Chapter 2

Fallen Angel

 

Chapter 2

 

Jaejoong: I hate seeing you like this..

 

Yoona: Oppa, I’m sorry.. I’m sorry that you have to go through this… I’m such a horrible girlfriend.. I…

 

Jaejoong: I understand you, I believe I’m at fault here… I shouldn’t have been so selfish…

 

Yoona: Oppa don’t ever say that. You are one of the most selfless person I’ve ever met, you did what you thought was best. And Look at us now. Had you not done that who knows what would have happened.

 

Jaejoong couldn’t help but smile, that is the same exact reason why he fell in love with her the first place. Her selfless, cheerful attitude, she always looked at the positive side, she always wear a smile in her face, to keep her love ones happy, even if she’s hurting inside.

 

Jaejoong: Well I think we should go out now, I’m pretty sure that everyone is waiting for us.

 

Yoona nodded and they made their way out the bedroom.

 

Tiffany: Took you long enough…

 

Taeyeon: Yoona! Are you ok!? Did he hurt you?  Did…

 

Yoona: Unnie we just slept…

 

Taeyeon: JUST slept? YOONA do you have any idea what you’re saying! I did not raise you to be this way…

 

Hyoyeon: Tae you’re over reacting… I checked the room, no blood, we’re clear…

 

Taeyeon: KIM HYOYEON!  How dare you! How could you even joke about that! That’s it YOU’RE GROUNDED!

 

Hyoyeon stuck her tongue out and went back to her room. Jessica came in from the balcony and stared at the couple

 

Yoona: Huh…. Unnie is there something wrong?

 

Jessica shook her head and tried to smile, but the Yoona and Sunny saw right through her.

 

Jessica: No, nothing is wrong, I think I’m just having a bad day… I’m gonna go get some sleep.

 

Yoona: Ok… To make you feel better I’ll make you chicken soup!

 

Jaejoong: What about our date!

 

He whined and whined but nothing changed, they ended up spending their “date day” in the SNSD dorm.

 

Yoona: I’m gonna go check on Sica unnie, I’ll bring her a glass of lemonade.

 

Yoona went to the kitchen and made Jessica’s favorite Pink lemonade.  She also heated up two slices of Hawaiian Pizza from last night’s Italian Dinner Night. She made her way to her unnie’s bedroom and found the ice princess at her desk. She was staring at her desktop; she looked at Yoona and smiled.

 

Jessica: Yoong what do you got there?

 

Yoona: Oh!  I brought snacks, Your favorites!

 

Jessica: thank you!  Yoong come sit in my bed, I want to talk to you about something…

Yoona: Sure… Is there something bothering you unnie?

 

Jessica: No, nothing I’m just curious about the things going on in your life right now. I mean we haven’t talked in a long time….

 

Yoona’s faced brightened and she put the tray on the night stand and sat on the bed.

 

Yoona: Hmm.. things are going pretty well lately, I mean it’s a lot of work, but I’m positive I can juggle my college and idol life I mean in coll..

 

Jessica: I’m not talking about that, I know you can do that, I’m talking about the whole situation you’re in.

 

Yoona: there is no situation, he is the past, and what is important is what I have now, I love Jae Oppa and I just can’t imagine the thought of losing him.

 

Jessica knew better than to continue this discussion, she didn’t want to open the scars Yoona had, she knew probably more than anyone that Yoona still hasn’t fully healed yet.

 

Jessica: Okay, thanks for the snacks Yoong.

 

Yoona hugged her unnie and whispered to her.

 

Yoona: Unnie you have no idea how much I appreciate your help. I love you so much! Thank you Sica unnie!

 

Jessica hugged her back, tightly as if telling her “It will be alright”

 

Yoona left the room with teary eye…