity.

"Who? YOU?" He ask me.... He made me blushed...

"Hm... I don't know..."

"Haha.. Tiff, okay I ask you for the last time, do you want to try to date with me?" He said while looking my eyes.

I try to looking at his eyes. Exactly I know the way he stares at me it just the stares of his best friend. But, I think we should just try.

"Oppa... What if I say YES?" I asks him too.

"Hm... I think we should try then. But remember, I can't promise you anything. And I don't anyone know about our relationship. ok?" He answer me. I was so surprise to his answer. Eventhough I know he didn't love me, but I think I will made him fall in  love me...

"Hmm... But OPPA... You never had any feelings towards me right?"

"Hm... I don't know. What about you?"

"OPPA... SARANGHAE.." I said to him... I know he so shocked when listen this from my mouth.

"I just want you to know that...." I said while wake up from the bench. Tears started to fall from my eyes.

But, suddenly he take my hand, and take me to his body. He HUGGED ME!

"Tiff, I don't know my feeling right know... But, I promise you I will try to become a great boyfriend. You are the closest girl I have. I don't want to make you dissapointed. I hope someday I can say that to you too." He said.

"Oppa... Thanks... I will try to be the best girlfriend that you will ever had! I will wait for you to tell that to me! ARRA?"

"YAH..."

After that we walking together in the park. Eventhough I know he didn't love me, but I know he always care about me. So, I promise to myself to be the best girlfriend for him...

-------------------FLASHBACK END------------------------------------------------

"OPPA.... I really miss that time.... we're together.. holding hands.." I said to myself when suddenly tears falling from my eyes.

"Did you miss me? Did you ever miss our moment together?" I keep saying...

-----------------FLASHBACK ----------------------------------------------

We already dating for 2 year.... He was a very great boyfriend. Sometimes I just can't believe that we are still together. Well, until now Suju n SNSD already know about relationship.. I know he started to love me, but believe it or not, I know he still like Yoona too. But, what can I do? I'm just so lucky that I can be with him, than Yoona who never realize her own feelings.

"Tiff... Sorry, I'm just finish my photoshoot" He said while giving my me a kiss on my cheek.

"Oppa... It's OK... By the way, What photoshoot? And with who?" I asks him with my jealousy face.

"Aigoo.... My Fanny is so cute! haha... Are you jealous?"

"No.. I'm not. I just want to know! "

"Like usual, SPAO"

"So It's Yoona again?" I asks him... I know, he already know that I'm always jealous with her.

"Yeah... You know that you are so cute when jealous!" He teased me

"Yah.. OPPA!"

---------------------------------FLASHBACK END------------------------------------------

I'm totally missed our moment. Did you know why I'm broke up with him? It's all my fault and I'm very regret it.

--------------------------------FLASHBACK----------------------------------------------------

It should be our 2 years anniversary. I'm so tired after finish my CF. I tried to call him but he didn't pick up. So, I decided to do back to the dorm alone.

In front of the dorm, I see a car. And I realize that it was Siwon car. I think he coming for me, But, I was wrong when I see someone came down from the car. Yeah... I realize that girl. It was Yoona.. She was said Thank's n Bye to him...

But, before she touch the bell, I yell and said..."Yoong!"

"ONNIE..." She said happily and running to me....

"Siwon OPPA.... Onnie is here...." She said while Siwon is go down from his car."

"Yoong, OPPA. Can we talk for a moment?" I said to them.

"SURE"

"Yoong.... PLAKK" I don't know why but suddenly my hands slap her. Yeah I think I just want to pour my emotion out.

"ON...NIE" She said while touch her face.

"I'm sorry Yoong.. But, I really hate when you close to my boyfriend! I think it's enough for me to LOOK you close to him! Because of you, he never look at me! Do you know that?" i said madly..

"Did you know it should be our 2nd anniversary? Do you know how hurt I am to see you came out from his car?! You are a B****" I said madly!

While I'm ready to slap her again... Suddenly PLAKKKK

"Oppa How can U?" I said while touch my face. Yah, he slapped my face."

"Yoong.. I'm sorry. But, go in first! I need to finished this problem with this girl.  And please don't tell anyone about this... and take care of your face..." He said

"Right... Onnie, Oppa... Take care. Night..." She said with feared. She knew that leaving is the best way for her

"OPPA! How can you slapped me?!"I said madly to him.

'Hey, How can you slapped her n call her B****?!" He shouted at my face.

"Because He stole You from Me!" I anwers him

"You said I'm Yours? Well, you never believe in me right?" He said to me

"OPPA.... I'm sorry.... But, You never love me right?" I asked him. My tears started to falling.

"Who said I never love You? Who said I didn't remember our 3rd anniversary? I think all is over now!" He say mad to me...

