Chapter 12

I Don't Know

Kyuhyun's P.O.V

 

I woke up at the same time as Sungmin hyung. That's weird. Maybe it has something to do with that dream...

 

-Flashback-

 

Where am I? What is this place? Am I alone?

 

"Hello? Anyone there?"

"Kyuhyun? Is that you?"

"Sungmin hyung?"

"De!"

"Sungminnie?"

"Jongwoon hyung? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"How should I know? Is this a dream?" Jongwoon hyung said.

"Jongwoon hyung? Minnie hyung? Kyuhyun?"

"Hae! Wait, where are the others?"

"I have no-"

"SILENCE!" A deep voice boomed.

"Someone's cranky," I muttered.

"CHO KYUHYUN!" The voice said.

"Oh My God it knows my name!"

"Of course I do. I am the one who gathered all of you here. The reason I-"

"Why?" I interrupted.

"I'm about to tell you. I have gathered you here- Kim Jongwoon! Wake up!"

"What?" Jongwoon hyung asked. "I didn't sleep well yesterday," He stated.

 

Why? Was it because he was crying?

 

"Kyuhyun, how did you know?" Jongwoon hyung asked.

 

I looked at him. He didn't even open his mouth!

 

"Hyung! I didn't even voice it out. How did you know?"

"I didn't voice it out too! How did you know that I know that you know?"

"It seems that you have discovered why I gathered you here. All four of you can read each other's minds-"

"Why? How? We weren't even connected in a way!" Donghae hyung exclaimed.

"Oh but you are. This ability was given to you by me. You can only use it today,"

"Why? How are we connected?"

"That is for me to know and for you to find out,"

 

(Try guessing who's who XD Based on their favourite colour~)

 

'This is total bull. What do you think, Donghae?

'Yeah, I agree with you Jongwoon hyung,'

'But Hae, this thing is cool,'

'HYUNGS! Don't invade my privacy. I want my mind to myself,

'It's like we're having a mental discussion and we can't get out of it,Sungmin hyung said.

'I can't believe you're narrating the events, Kyu,

'Back to the main point. How are we all connected?'

 

"You! Deep voice. Why did you give us this ability?" I asked.

"It's simple. I pity you. Especially after what happened yesterday,"

 

'Is that how we are connected? What happened yesterday?'

'The fact that everyone was crying?'

'I wasn't the only one crying?'

'Hae, you cried too?'

'Okay, why did you guys cry?'

'Hyung cried because of a girl,'

'I cried because of a girl,'

'I cried because of a girl,'

'Can you not say it at one time? It's giving me a headache. A girl? I cried because of a girl, too. Maybe that's how we're connected. I- Wait, don't tell me. Is it because of-'

'_________?!' Everyone thought at the same time.

'Wow. I didn't know. Kyuhyun, stop narrating everything,'

'I don't even know why I'm narrating everything!'

'It's not like people are reading this, anyway,'

 

(Oh but Sungmin, they are reading everything that happened. XD)

 

'That deep voice pitited us because the girl we love is taken away by a douchebag.. and because we love the same girl. I'm not letting her go, though. Even if I am the hyung,'

'I'm not letting her go, either. Even if I am the maknae,'

'Not letting her go too,'

'We'll compete for her heart. But now that she's taken...'

'I'm still not giving up. Even is she was the one that I loved 10 years ago, in which she is. Seeing your first love getting kissed by a stranger 10 years ago and the action was repeated again will just make me more determined,'

'Wow, hyung. I didn't know that,'

'Me too. Let's just wake up from this crazy dream. I wonder if we can still mind read when we wake up. It lasts for the whole day, right?'

 

-End of Flashback-

 

'Morning, Minnie hyung. My, what red eyes you have,'

'Oh shut up, Kyu. Don't need to be Little Red Riding Hood. You have red eyes too,'

'Stop being lovey dovey. I can hear you guys from my room,'

'LOL Hyung. You're just jealous that Ryeowook's not there while I have Hyukjae and they have them,'

'Whatever. I'm just going to go eat. I'm going to narrate the events just to annoy you. This is evil on a whole different level,'

 

I walked out of my room only to be faced by two red eyed people.

 

Can't it be more obvious? Heechul hyung is sooo going to question us.

 

"Yah! What have you four been doing? You didn't even - Omo! Have you been crying?" Heechul hyung asked.

"ANIYO!" We said at the same time.

 

'Hyungs! I guess we can speak in synch too,'

'Lalala Not reading your mind. Focusing on something else. Lalalalala Wookie~,'

 

"Shut up, Jongwoon hyung!" Donghae hyung, Sungmin hyung and I chorused.

 

We got weird glances from the others.

 

"Jongwoon hyung didn't even say anything," Ryeowook hyung stated.

 

'They don't know that we can mind read. This is pretty annoying. Especially with Jongwoon hyung-'

'LEE DONGHAE! I CAN TOTALLY HEAR YOU!'

'Hyung! Don't shout. My brain. It hurtssssssssss,'

 

"Why are the three of you covering your ears?" Jungsu hyung questioned.

"Because Jongwoon hyung sh-"

"Nothing!" Sungmin hyung exclaimed.

 

'Pabo, Kyuhyun. Jongwoon hyung shouted at Donghae in his thoughts. They might send us to a mental institution or something if you say something like that,'

'Sungmin hyung's right. Mianhae, Jongwoon hyung. Didn't mean to make you mad,'

'Nevermind. I think they can tell that something's up. Try ignoring everything,'

'Deal,'

 

We sat at the dining table. I quickly ate my food. I could see that the others are doing that too.

 

'Doue Kimi Wo Suki Ni Natte Shimattan Darou, Donna ni toka ga-'

 

I wiped away my tears that started falling.

 

'This song just describes my situation. Why did I fall in love with her? Just to be broken to pieces? '

 

"Omo! Kyu, Minnie, Hae! Why are you cry- Jongwoon! Why are you crying? What's happening?"

"This is all Jongwoon hyung's fault.  Kyuhyun too! That's just sad. Why'd you sing that song?" Donghae hyung asked.

"I just felt like it. I'm addicted to that song. I kept replaying it yesterday when I-"

"When you?" Heechul hyung interrupted, impatient.

"When I....."

 

'Help me, guys! I have no reason.. When I...?'

'When I sprained my behind,'

 

"When I sprained my behi- Yah! Cho Kyuhyun!"

 

'Yeah! That's my Kyuhyun! High five!'

 

I high-fived Sungmin hyung.

 

"You, you, you and you have some explaining to do," Heechul hyung said. 

 

I swear I saw sparks in his eyes.

 

'This is not going to be pretty,'

'This is not going to be pretty,'

'This is not going to be pretty,'

'This is not going to be pretty,'

 

 

 

 

I ... lol SORRY IF IT ! OMG Have you guies heard? MTV nominated Hangeng and SJ in the same category which is "Best Asia Act". WHO TO VOTE? If SJ win, they'll proceed to the next stage, which is "Best Pacific Act" or something. Then, if they win that too, they'll proceed to "Best Worldwide Act," Who'll win? Hangeng vs SJ. Ex vs Current. Chinese vs Korean. Han vs Chul. OMG! FML. I think SJ'll do better in the long run. :/ But I freaking miss Hangeng! Sorry, just had to let it out. I hope you enjoyed it. :D ^^ If it , I understand. :(  Vote for Hangeng/SJ here:

 

http://asia.mtvema.com/vote

 

Thanks for supporting me!

 

From,

 

Confused author,

 

TasLuq. :D