Chapter 11

I Don't Know

_______’s P.O.V

 

“_______ unnie, have we told you that we’re going to leave for Japan?” Sulli asked.

 

“We’re going there too,” Kibum of SHINee said.

 

“BIGBANG’s promoting there too,” Jiyong oppa said.

 

“We’re busy with our acting schedules and Junsu just released his new album, Uncommited,” Jaejoong oppa said.

 

“Noona, EXO-M is leaving for China soon,” Tao said.

 

“In conclusion, we’re not going to be here that often to protect you against…. Them. Stay safe! Let’s make tonight a memorable night!”

 

“YEAH!”

 

“Awwww, that’s so sweet. Come here and give me a big hug,” I cooed.

 

We were interrupted by two jealous biatches standing awkwardly at the corner of the room.

 

“Awww, do you want one too?”

 

“ANIYO!” They said.

 

“Sure, I don’t have a problem with that….bish,” I whispered the last part.

 

“Yah! No swearing around us!” Heechul ahjussi said.

 

“Ahjussi, I hate to break it to you but it’s been a habit of mine… Ask Seungri over there.. and maybe even Hyunjung ahjussi,”

 

Ahjussi?

 

OH GOD WHY?

 

“Ahjussi? I clearly said oppa. Pfft,” I bluffed.

 

“Sure… I guess this picture will-“

“Heechul oppa, mianhaeyo. Please forgive me,” I said with full blasted aegyo.

 

I seriously hate doing aegyo because it’s not…. Me. I’m the type of girl who loves black and red but not a goth. It’s just.. interesting.

 

I could hear some ‘aigoos’.

 

As expected.

 

“Sure, sweetheart,” Heechul ahjussi said as he winked at me.

 

“Ewwwww! Jaejoong oppa! A pedo ahjussi is flirting with me,” I whined.

 

Dafuq has gotten into me?

 

“Why am I acting this way again? I shouldn’t hang around with the aegyo pros. Imma go smack a bish. Be right back!” I said as I went towards the door.

 

“Personality crisis, much,” Seohyun stated before I left the room.

 

“You’re just lucky I haven’t shoved a broomstick up your pretty ass,” I spat at her.

 

“Nah, I still got it. Smacking a bish is no longer needed,” I said to no one in particular.

 

“Bish?”

 

“Peach! Peach! Smacking a peach! I got the peach and you got the peach!”

 

Did I just parodied Boom’s “Let Me Party” on the spot?

 

“Yes, yes you did,” Heechul ahjussi stated.

 

“Interesting. Well, LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!”

 

“What party?” Hyunjung ahjussi asked.

 

“Yah! Park Hyunjung! Haven’t you been paying attention? Oh yeah! Everyone, meet Park Hyunjung, my bestfriend,”

 

“Isn’t he the guy who claims he has a pet unicorn?” Hangeng asked.

 

Hangeng?

 

“Oh My God! IT’S YOU! YOU’RE FINALLY HERE AS A WHOLE! AWWWWW, HANCHUL IS BACK TOGETHER!”

 

“______. You ship us?” Heechul ahjussi asked.

 

“Well, you guys seem like the realest shit out of all the real shits out there,” I said.

 

“I can now die happily. I met everyone here, I witnessed a DBSK reunion and I witnessed a HanChul reunion,” I stated.

 

“Noona! Don’t die yet!” Taemin whined.

 

“Who said anything about dying now?” Hyunjung asked.

 

I facepalmed myself.

 

“You know what, Hyunjung sometimes I wonder why I-“

 

“Why I?” Hyunjung asked as he got closer to me. He smirked.

 

I blushed for some unknown reason.

 

Why? Are my feelings still here? After all these years? Impossibru.

 

“Yah! Nothing,”

 

“Then, why are you blushing?”

 

“M-m-molla! Shut up!”

 

“Lee _____. I think it’s finally time that you know this. I met you 8 to 9 years ago in the rain. We officially met in the café nearby. Since that day I have been captivated by you. I didn’t want to go to America without saying anything to you. I broke my promises. Now, it’s time I fulfil them. Lee ______. I have been in love with you for the past 8 years. I don’t know if you feel the same way but it’s worth a shot. Lee ______, will you be my girlfriend?” Hyunjung asked as he kneeled on one knee.

