(EXO) Acsoland {Hunhan} [ Part 3]

(EXO) Acsoland {Hunhan}

Title: Acsoland
Fandom: Exo
Word Count: 3800++
A/N: I actually did a little bit of research before writing this chapter. Please enjoy! :)

 

Acsoland

 

“Welcome back, Kai.” A tall and gorgeous looking young man greets Kai without looking away from his window. Only Kai can appear in his room without opening the doors or windows.

 

“Kris, he’s back. And he brought visitors, from Earth.”

 

Kris laughs bitterly, gripping the edge of his chair tightly. “That bastard… Who are the visitors?”

 

“A teenager named Sehun and his two older brothers, Chen and Tao.”

 

Kyungsoo enters the room, holding a tray cookies, smiling. “Cookies anyone? I found this floating around our island, I think the boys left them for us. They’re nice really, they haven’t forgotten about us, let’s eat!”

 

“Nice?” Kris growls furiously. “Did you know that Luhan went to Earth?”

 

Kyungsoo stops nibbling on his cookie and looks up, Kai is shooting him warning glances. Kyungsoo coughs awkwardly and clears his throat.

 

“He already brought them to the Goddess of Fountain, Kris. One of them has the power of the four most important elements, like Kyungsoo.” Kai continues.

 

“What about the other two?”

 

“Lightning and Time Control.”

 

“What? What are you guys discussing about?” Kyungsoo asks, confused.

 

“I’ll tell you later.” answers Kai.

 

“Both of you can go now. I wish to be alone.” Kris turns to them and gives them a forced smile. “See you guys at dinner.”

 

Kai grabs Kyungsoo by the hand and both of them vanished from Kris’s room. Kris sighs and turns back to the window, but his eyes stop at the cookies that Kyungsoo have left in his room. He picks one up and takes a tiny nibble. He can feel something hard choking at the back of his throat, he closes his eyes quickly to prevent the moisture from rolling down his cheeks. With a tiny blow of his breath, a ball of fire escapes from his mouth and burns the cookies into ashes along with the tray.  He turns away from the burnt cookies and never looked at them again for the rest of the day.

 

***

 

“Ouch! Let go, Jongin! You’re grabbing my hand too tightly!”

 

They are now out in the beach, out of Kris’s hearing range. Kai lets go of Kyungsoo’s hand, and Kyungsoo pats it gently, brows furrowed together in pain.

 

“Sorry, but you were really stupid in there!” Kai barks. “You know that Kris hates it when you bring back something that is given by the boys! I hate it too!”

 

“I’m sorry.” Kyungsoo bends down and draws a small sad face on the sand with his finger.

 

Kai sighs and sits down, looking at Kyungsoo’s drawing. “Just don’t do it again, okay?”

 

Kyungsoo nods, still silent.

 

“Kris is furious because Luhan brought back three boys from Earth.” Kai says as he stares at the blue ocean, feeling the soft and cool breezes of the ocean wind.

 

“And one of them has the power of air?”

 

“Wind, to be exact.”

 

Kyungsoo sits down beside Kai and sighs. “I don’t like it when Kris sends you out to spy on the boys, what if you get caught? Luhan will never forgive you if you’re caught.”

 

“Only I can transport myself out of this island, Kyungsoo. We need to find ways to get out of here.” Kai looks at Kyungsoo, “You don’t want to be banished in this island forever, right?

 

“You’re right,” Kyungsoo nods to himself, “we can’t stay here forever.”

 

***

 

“You’re enjoying yourself, aren’t you?” Luhan pouts, as the four of them are soaring in the sky.

 

Luhan’s hair is now as messy as a bird nest because Sehun keeps creating soft winds to mess up his hair. Sehun giggles at Luhan’s expression and creates another soft wind, twirling at Luhan’s bangs until it sticks out like a unicorn horn. Luhan feels around his hair with his hands to see what kind of new shape Sehun has created.

 

“Okay, that’s it, Sehun!” Luhan laughs and uses his telekinesis to push Sehun away as he attempts to fix his hair.

 

“You guys, can you stop? You’re making us dizzy.” Tao frowns. “Sehun, stop it if you don’t want your brothers to throw up.”

 

Tao and Chen have painfully endured in silence during the whole flight. They have been waved around and twirled upside down a few times in the air because Luhan was distracted by Sehun’s wind games.

 

“Sorry, I’ll stop now.” Sehun apologizes, still unable to stop giggling.

 

“Where are we going now, Luhan?” asks Chen.

