Chapter 22

I Don't Know

__________’s P.O.V

 

“Good morning, Sungmin-ah!”

 

“Oppa, can you please stop?”

 

“Okay, okay. Ready for your variety show?”

 

“To be quite honest, not really,”

 

“I could always count on you to get a dose of bluntness every time,”

 

“Always here for you, manager oppa,” I winked as I laughed.

 

“Woah there. Wouldn’t want Sungmin to go all Bruce Lee on me now, would you?”

 

“That depends…”

 

“Oh come on, bbuing bbuing~”

 

“Okay oppa, I get it. Just stop. Forever. Please,”

 

“That bad?”

 

I solemnly nodded my head. Manager oppa was about to retort when my phone beeped.

 

From: Taozi~

To: Noona~ <3

 

Noona, are you free this evening? If yes, would you like to come to our dorm for some quality time? Please say yes noona. Bbuing bbuing~ :D

 

Sounds like fun! I hope I don’t have anything going on…

 

“Oppa, do I have anything this evening?”

 

“I don’t think so,”

 

“Thanks oppa!”

 

YES!

 

To: Taozi~

From: Noona~ <3

 

Yah! Huang Zitao! Your aegyo won’t work on me~ :P  Yeah, I’m free this evening. Looking forward to meet you. You’re too busy preparing for your comeback to even talk to me. T_T It’s either that or you’re too busy with Kris. >.>

 

To: Noona~ <3

From: Taozi~

 

Yay! Noona’s coming~ Noona, it’s not me who’s busy but you! How many hours do you sleep a day before going off to your schedule which takes place all around Korea? Noona must be very tired. T_T We don’t get to see your interactions with Sungmin hyung and tease you anymore. T_T

 

PS: Noona, my aegyo ALWAYS works on you.

 

“We’re here~”

 

“Already? Thanks for the lift, oppa. Bye~”

 

I texted Tao to tell him that I needed to go and made my way to the set. I greeted the staff and waited for my co-hosts to come. A few minutes later, a black van appeared.

 

This is it. I’m finally meeting my co-hosts. Who will it be? Beast oppas? Teen Top sunbaenim? JYJ oppas? Or it could be…

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! Omo, _______-ah, what are you doing here?” A familiar voice greeted.

 

Great. Just great. Out of all the other idol groups, it just had to be the group that he’s in.

 

“Hi Jonghyun~ Hello sunbaenims,” I said as I greeted CN Blue sunbaenims.

 

“Hey, do you guys know each other?” Minhyuk sunbaenim asked.

 

Jonghyun gave me an ‘I-know-that-you-want-to-be-sarcastic’ look.

 

“Nope. We just happen to know each other’s names at first sight,” Jonghyun oppa said.

 

“Okay… Well, I’m Minhyuk but you can just call me yeobo,” He said, smirking.

 

I mentally facepalmed myself.

 

Sungmin is sooooo going to flip if he hears this. You see, a jealous Sungmin is something that you’ll find cute but to other guys… Not so…

 

-Flashback-

 

I was walking down the corridors of SM with Sungminnie. It’s been a while since we last saw each other and he has been complaining about how busy he is.

 

“But it’s all worth it if we can make ELFs happy,” He finished with a smile.

 

I smiled at his caring character.

 

“Hello, sunbaenim. Are you free tonight?” A trainee named Seungjo asked.

 

Beside me, I could feel Sungmin glaring holes in the poor trainee’s head. If looks could kill, the trainee would probably be dead by now.

 

“No, my girlfriend is very busy. Now would you please excuse us,” Sungmin said as he dragged me away.

 

“Sungmin..”

 

“It’s okay. Just don’t let them flirt with you anymore, alright? You’re mine and mine only,” He said as he hugged me tight.

 

“Sungmin. Can’t. Breathe,”

 

“Omo! Sorry~” He sing-sang as he released the death grip he had on me.

 

-End of flashback-

 

“Ehmeghard Minhyuk,” Jonghyun said as he facepalmed himself.

 

“Jungshin! Yonghwa hyung! Come meet our pretty co-host!” Minhyuk oppa said.

 

“Hello there future wife~ The name’s Jungshin,”

 

Yup. Sungmin is sooo going to make their deaths look like an accident.

