Chapter 16

I Don't Know

“YAH! CHO KYUHYUN! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?”

 

I quickly snapped out of my trance and got up. I stared at the ground, to avoid all of those shocked eyes.

 

Why must that old ahjussi interrupt the mome- Wait. _____, STOP HAVING THESE THOUGHTS! Your thoughts aren’t safe. Wait, that makes me sound erted. But I am erted. It’s not wrong, then? Wait, am I voicing out my thoughts?

 

I met Heechul ahjussi’s eyes.

 

Nope! Heechul ahjussi looks like he’s ready to explode any time soon. If I voiced out my thoughts, he would have laughed… I hope.. Wait… , that’s not good.

 

“Well?” Heechul ahjussi questioned.

 

‘Evil brat, let me handle this situation.’

 

I looked at Kyuhyun and hoped that he got the message.

 

“Erm…… I went back from the toilet only to be greeted by a certain someone, accusing me of taking a dump because it took me so long. Then, I told him to shut up and asked him where the others were and he said he didn’t know because he was busy playing his PSP and-“

 

“____, just get to the part,” Heechul ahjussi said.

 

“Aish, fine. The assistant said that I’m going to perform in 20 minutes. So, I started freaking out. Then, the evil br- Kyuhyun told me to calm down and called me Godzilla. Then, I chased him around the room. He suddenly stopped, causing me to collide with his back. I wanted revenge so I asked him to take my bag at the corner of the room. When he went towards my bag, I tripped him but the plan CLEARLY backfired because he held onto me and pulled me down with him. Thus, the position just now. That’s the story,”

 

From the deadly silence a moment ago, it became a laughing fest.

 

These people. -.-“ It would be better if they didn’t come at all. THEY AREN’T HELPING!

 

“Unnie… Did you think that we forgot the topic? So, did you or did you not kiss Sungmin oppa at the park the day you broke up with H?” Sunny asked.

 

Again, the room fell silent. I could feel Kyuhyun, Jongwoon oppa and Donghae oppa’s gaze.

 

Curse you! Dammit.

 

“Well?”

 

“Technically, no,”

 

The good news is, everyone started minding their own business.

 

I met Sungmin oppa’s eyes. I could see that he was relieved too. I mean, we kinda became awkward after that meaningf- WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?! Point is, if they found out, we’re going to be more awkward around each other.

 

“That means…. SUNGMIN OPPA KISSED YOU FIRST?!”

 

It became quiet, AGAIN.

 

Curse Sunny and her ability to grasp the general concept quickly.

 

All eyes are on Sungmin oppa now… God, I feel so horrible for him.

 

“I-“

 

A knock on the door prevented him from answering Sunny’s question.

 

Déjà vu much?

 

“Come with me, Blaze-ssi. You’re up next and we still haven’t put on your microphone,”

 

“Neh. I’ll be back guys! Oh yeah, please don’t interrogate Sungmin oppa. It never happened! If you do, I’ll… be K.Will’s fan and ditch you guys! Wait, but I am his fan.. Well, bye~” I said as I went out of the waiting room.

 

This is it, _____. Do a great job and hope that your schedule will be packed. You need to do this for your umma. Fighting!

 

Soon, it was time to perform. As I stepped on the stage, I could see them, my fans and my antis, monitoring my every move. Sure, it intimidated me but I CAN’T afford any mistakes at all. As soon as the music started playing, I began immersing myself in the music, relating all the words with the events that happened in my life. I’m kinda surprised that there were fanchants. Soon, it was time for the dance break, the part that I was least confident with. The stage was slippery and some members of the debuting groups fell just now. I can’t fall. I really can’t. But as soon as I thought about it, I stepped on a wet spot.

 

The fact that I wore high heels didn’t help. -.-“

 

I knew I was going to fall if I didn’t do something. Instead of painfully falling on my , I did a flip and regained my balance. I quickly did the next move and started singing. I could hear amused gaps escaping the public’s mouths.  I’m just that awesome. I bowed a bit and quickly went backstage. Finally, I debuted. I breathed a sigh of relief.

 

I just hope that what I did just now made an impact. There are LOADS of debuting idol groups and Lee Hi from YG Entertainment just debuted last week. Competition’s tough for an ordinary girl like me. :’(  You might be wondering, HOW ON EARTH IS THAT POSSIBLE? (the flip thingy) If mind reading is possible, why can’t this be? As you can see, I’m a ninja… Well, when I was little, I always imagined myself as a debuting singer who’s about to fall and covered up by doing a cool stunt. I know, my imagination is awesome.