 

“I-I-I-“

 

Hyunjung’s P.O.V

 

“Who said anything about dying now?” I asked.

 

_____ facepalmed herself.

 

“You know what, Hyunjung sometimes I wonder why I-“

 

“Why I?” I asked as I got closer to her. I smirked just to see her reaction.

 

Wait. Is she going to confess? She’s blushing! I must get to her before these pretty boys get her. I know some of them have a crush on her but she’s mine!

 

“Yah! Nothing,”

 

“Then, why are you blushing?”

 

Where did I get all this confidence from?

 

“M-m-molla! Shut up!”

 

“Lee _____. I think it’s finally time that you know this. I met you 8 to 9 years ago in the rain. We officially met in the café nearby. Since that day I have been captivated by you. I didn’t want to go to America without saying anything to you. I broke my promises. Now, it’s time I fulfil them. Lee ______. I have been in love with you for the past 8 years. I don’t know if you feel the same way but it’s worth a shot. Lee ______, will you be my girlfriend?” I asked as I kneeled on one knee.

 

“I-I-I-“

 

Am I going to face rejection?

 

“Park Hyunjung, pabo-yah. Of course I will!” _____ said as she smacked my head.

 

My life is over. I got- wait what? She said yes?!

“SHE SAID YES!” I shouted.

 

Everyone stared at me.

 

Shit, I forgot about them.

 

“Pabo, of course. I had a minor crush on you when we were younger,”

 

“Minor?” I smirked.

 

“SHUT UP!”

 

“Lee ______. I know it’s not much but I kept this with me for 8 years. I hope you like it,” I said as I pulled out a black ring.

 

“Awww, I love it! It’s so… black. I love black,”

 

“And I love you,”

 

I saw loads of ‘gagging’ motions. She giggled.

 

“Eww, when did you get so cheesy?”

 

“Since you stole my heart,”

 

“Awww, cut it out,”

 

“Yah! Stop it, you lovebirds! Go get a room,” Heechul, I think, said.

 

I smirked.

 

“On second thought, don’t get a room. He might do things to you, ____-ah,” Jaejoong, if I’m not mistaken, said.

 

_____ looked up and met my eyes.

 

Her eyes are practically shining. I looked at her pink lips. I don’t think I can take it anymore.

 

“______, I have been waiting for this moment for 8 years. Saranghae,” I said as I closed the gap between our lips.

 

“Awww,”

“Ewww,”

 

“Y-y-yah! Why did you do that in public?”

 

“So you wanted to do it privately?”

 

“Yah! That’s not what I mean,”

 

“Sure, I believe you, cupcake,”

 

“Cupcake? Awww,”

 

“Yah! It was better when you guys were quiet,” The evil dude, according to _____, said.

 

“I think so too,” I said as I kissed her lips one more time.

 

“Shoot. That’s not what I meant,” Evil dude said, exasperated.

 

“A-a-anyways, let’s just get to the party,” _____ said.

 

“Aww, noona’s not single anymore! We’re too late,” The feminine guy said.

 

“Aww, Taemin, you guys will always be in my heart,” ____ said.

 

“What about me?” I asked.

 

“I don’t know you,” _____ said, her poker face on.

 

I pouted.

 

“Ewww, I’ve told you before. You’re too old for aegyo. Only Sungmin oppa can do it. Come to think of it, Jongwoon oppa and Donghae-ssi can pull it off too. Even the evil maknae, surprisingly. Scratch that. The evil maknaes can do it. Both Kyuhyun and Changmin. Heck! Everyone in this room can do aegyo!” ______ exclaimed.

 

“Speaking of Sungmin oppa, Donghae-ssi, Jongwoon oppa and evil makane, where are they?” _______ asked.

 

“Minnie and Hyunnie went drinking wine. Jongwoon said he needed to feed his turtles and Hae said he’s going to sleep since he’s tired,” The dimple dude said.