 

“Hello, Jungshin sunbaenim,”

 

“Let’s drop the formalities, alright?”

 

I nodded.

 

“Hey there ______-ah. Guys, I think it would be wise to not flirt with her. You DO NOT want to face her boyfriend’s wrath,” Yonghwa said as he shivered.

 

“You have a boyfriend?!” Minhyuk, Jungshin and Jonghyun chorused.

 

“I bet I’m better than he is,” Minhyuk joked.

 

“Well, he has a black belt in karate and can work with nun chucks pretty well…” I said.

 

“And he’s our sunbaenim by loads of years. Ever heard of Super Junior’s Lee Sungmin?”

 

Silence followed.

 

“Your boyfriend is THE Lee Sungmin sunbaenim?” They chorused again.

 

I nodded my head.

 

“How come you’ve never told me, _____-ah?” Jonghyun asked, hurt.

 

“It slipped out of my mind. I’ve been travelling all over Korea and doing musicals and appearances and practice and stuff,”

 

“How could it slip- What? ____, how many hours of sleep do you get?!” Jonghyun asked, appalled.

 

“The most I get, if I’m lucky, is two hours of sleep but all idols go through this right?”

 

CN Blue shook their head.

 

“Even during promotions our company doesn’t do that to us,” Jonghyun said.

 

“Really? The others in SM pretty much go through the same thing as me,” I mumbled.

 

“WHAT?! Man, no wonder all of SM’s artists are so famous,” Minhyuk said.

 

“CN Blue’s famous too,” I said with a smile.

 

“CN Blue, Blaze, you’re needed on set,” The assistant informed us.

 

“Thanks for informing us,” I said, smiling.

 

And with that, our conversation came to an end as we followed the assistant to the set. Once everyone’s on set, the director came and briefed us about the variety show. It’s an adventure-themed one and there’s no script.

 

“And… action!”

 

“Hello everyone and welcome to... Adventures With Yours Truly! I’m Yonghwa,”

 

“I’m Jonghyun,”

 

“I’m Minhyuk,”

 

“I’m Jongshin,”

 

“And I’m Blaze,”

 

“And together, we are… Wait. What are we?” Yonghwa asked.

 

“We haven’t really decided on a group name, oldie,” Jonghyun said.

 

We high-fived each other causing the leader of world famous band, CN Blue, pout.

 

After a few lines, the introduction came to an end. The producer gave us a card, containing our mission.

 

“Try all of the rides in Lotte World,” It read.

 

I let out an excited squeal. The members of CN Blue glanced my way.

 

“Uhh.. Sorry guys… I’m just… too excited?” I said, happy over the fact that I get to go to an amusement park after months!

 

“Okay, okay, we get it,” Jonghyun said, chuckling in amusement.

 

I blushed.

 

“Well I’m feeling jealous over here,” Minhyuk complained.

 

Jonghyun let out a laugh while Yonghwa shook his head, smiling.

 

I guess it’s not so bad after all…

 

After a few minutes of driving, we arrived at Lotte World. I was grinning madly as the staff gave me my ticket.

 

“Thanks for the tickets!” I said.

 

“Someone’s a bit too happy. Mind sharing?” Jonghyun said.

 

“It’s just that it’s my first time going to an amusement park for a looonnnnggg time and I need some amusement in life right now. The last time I’ve been here was with f(x) dongsaengs (with the exception of Victoria since she’s older) and TaeYoonSica,” I said laughing as I remembered the day’s events.

 

Yonghwa came over with Minhyuk and Jungshin.

 

“What should we ride first?” Yonghwa asked.

 

“ROLLER COASTERRRRRRRRR!” I exclaimed. Realising that I was probably too enthusiastic, I corrected myself.

 

“I mean, why don’t we go ride the roller coaster?”

 

CN Blue laughed.

 

“Cute,” Jonghyun said, smiling.

 

“I know,” I said, flipping my hair but failed miserably when my hair whipped my face.

 

Laughter erupted on the set.

 

“Since Blaze-ssi gave us quite a laugh, why don’t we go ride on the roller coaster first?” Yonghwa said.

 

And with that, I grabbed the nearest person to me, which is Jonghyun, and ran to the roller coaster.

