Friends

Angels + humans = love?

Yuri's POV

When I was drinking my drink, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned aroung and it was Donghae.

He said,"  Erm...Your friend, Yoona-sshi is not back yet and she went to the toilet for almost 10 minutes already!"

Yoona was my best friend among others. When I heard she went to the toilet and have not come back yet, something must have happened to her.

"Really?" I did not wait for his reply and ran to the ladies washroom .

When I went in, I saw a puddle of blood near her head , and she was lying on the floor unconscious.

"YOONA-AH!!!!!!!" i screamed at the top of my lungs.

She lost too much blood and i learned when if an angel like us loses too much blood the angel will disappear forever and ever. For us like an angel, the doctor would not notice if we are angel or human.

I pulled her hand and pulled her out of the door.

"Yuri-ah! what happened to Yoona?" Taeyeon asked worriedly.

"I don't know . I went in and she was already lying unconsciously one the floor!" i shouted.

Donghae and the other boys crowded around Yoona.

Donghae shouted" Siwon go get the car. NOW RIGHT NOW!"

Donghae carried her on his back and put her in his car i sat in the front while siwon drove off.

Yoona's POV

I went to the washroom to wash my face I didn't notice there was a big puddle of water and I slipped and fell my head was like a broken computer .

"bang!" and everything went black. When I woke up again, my head was in total pain. I saw Yuri and Donghae and Siwon .

Yuri saw my eyes opened and said "Yoona-ah! Yoona-ah! Are you okay? "

Donghae and Siwon at the door came running towards me, they looked very worried.

"My ...My....head... very pain." I said.

"What happened ? Where am I? " I asked Yuri.

Yuri explained to me and I remembered.

"Thank you Donghae and Siwon-sshi"I gave them a weak smile.

After 10 minutes, other 7 angels came running towards me.

They all asked a lots of questions. making my headache worse.

Luckily , Yuri saw my facial expression and said "Unnie! If you keep asking question, her headache would be worse!"

The doctor said i need to stay in the hospital for 1 week . the whole one week , only other angels take turns to take care of me. I was disappointed that Donghae did not come .

After 1 week, I was able to go home and discharged from the hospital. Suddenly a man came in , it was Donghae, I smiled at him.He brought me .When we reached home, I asked him,"Do you have any schedule after this?"

"No , Why?"

"Aniyo, come in"

He said" WOW! Your house is so big! "

He added "can I explore your house?"

"Ne! Make your self at home. wait you cannot go in to my unnies room this one , this one,this one and that one. If you want to go to the toilet, go only to the sign "Seoyoonyul" and study room only the one with the sign'yoona' Arachi?"

"Ne"He said

He ran up to the second and third floor to explore.

I poured 2 glasses of water and put one the table in front of the sofa. I sat down and slept.

Donghae's POV

I went up and went to the places i can go .WOW her study room is so spacious! and her room and her toilet. but everything was so girly.

I went down and saw her on the large sofa and i went to her and saw her sleeping.

I remembered that there is one extra blanket i ran up took it and ran down and cover her with it.

She was even beautiful when she is sleeping i thought to myself.

I went to cook something for her. Her kitchen was so big until I cannot find the ramen.

When I finished cooking she was already awake.

I brought the ramen to her and asked her to eat it.

"hmm... the ramen you cook was so delicious."

she was sweating eating my ramen i took a piece of tissue paper and wiped of her sweat.

"Thanks oppa"

she called me oppa !

i asked her" can you give me your handphone number?"

"okay ," she typed it in and i gave her mine too.

We became friends.

                                                                       END!

What would happen next?

Next chapter ' More than friends'