"OPPA...... I'M SORRY........I don't want it's over!" I said begging him

"I love you OPPA.."

"Tiff, I'm sorry... I love You too. And this is for you. But I think it should over now. I can't be with a girl who never believe in me! And You are far too much...." He said wile handling me a small box. "You should said sorry to her.."

"And the last thing is... SARANGHAE TIFF" He said while leaving to his car and leave me alone.

"OPPA.. SORRY! How can u leave me like this?! I keep crying........... Then I open the box, and I see a bracelet'S&F'

"THANKS OPPA... this is so beautiful"  I said while going to the dorm.

--------------------------------FLASHBACK END-----------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR P.O.V

At 7p.m at the Grand Hotel SEOUL

"Eomma, who will we meet?" Siwo asks his mom  in curiosity.

"Well... You will know..." His mom said

"Sorry, we're late..." Suddenly a man and a girl come in.

"Oh... It's OK....Please sit." Siwon's  dad said.

"This is my son Choi Siwon, and this is my daughter Choi Jiwoo"  He continue

"And of course this is my wife. haha..."

"Ohh..... Please.. My name is Im Seulong.You can call me Im Ahjussi. And this is my daughter Im Minji. And I have another daughter, just wait for her."

Suddenly....

"Hmm.... I'm sorry. Annyeong Haseyo. My name is Im YoonA." YoonA said while bowed

YOONA P.O.V

After arrived at the hotel, I need to go the toilet first.

"Dad. You and Minji go first. I need to go the toilet first." I said to my dad.

"Ok.... Minji, let's go...."

"Hm... I'm so tired. Who exactly will I meet?" I keep talking to myself.

After finish at the toilet, I go in to the restaurant. It was a high class restaurant. And we will eat at the private room.

"I'm sorry. Annyeong Haseyeo..My name is Im Yoona" I said while bowed my head.

And I'm so shocked when I see Siwon Oppa!

"Yoong, sit here." My dad told me to sit between him and Minji.

"Oh.. Yeah..." I sain and sit between them.

"OMO... Yoona and Minji was very beautiful..." Choi Ahjumma said.

"Oh... GOMAWO " I said smiling."

SIWON P.O.V

OMO... How can she be here? And... She was very beautiful with her pink dress. Ang she just perfect!

"Hm.... You already know each other, right?" My dad  asks me and Yoona..

"Yeah... Of course..." I said to him.

"So, I think that would be no problem right? What do you think Im?" My dad ask again, and this time to Im ahjussi.

I'm really confused . I really have no idea to what they talk about.

"Hm......So WE want to announce that two of you will be married in two weeks..." My dad and Im Ahjussi said to me with a serious face.

"Married? Me?" I was so shocked...

"Yeah.. You and Im Yoona.." My mom continue...

"Mom, how can I married?! I'm still young!" I said to my mom...

"Dad, ho wcan I married too, Dad? I know your joking right?" Yoona still talking to her dad.

"Yah... WE'RE NOT!" My dad Shout to us with highly voice.

"Dad, but why must we marry each other? What is the reason?" I asked my dad. "Yah dad?"She asks her dad too.

"Hm.... Exactly your grandparents were friends and when they were young you know right , they already promise that they have to married they're grandchildren. And, do you know that Im and Choi Coorperation wants to start new bussiness so we want it under your names, so you need to married as soon as possible!" Im Ahjussi explain...

"But, why must us dad?" YoonA said. I can see in her eyes that  she really want to cry.

"Yoong, I'm sorry. But, you love your Grandmother right? You want to wait UNTIL she died? She really hope she can see you married!" Im Ahjussi said while convince her.

"Yeah.. Siwon. You love your grandmother too right?" My mom said... "Anyway, the two of you didn't have boyfriend or girlfriend right?" My mom asks us.

None of us answer. We just quite...... "Hm... how about our carrer then?" I asks to them.

"Well... We won't stop You right now... You two still young. Won, like what I said, you must keep your promise, stop working at 30! And then take care of all the bussiness ARRA?"My dad answers

"So, just be like that. We will tell yours agency. And we will take care of all things. You two just have to prepare yourself. Arra?" My mom said to us.

Suddenly..."Dad, Ahjussi, Ahjumma, I'm sorry. I can't give you any answer right now. Can I go out first? I will give you the answer ASAP.  I just need time to think.... ANNYEONG..." she said while leaving the room..

"Siwon, followed her... She is a girl" My mom said.

"Yeah... Eomma, Ahjussi, Appa... Annyeong" I saidwhile leaving the room.

"Please take care of her, " In Ahjussi said....

 

 

 

-TBC-

ENJOY N COMMENT

THX.., GBU

 

"