 

After taking out my microphone and all things necessary, I went back to the waiting room.

 

“Become a fan of K.Will.. Are you sure?” Heechul ahjussi asked.

 

What’s wrong with this dude?

 

“Yeah, why not? His vocals are DAE to the BAK!”

 

“Forgot our little … how should I say this.. secret?”

 

... I totally forgot that… Dammit, Kim Heechul.

 

“Fine… I’ll stick to being a Kiss Me,”

 

“You want me to kiss you?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

Due to that single sentence, he got smacked by 5 pairs of hands.

 

My protective oppas. :’D

 

“Well, I wouldn’t mind..”

 

I got smacked by no other than Kim Heechul himself.

 

“Yah! No one’s kissing you and vice versa. You’re too young,”

 

“Oppa, I’m 23 years old. I think I’ll do the deciding…”

 

“Bu-“

 

“What is this I hear about being a U-Kiss fan?” Jaejoong oppa interrupted.

 

“Well, they’re really good at singing and dancing…”

 

And hip s and abs showing.. ;) Dora dora’s heaven! :’D Let’s just hope I didn’t voice my thoughts again. I’m getting sick of it, to be honest.

 

“And over here, we have a ert who just debuted a few minutes ago,” Changmin narrated.

 

“Wait, how did you know? Did I voice out my thoughts?”

 

“No… Why did you- Oh my God, you were thinking of erted stuff, weren’t you?!” Changmin exclaimed.

 

“What?! Pfft.. No…”

 

“It takes a ert to know one,” Kyuhyun whispered in my ear.

 

“Yah! Is there something going on between you two?” Jungsoo oppa asked.

 

“Aniyaaaaa~ y, free and single. I’m ready to bingo!”

 

“So that’s how Kai’s ‘aniya’ and y, Free and Single sound like together,” Victoria unnie said.

 

Everyone looked at her.

 

“Unnie, why did  you even picture it together?” I asked.

 

“Just because,”

 

“Okay, now back to the erted ______ part,” Changmin said.

 

Please, don’t let them know about the fanfics I read!

 

*Blue is for English~*

 

Asian…fan..fics.. ______, what does this mean?” Kyuhyun asked.

 

Thank God for their inability to understand English! Let’s just hope Henry doesn’t tell him. Please? Let’s also hope that Kyuhyun didn’t influence that innocent k-

 

“Noona, I’m sooo going to tell them about this,”

 

Don’t you freaking dare, Henry Lau,”

 

“Asianfanfics is a site where fans read and write fanfiction,” Henry explained.

 

“Yah! Hen-“

 

“Kyuhyun hyung, can you please give me her laptop?” He said.

 

“As you can see-“ Henry said, pointing at the screen. “-This, is the Subscriptions button. It shows the stories that noona subscribed to,”

 

“If you see an ‘M’ at the side of the story title, like almost all of noona’s subscribed stories, it is rated for swearing or-” Henry paused dramatically.

 

“Or what?” Chanyeol asked innocently.

 

“-,”

 

The room became silent. Too silent.

 

“God, Henry. You forgot violence too. By the way, what are you erts thinking about?! I DON’T READ ! I read VIOLENCE! It’s thrilling. Plus, L does make a good action figure,” I defended myself.

 

LOL Lies. XD About the not reading thingy. L is one fine action character. LOL Both of the above sounds like he’s an actual action figure. Literally. Wait, what was I thinking about again?

 

“Oh… Sorry that we misunderstood you, dongsaeng,” Heechul oppa said as he ruffled my hair.

 

I could see Henry trying to explain that I was lying, so, I shot him a look or maybe I should try telepathy again.

 

‘Henry, listen up. If you try to explain to them about the contents of what I read, I will personally make your life living hell until they stop teasing me which might be forever, knowing Kyuhyun and Changmin.’

 

And to make sure Henry got the message, I looked at him right in the eye, shooting imaginary laser beams at him.

 

God, noona. You’re scary…Fine, I won’t do it -.-“’

 

Wow.. Telepathy works!

 

The perks of being born special. Surprise, surprise! I’m not your ordinary type of girl.

 

I’m……

 

 

 

 

To be continued.

 

 

 

 

AN: Evil author mode || ON || After about 2 weeks? I'm back! Sorry for the short chapter.. and the cliffhanger XD I'm in a hurry and I really want to post this ASAP because the next time might be in a few weeks. :D Please please please comment! Or else, I won't update for a month this time! So, enjoy, comment and subscribe, my dear readers >:D No, I'm not planning something evil........  Maybe. >:D Get ready for some... stuff >:D