 

“Back to our lair of course!” Luhan laughs. “Aren’t you guys hungry? It’s almost dinner time.”

 

“Oh. Who’s cooking?” Sehun asks while he tries to remember the lost boy’s faces. Nobody looked like they know how to cook.

 

“You’ll see.” Luhan winks at Sehun.

 

***

 

“When are they coming home? Xiumin stomps around the dining room, waiting impatiently. “I’m hungry!”

 

“Just sit down, they’ll be back.” Suho orders, but he too hears his own stomach grumbling in hunger. “Lay, are you feeling better?”

 

“How do you think you’ll feel if you got hit by a building?” Lay replies, rubbing his head, it still hurts, a lot.

 

“Aww, I’m sure Luhan didn’t mean it.” Chanyeol laughs. “Why can’t you heal yourself?”

 

“Because my head hurts too much for me to do anything!” Lay replies grumpily.

 

“I know something that will make you feel better.” Chanyeol smiles mischievously as he gets up from his seat.

 

“Wha—What are you trying to do?” Lay stammers, his eyes widening as Chanyeol begins to get closer.

 

“Tickle you!”

 

Lay tries to run from his seat, but Chanyeol quickly grabs him and puts him on his shoulder, tickling Lay’s waist. Lay is laughing and crying at the same time, trying to kick Chanyeol away.

 

“Stop! Stop it! You’re killing me!” Lay laughs, wiping tears off his eyes. “Stop it!!”

 

“Are you going to poke me with you horn, Mr. Unicorn?” Chanyeol jokes, still not letting him down, while he keeps on tickling Lay.

 

“Suho, help me!” Lay shouts in agony. He is now smacking Chanyeol with his palm and kicking Chanyeol’s stomach. “Anyone?!”

 

“Ow! Baekhyun!!!” Chanyeol yelps in pain and drops Lay immediately. He looks around and finds Baekhyun snickering. Baekhyun had lased Chanyeol’s left leg with his light, it only left a tiny round scar, no bigger than the radius of a needle. Chanyeol sits down and blows on the scar, trying to cool it down.

 

“Thanks, Baekhyun.” Lay smiles gratefully. He then smacks Chanyeol’s head. “Don’t you ever do that again!”

 

“Sorry,” Chanyeol giggles, “but you felt better than before right?”

 

Lay turns around, ignoring Chanyeol. Suho laughs silently, ‘These kids.’

 

After waiting for a few more minutes, Xiumin got up from his seat again and begins walking around the dining table in circles. Baekhyun has started to tap his fingers in boredom, and Chanyeol has his head lied down at the table, tapping his fingers along with Baekhyun’s rhythm.

 

“Maybe we should start our dinner first, Suho.” Lay suggests.

 

“You and Luhan have been gone for 5 months!” Suho smiles, “It’s been such a long time since we’ve eaten together. And we need to welcome the three new boys.”

 

“I don’t understand why Luhan wants to bring them here.” Lay sighs, “They are going to be furious if they find out that we went to Earth. They’re going to be angrier if they find out that we’ve brought visitors!”

 

“Lay, they’re banished.” Suho warns, slightly nervous. “Don’t mention this in front of Luhan.”

 

“I’m not stupid, don’t worry. I don’t want to get hit by him with a plushie again.”

 

“Do you think they’ve received it, Suho?” Xiumin asks. “The cookies and other stuff we sent them.”

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol looks at Suho, hoping that their leader-in-charge-while-Luhan’s-gone to reply them with a satisfying answer.

 

“I honestly have no idea, boys.” All of them look down in disappointment, resuming their previous activities in silence.

 

The boys have been secretly sending goodies to the island without telling Luhan about it. They will pack a waterproof basket filled with goodies and go to the shore that is nearest to the island where Kris, Kyungsoo and Kai are banished. Then they will put the basket on the water, and Suho will make small and gentle waves that will push the basket towards the direction of the island.

 

“We’re back!” They all jump in surprise when the door suddenly burst open. Luhan hops in, smiling happily as he slids happily into his seat. “Come on in, guys!”

 

Sehun, Tao and Chen walk in shyly and stand awkwardly by the door. Chanyeol grabs them by their arms and usher them forward to the dining table.

 

“Please, sit wherever you like.” Suho smiles kindly at them and motion them towards the empty seats.

 

“Luhan, we’ve waited for a long time.” Xiumin pouts.

 

“Guess what power the three of them have gotten?” Luhan smiles.

 

“Ooh! What?”

 

“Tell us!”

 

“After dinner guys, it’s dinner time now.” Suho reminds them.

