Chapter 1

Fallen Angel

 

A typical Sunday on the SNSD’s dorm, Taeyeon and Tiffany are cooking breakfast while Sunny is trying to keep “chef” Jessica away from the kitchen to avoid “food poisoning.” Sooyoung getting scolded by maknae Seohyun for constantly procrastinating and not studying for her upcoming exams. Hyoyeon practicing Hoot’s choreography in the living room. Yuri watching her drama’s in their room while her best friend/roommate is in deep slumber, tired from her escape last night.

 

 *ding dong*

 

Seohyun: I’ll get it!

 

Seohyun opens the door and finds two guys standing with a bouquet of flowers at their hands. A tall muscular man steps forward and gives her a peck on the cheek, earning glares from the people watching them. He looks at them and smirks evilly; he walks inside the room puts the roses on the side table and pulls the unsuspecting Seohyun into a passionate kiss.

 

Taeyeon: Choi Kyuhyun! Do you wanna die! Let her go this instant!

 

Sunny: Omo! Where’s my camera!?

 

Tiffany: Have some respect this is OUR dorm!

 

The two pulls away and a flushed Seohyun excuses herself to make tea. Kyuhyun smiles at them victorious and flops down the large white sofa and turns on the TV.

 

Hyoyeon: Hey… I was practicing…

 

Kyuhyun: Don’t you have a date with Eunhyuk hyung?

 

Hyoyeon: Oh crap… I completely forgot… Thanks Kyu!

 

Taeyeon faces the man in standing in the doorway and puts her hands on her hips

 

Taeyeon: What are you doing here oppa?

 

Jaejoong: I’m here to pick up my girlfriend for our date.

 

Jessica: Well she’s sleeping and I wouldn’t wake her up if I were you, she’s exhausted from last night’s filming.

 

Jaejoong ignored Jessica and proceeded to the hallway stopping at the last door on the left. He was about to knock, when he heard Taeyeon scream.

 

“KIM JAEJOONG DON’T TRY ANYTHING FUNNY OR I WILL BE SURE TO KILL YOU!”

 

Inside the room

 

Hearing the name Kim Jaejoong, Yuri’s eyed widened and turned off the T.V She jumped out of her bed and into Yoona’s

 

Yuri: Yoong wake up… wake up

 

She shook her best fiend furiously, but got not reply.

 

Yuri: Damn if Oppa says something about last night to unnie, we’ll all be dead!

 

Without a second thought, she ran to the door and opened it and pulled Jaejoong in…

 

Jaejoong chucked softly as his eyes feel upon the sleeping figure.

 

Jaejoong: She’s so perfect

 

Yuri: yeah she is marvelous… Wonderful! Amazing! Whatever you like! You didn’t tell Unnie what you guys did last night right?

 

Jaejoong: you mean what WE did….

 

Yuri: Oppa!

 

Jaejoong: Shh… no of course not. I’d hate to get you guys in trouble

 

Yuri: *sighs heavily* Great… that’s a load of m y chest. Well she’s all yours! Bye!

 

Yuri left the room and skipped happily to the living room.

 

Jaejoong walked over to the left side of the bed and laid down pulling Yoona into his arms and also drifted to sleep.

 

Outside the room


Taeyeon: YOU LEFT THEM ALONE!? KWON YURI!!!

 

Yuri: what? Oh come on cut them some slack… I know oppa, he wouldn’t dare to hurt Yoona.

 

Sooyoung: I agree, Tae oppa’s not that kind of guy…

 

Seohyun: * In a Singsong voice* Tea’s ready!

 

Kyuhyun: There’s my baby!

 

He stood up and faced the girls

 

Kyuhyun:*scoffed* You guys don’t know anything about Hyung… Don’t underestimate him…

 

He walked up to Seohyun and took her by the hand leading her out the door.

 

It took the girls a minute to process what he meant. Jessica quickly ran out and took Kyuhyun by the collar and asked in an icy tone.

 

Jessica: “What do you mean… Kyuhyun?”

 

She emphasized every single word and for the first time the cocky/ evil maknae was taken aback. He quickly regain his focus and cleared his throat.


Kyhyun: I saw them go to the V&E Hotel last night….

 

Jessica: Why were you there?

 

Kyuhyun: Super Junior performed at the grand opening of a restaurant there.

 

Jessica, eyed him one more time, she shifted her gaze at the Soshi maknae, upon seeing her worried expression, Jessica’s face softened. She immediately let go of Kyuhyun.

 

Jessica: Don’t be late for dinner, its family night and we have a family outing filming tomorrow.

 

Seohyun: Neh! Unnie… I promise I won’t be late!

 

Jessica: Alright, have fun... I’ll see you tonight!

 

The elevator door opened and the two entered. Seohyun gave her unnie one last wave before the door closed.

 

Jessica smiled and started making her way to their dorm.

 

Taeyeon: What did he mean by that?

 

Jessica: Hmm… he was only bluffing, don’t worry about it Tae.

 

Back in the room

 

Yoona woke up and saw a muscular arm s around her waist. She slowly turned to her left and smiled at the sleeping face next to her. A mischievous smirk formed on her face.

 

Yoona: OPPA WAKE UP!

 

She screamed at her loudest voice.

 

Jaejoong eyes shot open and glared at the smiling girl. Without a warning he attacked Yoona and started to tickle his girlfriend mercilessly. The room was soon filled with laughter as Yoona begged Jaejoong to stop. Outside the room the girls listened to the sounds coming out of the room and before they knew it, they were also smiling.

 

Yoona: Oppa please! Stop! I can’t breathe anymore!

 

Jaejoong: Nopoe, You’re lying….

 

Yoona took all her strength within her and pulled Jajejoong into a breathe taking kiss. After two minutes or so,  the two pulled away.

 

Yoona: That’s what you wanted right?

 

Jaejoong: You know me too welll

 

Yoona’s POV

 

Yeah,,, you guys are too alike…

 

End of POV

 

Jaejoong noticed the sudden gloom on her face and pulled Yoona into a tight hug.

 

Jaejoong: I love you so much and I would never hurt you… I promise you that…

 

Yoona: I… Believe you…