exploring other parts of the house

Angels + humans = love?

Yoona's POV

"Unnie let's go see the bathrom!" i suggested.

There are 3 bathrooms .

Yoona,Yuri and Seohyun's bathroom:

Sooyoung,Jessica and Tiffany's bathroom:

Taeyeon,Sunny and Hyoyeon's bathroom:

 

"Wow! The toilets are all pink in colour!" Tiffany said as she really liked pink.

"Let's go to the living room and rest!" taeyeon said.

I sat on the sofa and it was so comfortable until you can sleep there for your whole life , the sofa was big and soft and a telvision right in front of us.

The living room:

After 10 minutes, we are all asleep on the large comfortable sofa.

After 2 hours, Seohyun and I was the first to wake up , didn't want to wake others up , we went to the kitchen and cooked food for them.

Kitchen:

 

After we finished cooking, the girls are already awake caused by the aroma of the ramen cooked by seohyun and I.

"Unnie ! Faster come the ramen is getting cold. You guys wouldn't want cold ramen right?" I teased.

Upon hearing that, The Unnies came running to the dining table.

Dining table:

The dining table was just enough seats for 9 of us.

After eating the ramen, I went to the room to get the magazines Jessica unnie and I chosen who to help.

I showed them the picture and only one word came out of their mouths.

"Handsome....................." 7 of them said.

"We are going to help them when ever they are in need. They seemed to be a famous group named 'Super Junior' ."I said.

"Taeyeon unnie i will go to my study room and find out more about them in the internet. Okay?" I told Taeyeon unnie and she just nodded her head.

I went to google and typed 'Super Junior'.

They came out as a famous korean boy band with 13 handsome guys.

They sing and danced .

Their company in SM Entertainment.

"Unnie !" I ran downstairs to where they are and said, "Unnie, they are a famous korean boy band , singing pop songs and danced. with 13 handsome guys."

"Arraso . Now we will try to find out where they are and what are they doing and where they stay." Taeyeon unnie ordered.

I looked at the time it is already 11.45pm .

"Unnie can we do that tomorrow? It is late already."I said.

"Ne. Tomorrow we will continue to do the searching." she said.

"Go brush your teeth , bathe and go to sleep . Arraso?" she reminded

"Ne. What time must we wake up tomorrow?" I asked.

"By 9 am . We would go to the mall to do shopping and buy necessary things then continue searching for them." she said.

"Ne!" we all said.

                                                                End!

Sorry ! If you think it is not good or too short.

Next chapter 'Bumping into someone'