 

“There’s not food on the table.” A voice stated matter of factly and the all of the lost boys turn towards Sehun, who is suddenly surprised by their attention.

 

Luhan smiles and ignores him. “Okay, guys. Dinner is starting, let’s close our eyes.”

 

Every one of them close their eyes except for Chen, Sehun and Tao.

 

“Maybe they’re praying.” Chen whispers to his brothers and the three of them close their eyes immediately.

 

The smell of food suddenly fills the room, roast pork, tomato soup, garlic bread, and seasoned long beans. Sehun’s stomach twists in hunger, but his eyes remain closed.

 

‘There’s no food on the table, where is this smell coming from? I must be imagining things.’ Sehun thinks to himself.

 

Luhan opens his left eye and takes a peek of Sehun. Sehun is twitching his nose and wrinkling his eyebrows in confusion, Luhan smiles to himself before closing his left eye again.

 

“You may now begin.” Luhan announces.

 

The lost boys open their eyes and immediately dig in, munching away and drinking the juices happily. The three of them stare in shock at the food. The food is enough to feed the whole nation of Asia! Tao and Chen begin to fill their plates with food but Sehun is still staring, unable to figure out the logic behind this table of food.

 

“Sehun, why aren’t you eating?” Chanyeol asks, munching on some grilled chicken. Luhan smiles at the end of the table, sipping his soup quietly.

 

“Where did all this come from?” Sehun asks. “The table was empty a minute ago!”

 

Baekhyun, who is sitting closest to Sehun grabs a piece of garlic bread and puts it on Sehun’s plate. Sehun smiles and thanks him.

 

“Didn’t you see the tree above our lair, Sehun?” Baekhyun asks, and Sehun nods, munching on his bread. It tastes wonderful! “That’s our mother tree. She has magical powers to grant our wishes.”

 

“Magical tree huh.” Sehun leans in and grabs another piece of bread. “Did she go to the Goddess of Fountain too?”

 

Lay smirks at Sehun’s comment. “Trees don’t walk.”

 

Sehun turns to Lay, unable to recognize him. “Who are you?”

 

“I’m Lay, you’ve met me before.”

 

Sehun thinks hard, trying to remember. ‘Lay… Lay.. Yixing?’

 

“Oh! I remember now! You’re the fairy in my room, but how come you’re normal sized now?”

 

The lost boys look at Lay for a moment and burst into roars of laughter, while Lay is gripping his fork as tightly as he could.

 

“I am not a fairy.” Lay replies as politely as he can. “I’m normal now because there’s no need for me to be in my tiny size. I only change to my tiny size if I travel with Luhan, it’d be easier for him.”

 

“Oh.” Sehun nods silently.

 

“Are you okay now, Yixing?” Luhan asks.

 

Lay sighs and looks at Luhan, holding up his fork jokingly. “Hit me again and you’re dead.”

 

Luhan laughs and punch Lay in the arm lightly.

 

“Here’s some roast chicken to make up for my mistake.” Luhan says as he piles a tiny mountain of chicken on Lay’s plate.

 

“All’s forgiven.” Lay replies, munching happily at the chicken.

 

“You haven’t told them about your power yet, Lay.” Luhan reminds him.

 

“Oh, right. I heal things. I—”

 

“He’s a unicorn.” Chanyeol interrupts, grinning at Lay. Lay rolls his eyes.

 

“So you can heal any type of wound?” Chen asks curiously.

 

“Yes, it may take time, but I can heal any kind of wound.” Lay smiles. “But I cannot heal the dead.”

 

“It’s okay, Lay. No one is dying.” Xiumin smiles at Lay with his cheeks all bloated up with food.

 

“You really are a little bun.” Luhan laughs, squishing Xiumin’s cheeks.

 

Dinner ended with ice-cream cakes at desserts.

 

“Luhan, where are they going to sleep?” Suho asks Luhan quietly.

 

Luhan freezes a little before answering. “They can sleep in their rooms.”

 

Suho nods silently. “I’ll show them there then.”

 

“Sehun? Chen? Tao?” Suho calls, the three turns to look at him. “You guys must be exhausted. Let me show you to your rooms now.”

 

“Ooh! Can we come to your rooms and play later?” Chanyeol asks, excited.

 

“Let them rest for tonight.” Luhan orders as he exits the room. “You can play with them tomorrow. Goodnight everyone.”

 

Everyone is slightly surprised by Luhan’s sudden change of attitude but said nothing. Suho shakes his head slightly, but he puts a smile on his face and directs the three of them to their rooms. The lost boys wishes the others goodnight before exiting the room.

