The KPOP Idol Pub

Angels + humans = love?

Yoona's POV

After each of us made their own one, we changed in to out outfits.

Outfits:

After changing in to our outfits, we went to the KPOP Idol Pub.

They checked our KPOP Idol member card and let us in .

When we went in , it was totally different from a normal pub out there, there was a lot of KPOP Idols there and that day, they did not have outside people other than us. We went to a table wth 9 chairs and sat there a waitress gave us 6 menu and we ordered drinks.

Now than we noticed that the Super Junior was just opposite us occupying 3 tables as there was too many members.

"Unnie ! What do we do now? They are just opposite us!" I whispered in to Taeyeon unnie's ears.

"Just stay calm and act like we are just here to play ."Taeyeon unnie whispered back into my ears.

"STAND UP AND DANCE!" an announcer shouted through the speaker.

We went to the dance floor and danced.

Donghae's POV

I saw the girl I banged in to in the mall. She was definitely pretty. But how did she get the KPOP Idol Member card? i thought.

"STAND UP AND DANCE!" I recognised the voice and knew it was Eunhyuk that shouted through the speaker.

The 9 girls went to the dance floor and danced.

the 9 girls was the only girls in the pub so other members started to walk towards them and started dancing to the rythem.

Even my members think that the girls i banged into was pretty and almost 5 of my members went towards her.

It was, KiBum,Kyuhyun,Siwon,Sungmin and Ryeowook, i wanted to go there too but there was too many people there. when i walked past them, Sungmin asked" What's you name?"

She replied"Annyeonghaseyo Im Yoona Imnida!"

Oh so her name was Im Yoona!

After the song ended, Kyuhyun and Ki bum led her to my table.

She greeted me"Annyeonghaseyo Im Yoona Imnida!"

I saw her doe-liked eyes and smiled.

I asked her " Do you know who are we?"

"Ne! Ara!" she replied i was grateful that she knew us.

"Say our three names out!" Ki bum told her.

"Ki Bum, Kyuhyun and Dong hae!" she replied.

"I need to go to the washroom ." she said.

"be careful!" Kyuhyun reminded her.

"Hyung! Isn't she pretty?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Ne." I replied.

After 10 minutes, She is not back yet.

I was worried if something might have happened to her.

I went to one of her friends and said,"Erm...Your friend, Yoona-sshi is not back yet and she went to the toilet for almost 10 minutes already!"

"Really?"She asked I have not even reply and she ran to the ladies washroom to see where is Yoona.

                                                                        End!

What could have happened to Yoona in the toilet?

Next chapter'Friends'