Eotteokhae Donghae~? Eotteokhae?

Why I Like You...

 

 

 

“No, I even like you more.” Donghae smile then he winked at Yoona. “You’re hotter you know.” He tries to make his voice sounds y.

 

“Tss. Stop joking around! I’m serious.” She punches Donghae’s shoulder.

 

“Aw! That hurts.” He said while he rubs his shoulder.

 

“Come on. Answer seriously.”

 

Donghae laughed and then he sighed. “Uhm, yeah I like her,”

 

Yoona likes Donghae but she never expects that Donghae will feel the same way about her. She can always see how Donghae looked at Tiffany and always knew Donghae have feelings for Tiffany and she try accepting it before her’s gets deeper.

 

“Ohh.” She smiled. “Like? Like~~like?” she showed her thumbs up. “Or like~ like?” she draws a heart in the air.

 

“Like~like.” Donghae shrugged.

 

“What???”

 

“I like her. She’s pretty. She’s sweet, smart and she’s kind. And…” He stopped for a second. “I don’t know.”

 

“You sure it’s LIKE?” Yoona asked.

 

He smirked. “Why?”

 

“It doesn’t look like that to me.”

 

“You know what? You’re making me hungry. Let’s just go and eat.” Donghae put the cat down and stood up.

 

Yoona stood up too and they both left the place.

 

-

-

 

 

 

No, I even like you more. That answer from Donghae is the only words that were in Tiffany’s mind. I thought he likes me. It is so unfair. He’s so unfair Tiffany thought. She was walking slowly, taking her steps one by one. Her surroundings started spinning and her knees felt weak. One more step and she collapsed on someone’s arm. When she looks up to see who it was, it was Sehun.

 

 

“Tiffany? What’s wrong?” she hears Sehun’s worried voice.

 

“Nothing. I just felt dizzy.” She answered.

 

“Why? Want me to take to the clinic?” Sehun said as he carries Tiffany to where she can sit.

 

“No. I’m fine.”

 

“No you’re not. Come on, I’m taking you there.” He helped her stand up, but Tiffany fell again, good thing Sehun was alert enough catch her. Sehun thought it’s a bad idea to bring her right now to the clinic so he decided to take her later when she’s feeling much better.

 

Sehun knows Tiffany can’t really sit up straight so he let her rest her head on his chest. After a few seconds, he heard Tiffany, like she was crying.

 

“Tiffany if you have a problem, you can always tell me. I would love to help you”

 

“Thanks Sehun.”

 

“Now. What is it?” he asked politely.

 

Tiffany sighed. “I just feel so alone now that Siwon’s gone. I thought everything will be fine when we end up our relationship.” (Coz she thought Donghae will be there) “I guess I was wrong.”

 

How many times do I have to tell you, that I’m here! I love you right from the day I met you. I love you that it hurts so much seeing you with hyung. It hurts seeing that guy from your class much closer to you than me. I love you and I will always be here to take care of you. Why can’t you see that?!! Sehun was crying from inside. He wanted to tell all of that to her but he knows it is still not the right time. “You’re not alone. We’re still here, your friends.”

 

Tiffany half smiled then she hugs Sehun and he hugged back. Satisfy with the friendly hug from her. He knew the right thing to do is wait for the right time because he respects Siwon, whom he treated like his real brother.

 

Not far from the two, there was Yoona and Donghae. They were just gonna pass by that part of the building when they saw Tiffany and Sehun, and they misinterpreted the scene they caught on act.

 

“Wow. You think Siwon-oppa knows about that?” Yoona asked while looking at Tiffany and Sehun.

 

“Yoona, it’s out of our business. Let’s just go.” He walks away.

 

Yoona noticed the sudden change with Donghae’s mood and she just followed Donghae. They went to the cafeteria to have their lunch.

 

-

-

-

 

At the school’s clinic….

 

“Don’t stress yourself too much, Ms. Hwang.” The school nurse said after he examined Tiffany. He wrote something in a paper and gave it to Tiffany. “Here take this twice a day every after meal. Okay? And take some rest.”

 

“Nae. Kamsahamnida.” Tiffany bows and they left the clinic. Sehun accompanied Tiffany to her room. “Are you still going to attend class? Want me to take you home?” Sehun asked.

 

“No need. I’ll finish all my class today, thank you Sehun.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

Tiffany giggles. “I just noticed, you always ask that.”

 

“And I noticed, you always reject me and then you’ll say thank you. And I feel bad after.”

 

‘Oh~ mianhae…”

 

“Nae~ its okay, noona.”

 

“I told you don’t call me noona.”

 

They arrive at Tiffany’s classroom.

 

“I’ll see you later.” Sehun said.

 

Tiffany nodded. And then Sehun left.

 

When Tiffany enters the room, he saw Donghae sitting on his chair looking back at her.

 

Donghae on the other hand was about to wave his hand at her but she immediately goes to her seat.

 

After class hours and their last teacher dismissed them, Donghae hurriedly went to Tiffany and approached her while she was fixing her things.

 

“Hi.” Donghae greeted her but there was no reply. “How are you?”

 

“I’m fine” she finally answered without looking at him.

 

Donghae was about to ask her and will going to offer a ride home when suddenly, Sehun showed up by the door.

 

“Tiffany” he called.

 

“Sehun.” She beams as she saw him and hurries arranging her things. “Wait a sec.” she said.

 

Donghae just stood their watching her. He was ignored by her and even left without saying anything.

 

When Tiffany left all can Donghae do was sigh and then he says, “Goodbye, Tiff.”

 

“Good bye Tiffany!!!” Eunhyuk suddenly showed up beside him, his arm over his friend’s shoulder. “She won’t hear you, you know.”

 

“I know. Hey, where did you come from?” Donghae asked, he was shocked when Eunhyuk showed up for he didn’t notice him entered the room.

 

Eunhyuk grinned. “What just happened? Did she just ignore you? She must have hit her head really hard. Tsk tsk. And what’s with that Sehun guy?”

 

Donghae shrugged. “I don’t know.”

 

“Oh, Nevermind. Hey got any plans this afternoon?”

 

“Nah. Why?”

 

“Can you do me a favor? Hehehe.”

 

“What is it?”

 

“I’m going at Hyoyeon’s house coz she’s sick.”

 

“So?”

 

“Can you give me a ride?”

 

“What? No.”

 

“Why? Oh please please please???” Eunhyuk begs at Donghae.

 

“Why don’t you ride your own?”

 

“The front tire is flat… Pleasssssseee??”

 

“Fine!”

 

“Thank you thank you!” Eunhyuk said happily.

 

 

 

Donghae and Enhyuk left the school together. Eunhyuk gave Donghae the instructions while on the road to get to Hyoyeon’s house. Donghae noticed it was the same way to Tiffany’s house. And it was the way, he can see Tiffany’s house already when Eunhyuk suddenly make him stop.

 

“Thanks for the ride Hae! Don’t worry. I’ll treat you tomorrow.”

 

“Yeah sure.”

 

“I’m kidding. Hahaha. I’ll just walk from here. You can leave now too. Thanks again.”

 

Donghae nodded. Eunhyuk started walking, turned left and then vanished from Donghae’s sight. Donghae was about to turn his scooter around when he changes his mind. He parked his scooter just right across the street where the Hwang’s residence was. I wonder if she’s home. He thought. 

 

 

------------------END

 

A/N

 

Sorry for this short update.
Promise to make longer and better updates in the next chapters to come. :]]

 

THANKS FOR READING ^__^

p.s try to check out my SUPER GENERATION LOVE STORY ^^

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :DD KAMSA