 

“Awww, my biases aren’t here,” _____ pouted.

 

“Yah! What about us?!”

 

“Of course I love you guys too. It’s just that I’m a bit biased towards them. A bias is a bias for a reason. I still remember the time I fangi-“

 

“We get the point. LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!”

 

Yesung’s P.O.V

 

“______, I have been waiting for this moment for 8 years. Saranghae,” Hyunjung said as he closed the gap between their lips.

 

I could feel my heart being torn into pieces.

 

“Awww,”

 

“Ewww,”

 

“Y-y-yah! Why did you do that in public?”

 

“So you wanted to do it privately?”

 

“Yah! That’s not what I mean,”

 

“Sure, I believe you, cupcake,”

 

“Cupcake? Awww,”

 

______-ah, why are you doing this to me?

 

“Yah! It was better when you guys were quiet,” Kyuhyunnie said.

 

“I think so too,” He said as he kissed her lips one more time.

 

“Shoot. That’s not what I meant,” Kyuhyunnie said, exasperated.

 

I sometimes wonder if this pain is worth it.

 

“A-a-anyways, let’s just get to the party,” _____ said.

 

“Aww, noona’s not single anymore! We’re too late,” Taeminnie said.

 

Reality finally sank in. Upon hearing Taemin’s words, I couldn’t take it anymore. I have to get out of here.

 

“Hyung, I need to go back to the dorm,” I told Jungsu hyung.

 

“Wae? We’re celebrating _____’s success,”

 

“I…. need to… uhhh… feed Ddangkoma, Ddankoming and-“

 

“Arasseo. Will you be coming back?”

 

“Maybe, maybe not,”

 

“Jongwoon, are you okay?”

 

“Deh. Bye hyung,”

 

As soon as I stepped out of _____’s practice room, tears began rolling down my cheeks. I hurriedly wiped away the tears. I couldn’t let anyone see me in this condition.

 

Park Hyunjung. You win this time. I know by heart that you’re going to break her heart. I’m going to be there when she needs me. She can’t see the real you. When she does, I will be the one to be there for her. You better make her happy. If you break her heart, I swear I will punch your arrogant face.

 

I finally reached the dorm. I quickly went to my room.

 

“Ddangkoma, I can’t believe it happened. Wae?”

 

Tears started rolling down my face again.

 

Why am I so sad? Does it have to do with the fact that she was and is my first love? One-sided love to be exact.

 

“Hyung, Jongwoon hyung. Don’t cry,” A voice interrupted my thoughts.

 

I hurriedly wiped away my tears again.

 

“Ah, Wookie. You’re here? I wasn’t crying,”

 

“Hyung, don’t lie. Just let it all out. I’m here for you,”

 

I broke down into tears again.

 

“Wookie… It’s her… Remember the one that I told you about? The one that studied in the same university that I studied in.The one that I saw during Super Show 2 a few years ago. The one that I saw in my old high school. The one. I loved her then and I still love her now. I thought my feelings for her were gone. The last time I saw her was when she was kissing another guy a few years back. Why does this keep happening to me? Wae?”

 

“Hyung, maybe she’s not the one for you. Just be happy for her. If that guy breaks her heart, punch him,”

 

Did I hear that right?

 

“Wookie, are you suggesting violence for the first time ever in your whole entire life?”

 

“Yes. Hyung, that’s not the main point. Stop crying. Your eyes are all puffy now. But how did you manage to talk without pausing or something?”

 

“I told you I wasn’t crying, Wookie,”

 

“Sure, hyung. I believe you,”

 

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V

 

As soon as they kissed again, I was determined to get out of here. As if reading my thoughts, Minnie hyung suggested we get out of here.

 

“Kyu, let’s drink some wine. I’ve told Jungsu hyung,”

 

“Alright, Minnie hyung,”

 

We walked together towards the dorm in silence. After a few minutes, we finally reached the dorm. Sungmin hyung got out two glasses and I brought the wine into our room. We just drank in silence. After a few glasses, I could hear Sungmin hyung sniffling. I don’t know why he’s crying but I know why I’m crying. Yes, the evil maknae is crying.