 

“Come,” Suho smiles at them. “This way.”

 

***

 

Sehun has finished showering. The shower runs surprisingly well considering that the lair is in the middle of a forest. The whole lair is run by electricity too. Suho had been extremely patient while he was showing them their rooms. He even brought some clothes and towels and daily products for them and showed them around the lair. Sehun rubs at his damp hair with his towel.

 

‘Wait. I have the power of wind now.’

 

Sehun smiles, as he creates a small whirl of wind, blow drying his damp hair with ease. Sehun looks around the empty bedroom, he suddenly felt uneasy. He’s been sharing a room with his brothers for his whole life, he cannot adjust to sleeping alone so suddenly. He exits his room and wanders down the corridors. He knocks on Chen’s door and finds him getting ready for bed.

 

Chen smiles at his little brother and pats the side of his bed. “Come here.”

 

Sehun slides in to Chen’s bed and begins snoring immediately.

 

Chen hears another knock on the door and smiles to see Tao coming in.

 

“Shh. He’s asleep.” Chen puts a finger on his lips.

 

Tao chuckles quietly and crawls into Chen’s bed. “We’re lucky that this bed is huge enough to fit three big guys.”

 

***

 

Sehun hears the faint sound of birds chirping before he opens his eyes. The sunlight shines through the curtains, waking up every single life with the touch of its warmth and brightness. He looks to the right, then to the left, surprised to find himself sandwiched between his brothers. He smiles to himself as he tip toes out of their bed. He wanders back into his own room to wash himself.

 

He meets Baekhyun in the corridors and greets him.

 

“Wow. You’re early.” Baekhyun yawns, rubbing his eyes. “Come down for breakfast, okay?”

 

“I will.” Sehun smiles as he enters his room.

 

***

 

When Sehun enters the dining room, Baekhyun, Suho and Lay are the only ones having their breakfast.

 

“Good morning.” Suho greets him with a smile. “Did you sleep well last night?”

 

“Yes I did. Thank you.”

 

“Sit anywhere you like, but not Luhan’s seat.” Suho says. “You must be hungry. Just close your eyes and wish for any breakfast you’d like.”

 

Sehun took a seat beside Baekhyun and looks at their plates. Suho’s plate is filled with french toasts, Lay has waffles in front of him while Baekhyun is having cereal. He closes his eyes and begins to wish for the first thing that pops into his mind. He opens his eyes and is delighted to find a plate of crepes in front of him. He munches it down happily. Everything tastes so good in this lair.

 

“Where’s the others?” he asks them.

 

“They don’t wake up this early in the morning.” Lay replies, sipping his tea quietly.

 

Sehun looks at the clock hanging on the wall of the dining room. He frowns in confusion.

 

“Early? It’s 11 in the morning.”

 

Suho laughs, Lay and Baekhyun giggles. “This is Acsoland, Sehun. Eleven in the morning is considered early for us.”

 

“Oh. Good morning, Luhan.” Lay greets Luhan who just entered the dining room. “You’re early today.”

 

“Just want to see how our guests are doing.” Luhan smiles at Sehun.

 

“We’re doing fine, thanks. I actually slept really well last night.” Sehun replies, smiling back at Luhan.

 

“That’s because our mother tree releases sleeping dusts at night.” Suho beams.

 

“Sleeping dusts?”

 

“The one Lay used on you to make you fall asleep back in Earth.” Luhan laughs.

 

Sehun nods, remembering the feeling of dusts falling all over him before he out the night he met them.

 

“Come on.” Luhan grabs Sehun’s hand. “I’ll show you around Acsoland.”

 

“Wait—” Sehun stands up hurriedly because Luhan has started pulling him towards the door. “I haven’t finish my breakfast yet!”

 

“We’ll find something else to eat. Come on!” Luhan replies, and in no time, they are out of their lair.

 

***

 

 

“Where are you taking me to?” Sehun whines, he only had a few bites of his crepes.

 

“Look.” Luhan whispers, crouching down behind a bush. “And get down!”

 

Sehun crouches down immediately, surprised. He looks at the direction where Luhan is looking and squints, his eyes widen instantly after he spots the thing Luhan is looking at.

 

“Is that.. Is that a—”

 

Luhan cups his hand over Sehun’s lips tightly and whispers to his ears. “Don’t talk and don’t move.”

