Chapter 3

Fallen Angel

 

Chapter 3

 

Yoona quickly ran to the bathroom to wash her face.

 

Come on Im Yoona, we’ve been over this before. Whatever that jerk did is all part of your past… It shouldn’t affect you!

 

Yoona : I shouldn’t let it affect me… I shouldn’t let it affect me

 

She looked at herself in the mirror and tidied up herself. She wanted to look presentable and avoid suspicion from her Unnies and boyfriend.

 

Jae: Well its late and I probably should head home, Changmin might eat my dinner so… Bye Everyone.

 

He walked up to Yoona and gave her a peck on the lips.

 

Jae: Sleep tight Honey~ I’ll see you tomorrow

 

Yoona: You too oppa~!

 

As soon as Jae left the dorm Yoona retired to her room. Yuri followed her shortly afterwards noticing that something wasn’t right with her. She saw her bestfriend lying down sideways facing the wall. She approaches her and sat on the foot of the bed.

 

Yuri: Yah Yoona-ah~ Gwenchana?

 

Yoona: I’m okay don’t worry about me Unnie…

 

Yuri: Is that so? okay then.. always remember that were always right behind you.

 

Unnie… they’ve always been so supportive, ahh… I’m so blessed to have them

 

Yuri lied down next to Yoona and they both drifted into sleep.

 

The next day…

 

It’s finally time for the SM TOWN concert and SM has an idea for the company’s sweet hearts. DBSK, SNSD and Super Junior were called up to the conference hall.

 

SM: I know that this is sudden but we need to add additional performances because Kangta and Vanness can’t make it. Kangta has to go to the US for personal reasons and Vanness has his own concert along with F4. So we decided that we would give our couples a special performance. Here are our pairings: YoonJae, TaeTeuk, YulWon, ChunFany,  and Yunseo.

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened but before he could protest SM left.

 

Taeyeon: well that was interesting…

 

Kyuhyun: INTERESTING! WHAT THE HELL IS YUNSEO!!!

 

Yunho: that means Yunho+Seohyun, Don’t worry Kyu, I’ll take good care of Seobaby.

 

A fuming Kyuhyun exits the room leaving a shocked Seohyun frozen in her seat.

 

Seohyun: YunSeo? It can’t be….

 

Her unnies glared at Yunho and comforts Seohyun.

Sooyoung: Well look on the Bright side we have three real couples and 3 IMAGINARY couples( glares at Yunho)

 

Yunho chuckles at his dongsaeng’s reaction and replies.

 

Yunho: Soon it will be FOUR real couples.

 

Taeyon: YAH! Stop talking nonsense and practice!

 

Yunho: Yes…Mother in law… he takes Seohyun by the hand and exits.

 

Jae: Well Yoong and I will start practicing also.

 

Taeyeon: Practice? hah! yeah right! Kim Jaejoong have you forgotten that only one date is allowed per week!?

 

Jaejoong: Kim Taeyeon have you forgotten that I’m your OPPA?

 

Taeyeon: YAH! YOU WANNA DIE!

 

Before Taeyeon chokes the heck out of Jaejoong, Leetuek takes her out for a walk.

 

Yoona: (frowns) Oppa~ that wasn’t very nice…

 

Jaejoong: (Hugs her) haha.. Mian… I just love to tease Tae-tae.

 

Yoona: She hates that nickname…

 

Jaejoong: I know…

 

Yoona: Yah! How did you even get her blessing?

 

Yoona wished she hasn’t said those words, she knew exactly why… Nickhun….

 

Jaejoong: Yoona gwenchana? You look pale…

 

Yoona: Yeah… just tired I guess… um.. give me a few minutes… (she leaves the room)

 

Jaejoong: Yoona!

 

Yuri: Oppa she’s not feeling well otherwise she wouldn’t have left, its okay I’ll go to talk to her and ask her whats wrong.

 

Jaejoong just nods and sits at the couch next to Junsu.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! eastseapearl here I am very sorry for the unannounced hiatus… this year was very hard for me since I graduated this year and also because my family has been flying in and out of the country so I just couldn’t find the time to update. Another thing is, I wanted to sharpen and improve my writing skills so I spent a lot of time writing and reading. Anyway I hoped you liked the update and I’m not sure when I will update Kisses from Milan because the chapters I wrote for that story got deleted. -_____-  I’m really sorry about that but I’ll try my best to re write those deleted chapters. Oh and lastly I will be making a new fanfic sometime this week and of course it will be our Doe eyed angel Yoona! Have a great day everyone!