 

“Minnie hyung, don’t cry,”

 

“I’m not crying. Why are you crying, Kyu?”

 

“I’m not crying,” I said as I poured another glass of wine.

 

“We should really stop drinking. We have schedules tomorrow,”

 

“Arasseo, hyung. Let me just-“

 

“Hyung, Jongwoon hyung, don’t cry,”

 

Isn’t that?

 

“Why is Jongwoon hyung crying?” I asked.

 

“Molla. I think I’m just going to sleep. Good night, Kyuhyun,” Sungmin hyung said as he climbed into his bed.

 

“Deh. Good night, hyung,” I said as I went out, washed the glasses and threw away the bottle.

 

When I went back in, I could still here Sungmin hyung sniffling. I didn’t bother to ask why. I guess he just needed his own space. I lied down on my bed.

 

Lee _____. Why did I ever fall in love with you? I can’t believe you belong to someone else. It’s supposed to be me. You belong with me! Not him. You don’t know what he’s done! I know you wouldn’t believe me. As long as you’re happy. I’m not going to give up. This is not the end. I, Cho Kyuhyun, will not give up.

 

Sungmin’s P.O.V

 

“Hyung, Jongwoon hyung, don’t cry,”

 

Jongwoon hyung?

 

“Why is Jongwoon hyung crying?” Kyu asked.

 

“Molla. I think I’m just going to sleep. Good night, Kyuhyun,” I said as I climbed into my bed.

 

“Deh. Good night, hyung,” Kyu said as he went out.

 

Why is he obeying? He must be depressed.

 

I buried my face in my pillow.

 

Why won’t I stop crying? Why am I so sad? It’s not like I like her or – Wait. It is true. I am in love with Lee _____. Pabo Sungmin! Why did you realise it now? IT’S TOO LATE! WHY? Why? Why him out of all the other guys? I just went out with her once. I was given a chance and I still denied my feelings. Now it’s too late but…..Lee Sungmin is not going to give up.

 

You’re giving up.

 

No, I’m not.

 

You have no chance.

 

That’s not true!

 

Yes it is. You’re just being delusional.

 

Shut up.

 

That’s the spirit.

 

Aren’t you supposed to be on my side?

 

Nope.

 

Aish! I’m going crazy.

 

Frustrated with myself, I went into the kitchen to drink some milk. I couldn’t sleep. I heard voices at the door.

 

My puffy eyes are going to give me away but I couldn’t care less.

 

I drank the milk straight from the carton.

“Sungmin hyung, is that you?”

 

“Obviously it’s him. Can’t you see the platinum hair colour?”

 

“Mianhae, Heechul hyung,”

 

“Minnie! Why are your eyes red and puffy?”

 

“It’s not. I’m sleepy. I’ll go to sleep, now. Bye hyung,”

 

“Yah! Lee Sungmin!”

 

I quickly went into our room and locked the door. I lied down on my bed for a few minutes. Soon, I went into dream land.

 

Donghae’s P.O.V

 

Why? That question was in my head since that guy confessed. I couldn’t care less if I missed that stupid party. I know I should be happy for _____ but I can’t. I’m not going to give up, though. Hyunjung thinks I will stop chasing after his girl. I will not stop. I-

 

“Minnie hyung, don’t cry,”

 

“I’m not crying. Why are you crying, Kyu?”

 

“I’m not crying,”

 

Why?

 

“Hyung, Jongwoon hyung, don’t cry,”

 

Jongwoon hyung too? Why? Wait. Don’t tell me. Nah, impossible. Might just be a coincidence. Yeah, that’s it. At least they have each other to console. Hyukjae’s not even here. This sucks. If that guy leaves _____ for another girl, I swear I’ll punch the living daylights out of him. Just you wait, Park Hyunjung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOL This is... unexpected. XD I can't reply to comments and stuff because I'm really busy and I'm grounded but I'm using my amazing ninja abilities to use the WiFi without getting caught. Poor souls. :( GTG BYE!