 

Luhan releases his hand after Sehun nods, and continues to look at the creature. It’s an enormous butterfly, no, a moth, with the body of a man but ten times larger than the size of a man! It’s a mothman!  The creature’s face is turned away from them. Sehun tightens his grasp on Luhan’s arm, biting on his lip in fear while both of them watch the creature quietly.

 

“Luhan… Can we go, please?” Sehun pleads, tugging at Luhan’s arm.

 

“We can’t. We’re not fast enough to run out of here, and that thing can fly!” Luhan whispers back, eyes not daring to look away from the creature.

 

The mothman’s ears, holes in its case, twitches around suddenly. It turns around to search for the origin of the sound it hears. Its eyes are flaming red, almost bulging out of its eye sockets. It’s the most hideous and terrifying creature Sehun has ever seen in his life. He lets out a tiny and quiet squeak out of fear, Luhan’s hands flew up to cover his mouth again. The mothman scans around the forest, twitching its head in a weird and uncomfortable way, before resuming its activities again. It is munching on a fruit.

 

Sehun begins to move back, slowly letting go of Luhan’s arm. Before Luhan can pull Sehun back, the creature suddenly lunges towards him, screeching loudly. Sehun screams at the sight of the creature, it is even uglier close-up! The creature is suddenly pushed backwards by some kind of force and slams into a huge tree, and before Sehun realises what is happening, Luhan is already grabbing Sehun’s hands and both of them are now running away from the mothman with the speed of lightning.  The creature recovers almost immediately and starts chasing them, screeching its ear-piercing screech again.

 

“Why did you let go of me?!” Luhan growls while he attempts to stop the creature with huge falling branches and enormous flying rocks as they’re running. The creature is still following behind them closely, speeding up with every step it takes.

 

Sehun runs as fast as he can, trying to keep up with Luhan’s speed, too afraid to look back at the mothman. He tries to create huge winds, blowing at the creature fiercely, but it is merely slowing it down.

 

This time, Luhan stops to pull an enormous tree out of its roots, throwing it at the direction of the mothman. It screeches in pain when the tree hits it right on its head and is preparing to lunge at them again when time suddenly stops, the creature went rigid in front of them. Both of them turn around to find Tao and the other lost boys scurrying to their sides.

 

“Are you okay?” Chen runs forward to Sehun, hugging his brother tightly.

 

“Yeah… ” Sehun stammers, trying to keep himself calm. “I’m okay.”

 

“What is that thing?!” Tao shouts, pointing at the monster.

 

“It’s a mothman.” Luhan pants, lying down on the ground with his eyes closed, his face twisting in pain.

 

“Luhan, are you hurt?” Lay scampers to his side, examining him. “Your arm!”

 

Sehun turns around, noticing for the first time that Luhan’s right arm is bleeding. The cut extends right from his shoulders to his forearm. Xiumin and Chanyeol kneels beside him, rubbing Luhan’s other arm, trying to give him their support.

 

“Lu.. Luhan? ” Sehun asks in a soft voice, moving to Luhan’s side slowly, taking his hand into his palm.

 

“It’s okay. I can fix this in no time.” Lay smiles slightly at Sehun before turning his concentration back to Luhan again.

 

Sehun watches worriedly as Lay pats Luhan’s wound slightly, shooting a faint light from his palm to Luhan’s arm. Luhan’s wound begins to stitch itself up, as Luhan groans in pain, Sehun can feel his grasp on his hand getting tighter and tighter. He tightens his grip on Luhan’s hand in reply, and soon, Luhan’s grip starts to soften. His eyebrows relaxing back to its natural line, and he finally is able to open his eyes.

 

“All done.” Lay claps his hands in satisfaction and smiles at Luhan. “You guys are lucky that we heard you screaming or else you’ll be dead.”

 

Sehun pulls Luhan up and hugs him tightly, tears rolling down the corners of his eyes. “Sorry, Luhan. I’m so sorry.”

 

He can hear Luhan’s faint smile as he hugs him back. “It’s okay. We’re alright now. Luckily the boys came to our help in time.”

 

Suho smiles in relief, bending down to pats Luhan and Sehun’s shoulders.

 

“What are we going to do with this guy here?” Baekhyun asks, looking at the frozen mothman.

 

“I’ll burn him to the ground.” Chanyeol growls, getting up on his feet.

 

“No.” Luhan says in a soft voice. “Let it be. Let’s go home.”

 

Sehun helps Luhan up to his feet, not letting go of his arm. Luhan laughs and ruffles Sehun’s hair gently. Tao does not dare to unfreeze time until he made certain that each and every one of them is safely back into their lair with the doors shut tight