What hurts the most...

Why I Like You...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany stayed in the hospital the whole afternoon and gets to come home that same afternoon. Sehun was the one who took her home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day, Siwon went to school to say goodbye to his friends that he’ll be leaving. Everyone was shocked and sad for the school principal’s decision to expel him.

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to go?” Nana asked Tiffany while they watch a bunch of students around Siwon.

 

Tiffany shook her head.

 

“He said he was sorry… Just tell him goodbye.” Sooyoung said.

 

Tiffany didn’t answer but Jiyeon suddenly speak. “Still, Siwon did that to her” she was referring at Tiffany’s wound in her head. “Good thing at was a small cut, what if—”

 

“Jiyeon its okay… I’m fine you see.” Tiffany interrupted her giving her a smile to convince.

 

“Okay~ we’ll just go there and say goodbye. Are you coming Jiyeon?” –Nana

 

“No, I’ll stay here with Tiff.” Jiyeon replied.

 

Nana and Sooyoung went to Siwon and say their goodbye while Tiffany and Jiyeon were just watching from afar.

 

 

“We tried to convince her, but she really doesn’t want to.” Nana told Siwon.

 

“It’s okay I understand.” He said with a weak smile.

 

“Time will heal everything hyung.” Eli said as he pats Siwon on his shoulder.

 

“Eli!? That was so corny. I can’t believe you say things like that.” Kyuhyun said, teasing Eli again.

 

“Shut up, Kyu.” -.-“

 

“That’s sweet Eli, too bad Kyuhyun’s pea brain didn’t know such things.“ Nana was defending Eli by insulting Kyuhyun again.

 

“Yah! Pea brain?!” Kyuhyun started yelling as he answered back at Nana but Siwon stop them again.

 

“Hey you two. Will you stop arguing at things? I’m leaving and yet---.”

 

“Don’t worry Siwon-oppa. We’ll watch over these two.” Sooyoung said.

 

“And don’t worry when you come back… We’ll still be this way. Oh I’m going to miss you being our referee.” She moves and hugs Siwon.

 

“Me too.” Siwon hugs back. “I’ll be going now huh. I’ll see you around guys. ‘Til next time.”

 

Everyone say goodbye.

 

Before he took a step to his car he looks at where Tiffany was. Jiyeon wave goodbye and Siwon waved back. After that he smiled at Tiffany and finally walks away and left, leaving his friends behind.

 

 

“I’m going to miss hyung.” Kyuhyun said while they were walking back to the building and suddenly a bright idea came on Kyuhyun’s mind. “Wait a minute, Siwon hyung left. That makes me the eldest! MWAHAHA!”

 

“Yeah sure, kiddo.” Eli teasingly said.

 

“Hey! Don’t call me Kiddo. I’m your hyung.” Kyuhyun said while frowning because of what Eli just called him.

 

 

While in the 2nd floor of the building…

 

Donghae was alone, he was watching since Siwon was saying his farewell to his friends until he left. As soon as Siwon did, his eyes were transferred at Sehun.

 

“Oh Sehun.” He murmured.

 

“Sehun? What’s with Sehun?” Yoona suddenly showed up at his side.

 

“Huh? Oh, nothing I just recalled his name.”

 

Yoona nodded. “So, what happened yesterday?” Yoona asked curiously.

 

“Nothing happened. Tiffany and I were just slapped accidentally by Big Guy Siwon. And he was so strong, I--” Donghae was laughing by his self trying to crack a joke but Yoona just crossed her arms and gave Donghae a fierce look that made Donghae stop. “Err~” He scratches his head then continued. “Siwon thought I’m stealing his girl from her. Then he did this.” He points at his lip with a small cut. “Then Tiffany came tried to stop him and ended up hurt.”

 

“Why would Siwon will think things like that?”

 

Donghae tries to cover up. “Huh? I don’t know. Tiffany and I were in the same class. Hmm. Insecurity maybe? Coz I’m HANDSOMERRRR???” emphasizing the word.

 

That made Yoona laughed sarcastically then stopped raised her eye-brow then said. “Nice joke.”

 

“Pfft.” Donghae said then rolls his eyes.

 

“Hey stop doing that! So not cool.” Yoona laughed.

 

“Okay okay.” He pinches Yoona’s nose then said. “You are sooo cute!!!!”

 

“Thank you Oppa” she replied while doing aegyo and Donghae laughs at her.

 

“Stop doing that. So not cool.”

 

Then they both laughed and after some minutes of cracking jokes with each other….....

 

 

.

