A New Rival?

Why I Like You...

 

On the next day, Donghae was walking in the empty corridor of the school building. It was early in the morning.

 

 

“Lee Donghae.” Someone called him from the back. He turned and saw Choi Siwon standing next to him.

 

“Hey Siwon, How is it going?”

 

“Not really fine.”

 

This is bad. Donghae thought.

 

“Where did you go yesterday?” Siwon asked.

 

“I went home early.”

 

“Don’t lie.” Siwon grabs Donghae on his uniform’s collar.

 

“Chill dude.” Donghae nervously said.

 

“No I won’t.” He said while his jaws are clenched. “I’m warning you Lee Donghae. I’m being nice here, but still you’re making me a bad one.”

 

“Okay okay.”

 

“Have you forgotten what I told you? I told you to stop hitting on my girl.”

 

“I- I’m not hitting on Ti-Tiffany. Trust me.”

 

“No? You stop talking to her. I don’t want to see you again with her.”

 

“Wait. Stop talking to her? I can’t do that.”

 

“What did you say?”

 

“I said I can’t!”

 

Siwon burst into anger and punches Donghae solid on his face. Donghae fell instantly on the floor. Siwon was about to give another blow when Tiffany suddenly shows up.

 

 

“Siwon?! What are you doing?! STOP!” she held Siwon’s arm but Siwon was too strong he pushed Tiffany in full force.

 

Tiffany’s hands slip from Siwon’s arm when he pushed her and unfortunately, she hit her head on the glass window of the building. She hit her head really hard that the glass cracked.

 

Donghae saw what happened and worried instantly. “Tiffany.”

 

The two guys looked at her. She can’t even stand up because of dizziness and headache she was feeling. She rubs her forehead because it really hurts so badly and when she looked at her hand, there was blood.

 

Donghae and Siwon immediately went to check Tiffany and Donghae was the first one to hold Tiffany.

 

“Tiffany??! L-Let me take you to the hospital.” Donghae said. He was stuttering with his words.

 

“I’ll carry her.” Siwon said.

 

“No way!” Donghae replied, he was angry with Siwon.

 

“I have a car!” Siwon yelled impatiently.

 

“Fine.”

 

Siwon carries Tiffany on his arm and they hurriedly headed to Siwon’s car in the parking lot. Siwon almost run. He thought Tiffany fainted but no, she was murmuring something….

 

“Hae~” Tiffany murmured.

 

Siwon heard Tiffany and it hurts…

 

They brought her to the hospital and as soon as she was inside the E.R---

 

“This is your fault!” Donghae yelled pushing Siwon hardly. “If something bad happens to her I’ll-” Donghae didn’t finished.

 

“What?! Hey I’m the boyfriend here. Don’t forget that.”

 

Donghae smirked. “Let’s see if that’s still valid when she wakes up.” For a second, Donghae realized that what he just said is true. Finally, Tiffany will break up with Siwon. Donghae thinks Siwon knew he was right coz he didn’t answer back.

 

Siwon’s phone suddenly rang, at was a call from school.

 

“I need to go.” Siwon said.

 

“And where do you think you’re going?”

 

“School, they knew about what happened to Tiffany. I’ll try to go later.”

 

“It’s better if you won’t.”

 

The two look at each other fiercely as if they were going to punch each other and start another fight. But Siwon let go of his anger and leave.

 

 

Tiffany had stitches, luckily it was small and she’s fine, transferred to a room. She was still unconscious so Donghae didn’t leave her.

 

He fell asleep beside Tiffany’s bed for a few minutes. And she was still unconscious. 4 hours have past but still Tiffany is not waking up and it’s starting to make Donghae worry.

 

He was walking back and forth in the room when suddenly the door flew open. It was Sehun.

 

“How is she?” he immediately went Tiffany and check her.

 

“She’s fine and she’s just sleeping.” Donghae answered. He saw Sehun hold Tiffany’s hand while he was looking at Tiffany.

 

And then finally Tiffany moved from her sleeping position 4 hours now and slowly opens her eyes.

 

“Great, she’s awake.” Donghae said with a smile on his face, thankful she was fine.

 

“Yes. So would you leave us first?” Sehun said.

 

“Huh? Uh—Okay..” Donghae left the room wondering and pissed off with that guy. He’s been waiting for four hours and now he’s the first one to talk with Tiffany? So unfair.

 

Donghae went to buy some food.

 

 

--

 

“How are you/ Does you head aches? Do you want me to call the doctor?” Sehun asked all those questions.

 

Tiffany smiled, she appreciates Sehun’s care. “I’m fine Sehun. Don’t worry to much.” She looks around. “I thought I heard Donghae, where is he?”

 

“Outside. So what happened? Did Siwon really~?”

 

Tiffany nods.

 

“You know he doesn’t mean to do that.”

 

“I know. But he still did.”

 

“So what are you planning?”

 

“It’s over between us.” She looks down.

 

‘I’m sorry.” He squeezes Tiffany’s hand lightly. “You know, Siwon got expelled this morning.”

 

Tiffany quickly looks up at Sehun. “What?”

 

“He got expelled because of what happened. And he’s leaving.”

 

 

“Leaving?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Yes. He told me, for good.” There was no answer from Tiffany so Sehun continued. “He asked me to tell you that he was sorry for what happened. And he told me to watch over you and take care you.” He smiled.

 

 

“Thank you.” She smiled back.

 

The two didn’t know that Donghae was by the door looking at them. Donghae can barely hear what they were talking about, but holding hands was really sweet. Donghae closed the door carefully and waited outside with the food he bought for Tiffany.

 

--

 

“Sehunnie… Can you call Donghae for me?”

 

“Sure.” He stood up and went outside.

 

 

When Donghae saw Sehun came out of the door he immediately ask him about Tiffany. “How is she?”

 

“She’s fine. She told me she wanted to rest and she doesn’t want any visitors right now.”

 

“Oh, jinjja? I’ll just leave then and come back when she’s fine.” Donghae said, he was about to leave when he remembered the food he bought. “Oh I almost forgot. This is for her. I bought it, please give it to her.” He handed the wrapped up food to Sehun.

 

“Sure.” Sehun took it.

 

Donghae left, he felt disappointed because he didn’t had the chance to talk to Tiffany and check if she was really okay.

 

Sehun, on the other hand, went back inside Tiffany’s room but instead of giving Tiffany the food Donghae bought, he throws it in the garbage can near the door. And then he went to approach Tiffany. “Hey.”

 

“Where’s Donghae?”

 

“Oh he left. He said he have something important to do.”

 

“Really?” Tiffany frowns. “He didn’t even say goodbye.”

 

“Hey… I’m here.” Sehun smiled and poked the tip of Tiffany’s nose.

 

“Nae~” she let out a fake smile. Why would Donghae left suddenly without saying goodbye? How rude… :3

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------End

 

A/N

 

Another chapter!! ^__^

Hope you like it, the fight and especially the evil Sehun. Kekeke~ ^^V

 

Don't forget to comment :]]

Thanks a lot readers ^__^

 

And CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY [NEW] ITS A ONESHOT STORY 

CHARACTERS: kYUHYUN AND YOUUUU

CHECK IT OUT AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT ^___^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/302746/last-fall-drama-kyuhyun-oneshot-romance-you