 

We boarded the roller coaster and waited for it to start.

 

“If you get scared, you can always hold on to me,” Jonghyun said.

 

“Don’t worry, I’m not afraid~” I sang.

 

The roller coaster started moving and soon, we were about to reach the drop. I looked over to see Jonghyun holding the bar for dear life. I raised my hands as the drop came.

 

“Cause we are huuuuuuuumaaaaaaaaannnoooooooooidssss~” I sang as we went full speed and went through a loop-di-loop (A/N: is that how you spell it? OTL I fail)

 

The ride ended too early for my liking. We assembled at the entrance.

 

“That was fun! Let’s go on it again!” I chirped.

 

“NO!” The members of CN Blue said.

 

I laughed at their reaction.

 

“So what’s next?” Jungshin asked.

 

After a few hours, we’ve ridden almost all of the rides Lotte World offered. There was just one more attraction that we haven’t been to. The Haunted House.

 

“Hey, are you scared?” Jonghyun teased.

 

“Nope,” I answered.

 

“I wouldn’t be surprised if Blaze-ssi is not afraid. She had fun on all the scary rides,” Minhyuk said, shuddering as he remembered the roller coaster.

 

“Let’s go!” Yonghwa said.

 

We ventured into the house. We had to go in pairs. Yonghwa went alone because the others insisted that ‘leader-nim is a brave leader that can carry himself while we need the support of others.’ Minhyuk went with Jungshin while I’m stuck with Jonghyun.

 

We were lost in this haunted house but I’m not afraid. It was amusing, to say the least, to see Yonghwa, Jungshin and Minhyuk screaming like little girls. I let out a laugh, startling the ghost beside me. It reminded me of when Bigbang went into a haunted house.

 

“How can Blaze be laughing in this hell hole?!”  Jungshin cried out.

 

“She’s strong, that girl,” Yonghwa said.

 

“Strong, I am not,” I said, feeling the Yoda vibe all of a sudden.

 

At that time, a woman with long black hair, chased Minhyuk, blood coming out of and eye sockets with every step she took.

 

“ARRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!” The woman gave a blood-curling scream.

 

“SOMEONE SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEE!” Minhyuk shouted, running towards the exit.

 

Running towards.. THE EXIT?!

 

“We’re free~” I sang as I ran towards the exit, only to trip over a chair.

 

How is that even possible?!

 

I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact but it never came. I opened my eyes, only to see Jonghyun inches away from my face, arms wrapped around my waist.

 

“Tsk, clumsy,” He said, smiling.

 

I blushed and quickly got out of his grip.

 

“Thanks,”

 

“No problem,”

 

What is he up to?

 

A week later, I knew and it was too late to back out. The ringing of the doorbell was heard.

 

-Flashback-

 

“_______-ah~ Please continue your love story with Jonghyun,” The producer said as he called me up, saying that the ratings were off the charts.

 

“What?”

 

“You should go online. That will clear things up,”

 

After a few minutes of browsing the web, I realised that I’m in trouble. I called Sungmin, hoping that he doesn’t know about this.

 

If Sungmin was to know, I want him to hear about it from me.

 

“Hello? ______?”

 

“Oppa, I have something to say,”

 

“Oppa? You never call me oppa unless..”

 

“Oppa, let’s meet up,”

 

-Flashback ends-

 

“Hi oppa. Would you like anything to drink?”

 

“It’s okay,”

 

I invited him inside and sat myself on the couch. He did the same too.

 

“Oppa, remember that variety show that I’m participating in?”

 

“Adventures With Yours Truly?” Sungmin answered.

 

“Yeah and my co-hosts are CN Blue,”

 

At first, it didn’t really hit Sungmin but after a few minutes, he understood.

 

“Did Jonghyun do anything to you?” Sungmin asked.

 

“Yes and no,”

 

“Explain,”

 

“I didn’t know his intentions. I thought he was just being friendly so I mirrored his actions but… he kind of started something like the Monday couple did,”

 

Realisation dawned upon Sungmin.

 

“That means…”

 

“The whole of Korea ships us together,”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNN. I know, I didn't update for a long time. I'm soooooooo sorry T_T When I do update, I leave you guys with cliffhangers.. I'm so, so sorry T_T