.

.

 

“You know I don’t feel like attending class this morning.” Donghae started again.

 

“Me too. Something’s wrong today~”

 

“Yeah. Let’s skip class?”

 

“What? Uhm. What are we going to do?”

 

“Go somewhere?”

 

“Where?”

 

“I don’t know~ Hmm. Oh I know. Come on.” Donghae grabs Yoona’s hand and off they went.

 

 

--

 

Tiffany went to her first class; she was there on time when the class starts and finds no Donghae. She wondered the whole class why he was absent. She tried to protect him yesterday and got hurt and then these are the things she’ll get from him; a sudden leave yesterday without telling her and today, a no show? Why are you doing this to me? Tiffany thought.

 

 

It was lunch time, she left the classroom and walks in the corridor didn’t know where to go to when suddenly someone called her…

 

“Tiffany.”

 

She turns around wishing to see the one she’s been thinking of the whole time but no, it was not him. Tiffany became more disappointed.

 

“How are you?” It was Sehun. “I didn’t see you this morning. You really don’t want to talk to Siwon?” he added.

 

Tiffany sighed then shook her head.

 

“How’s your head? Does it hurt?”

 

“No, thanks Sehun.” She let out a fake smile.

 

“That’s good… Uhm, Want to have lunch with me? I mean us? Everyone’s in the cafeteria.”

 

“I’m not hungry. I’ll just catch up on you guys later.”

 

“Are you sure? Is there something wrong?”

 

‘Nothing’s wrong.”

 

“Is this about Siwon?”

 

“No. Of course not.”

 

“Then what? You can tell me, I’m here for you.”

 

“Sehun~” She smiled again trying to convince Sehun that she was perfectly fine. “Nothing’s wrong. I’m totally fine. I just need to finish some homework.”

 

“Hmm… Okay… I guess I’ll just see you later.”

 

“Nae. See you later.”

 

Sehun left and went to the cafeteria while Tiffany was again left alone walking in the corridor didn’t know where she was heading to.

 

Few minutes of walking, her feet brought her to the place where Donghae first save her from Siwon, by the window where Donghae threw his cat to scare Siwon away. She recalled what happened and it made her smile coz it was kinda funny.

 

She looked out by the window and found Donghae. The sudden happiness she felt immediately fades away when she saw Donghae with another girl. So that’s why~… She just felt worse that moment, looks like they’re having fun. She opened the window a little, enough to hear the two.

 

And she listens….

 

“Ding Dong is really cute! Can I have him? Please please?” –Yoona

 

“Hahaha NO.” –Donghae

 

“Why don’t you just take Ding Dong to your house?”

 

“I told you its not the right time.”

 

“Fine. I’ll just steal him.”

 

“No, I won’t let that happen. If you will try to steal him, I’ll kick you out of the group.”

 

“Yah~ so unfair. Hmp.”

 

“Hey Don’t do that again!”

 

“The what?”

 

“The pouting lips? I’m tell you it’s not cute”

 

“Yah~ you’re so mean oppa.”

 

Tiffany heard Donghae was laughing, looks like they’re really having fun..

 

“So rude…” –Yoona

 

“Okay, I’ll be good.” –Donghae

 

.

.

.

.

 

*Silence*

 

“Oppa.”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Can I ask you something?”

 

“Sure.”

 

“But first, I want to tell you that I know why Siwon was mad at you. I saw you and Tiffany the other day and that’s what Siwon and his friends were talking about that afternoon too.

 

“It was a misunderstanding. Hey, don’t be too serious like that, it doesn’t suit you. Hahaha.”

 

“I’m not being too serious!”

 

“Hahaha! Okay okay. So what’s the question?”

 

“Uhm~ do you like Tiffany-unnie?”

 

Tiffany’s heart beats fast as she hears the question and waited for the answer she was longing to hear. But didn’t hear it~

 

“No. I even like you more.”

 

That crashed her heart. She thought all of the things Donghae did and all the things he said at the party were true but it wasn’t. As she hears that answer from Donghae, she immediately shut the window close and walks away.

 

--

 

A/N

 

So here's another chapter that I hope you'll like. I'll be writing the next chapter immediately.

Sorry for making it more complicated, I just added a little thrill you know. x]] 

So thanks for reading ^___^

Please check out my Oneshot, it'll make you cry. Starring Kyuhyun and you.

 

Thanks for subscribing my story. and to all my consistent readers x] I love you all.

Don't forget to comment, I would love to hear what you think about my story. ^___^

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT ^___^v