Bumping into someone

Angels + humans = love?

No one's POV

"r........i..........ng" the alarm clock sounded in every room.

"Why is it this sound again? Where does it come from?" Jessica grumbled still half asleep.

Yoona in the other room looked at the clock and it was already 8.30 am in the morning knowing that they need to get ready before 9 am, she shook Yuri up and said," Unnie , wake up it is already 8.30 am , we must get ready before 9 am !"

Hearing that sentence, Yuri shot up from bed and Yoona was shocked to see her reaction.

"Faster Yuri unnie go get ready! Only 30 minutes left! You dun want to be late right?"Yoona said.

Yoona went to the wardrobe picked her attire and Yuri's one while Yuri is still on bed staring in to space.

"FASTER!"This time Yoona shouted.

Yuri was shocked At Yoona's shout as Yoona did not shout at her before , scared of Yoona, Yuri quickly dressed up and went outside to the living room to wait for other people as expected... Taeyeon was the first.

In Jessica and Tiffany's room, Jessica woke up by the alarm and she shouted,"wake up !" Tiffany woke up immediately and got dressed and went down.

Seohyun was always the first and she woke sooyoung up , sooyoung said 'Mind your own business' but seohyun did not give up and kept waking her up . in the end sooyoung was defeated by her and woke up and got dressed.

Sunny and Hyoyeon woke up at the same time and got dressed.

Taeyeon's attire:

Yoona's attire:

1768961_1311098813352.95res_375_300.jpg

Yuri's attire:

snsd_yuri_120110.PNG

Jessica's attire:

Tiffany's attire:

Seohyun's attire:

Sooyoung's attire:

Sunny's attire:

Hyoyeon's attire:

After 15 minutes, they went to a mall and bought some clothes.

When they are walking back to the car park to drive back home,

Yoona suddenly bang into a guy and all the clothes she is holding dropped.

The guy as a gentleman helped her picked it up and pass it to her.

When Yoona stood up , and looked at the guy , she noticed that he is Lee Donghae a member of Super Junior.

Donghae walked away. Yoona ran to her unnie and said," Unnie that guy is Lee Donghae a member of Super Junior! What do we do now?"

"Calm down Yoona! Are you sure the guy is a member of Super Junior?"taeyeon asked.

"Yes , He is ! Definitely!" She shouted.

"We also cannot follow him here like a stupid fan, anyway, if we lose him now, we would still find him, don't you remember we have powers?"Taeyeon whispered.

"Let's go !" Taeyeon added.

"Arraso!" she replied.

When they reached home, they continued online searching in each of their study room.

"Unnie!"Yoona shouted at the top of her lungs.

The 8 of them ran into Yoona's study room and looked shock.

They sat on the sofa in her study room and yoona said,"Unnie! I found out that The Super Junior will go to the KPOP Idol Pub every Friday night at 10 pm - 12 pm."

"Friday? Today is Friday!" Yuri shouted like she found out something big.

"But unnie they said we must have the Kpop Idol member pass then we can go in."She said sounded sad.

"Will someone check or a system?"

"It will be checked by a person!"

"Than , we can make a fake one but must be exactly similar to the real one."

"Okay , We will each make one ."

                                                                    END!

What will happen at the KPOP Idol Pub?

Next Chapter, 'the KPOP Idol Pub'