Minho's Secret Reveals

The Love Contract (Part 2)

"Yoboseyo?" Hyoyeon picked up the phone.

"Um... is Yoona there?" Minho asked.

"Ah.... Minho," Hyoyeon pursed her lips, as the SNSD girls ran towards Hyoyeon to hear the conversation. Hyoyeon placed the phone on speaker, so the SNSD girls could hear them.

"Yes, it's Minho--"

"And Jonghyun," Jonghyun's voice said mellowly.

"ANDTHISISTAEMINNIE!" Taemin's voice shouted, making all the girls jump. 

"Ya, Taemin-ah, we all love you but..." Sunny took a deep breath, "WILL YOU PLEASE LOWER YOUR VOICE AND STOP TALKING THAT FAST?!"

"Mianhaeyo, noona!" Taemin's voice squealed happily.

"Are all the SHINee guys there?" Taeyeon asked.

"Uh.... yes-- OW! HYUNG!... What? OH! It's supposed to be a secret-- OW!!!!" Taemin's voice yelped, arousing laughter from the SNSD girls. They could hear Minho and Jonghyun sighing deeply.

"Anyways, is Yoona there?" Minho asked again.

"Nope! She went to the Super Junior's dorm," the girls chorused, giggling.

"How about Yuri?" Jonghyun asked.

"She went to spend some time with Siwon oppa," the girls chorused once again, smiling.

"THENISSEOHYUNTHERE?!" Taemin breathed quickly.

"Say that again?" Sooyoung asked, raising an eyebrow. They heard Taemin take a deep breath.

"Then.... is..... Seohyun.... there?" Taemin asked very slowly.

"You really want to know?" Tiffany asked, glancing at the girls. They silently counted to three, taking a deep breath. "A-NI-YO!"

"So she's not there?" Taemin asked sadly.

"Yeah, she went to CNBLUE's dorm. They are having a small party there," Jessica laughed aloud, filing her nails.

"A PARTY?!?!? CANIGOTHERE?!?! HOWDIDSHEGETTHEINVITATION!??? I WANT TO SEE HER!!" Taemin wailed, as they heard him being taken away from the phone.

"Sorry about Taemin.... he's--"

"IHEARDMYNAME! WHO'STALKINGABOUTME? ARE THE NOONAS TALKING ABOUT ME? HYUNG,AREYOUTALKINGABOUT ME? BECAUSE IF YOU GUYS ARE--- OWOWOWOWOW!!!! HELP! KEY OMMA IS TAKING ME AWAY!" Taemin shouted once again.

"Who could understand that boy? You guys have to stop feeding him sugar," Jessica scoffed, rolling her eyes. 

"Mian... Taemin is still a little boy, anyways," Minho said.

"So... bye?" Jonghyun said.

"WAIT!" Taeyeon exclaimed, pushing the SNSD girls so she could speak to the SHINee members.

"Waeyo?" Minho asked.

"Do not think you guys can call them, do not go and pick them up, and do not mention them about the plan we have created!" Taeyeon said quickly, making the other cover .

"A plan?" Minho questioned, raising his voice.

"W-we mean, uh, can! Yea, don't tell them about the can we have created for them! It's a very special can!" Hyoyeon lied quickly. They heard Minho sigh deeply.

"I understand," Minho confessed, "You guys don't want me to be with Yoona."

"NO! We do want you to be with Yoona! You just need to know that you're relationship is.... well, just a contract," Sunny mumbled, knowing that the SNSD girls had hurt Minho's feeling.

"I know that, and I do know that by heart. But... it's Sunye," Minho stated, "I'm only doing this for Sunye."

"You love her?" Sooyoung asked.

"What? No! I love someone else! Why would I love Sunye?" 

"Then why is it because of Sunye? Why are you doing it for Sunye?"

"Um... it's complicated," Minho said slowly.

"Just tell us! No one is really here, anyways," Tiffany pleaded, "Well, except for the 6 SNSD girls." Silence filled the air. They heard Minho sigh once again, as they leaned closer to speaker.

"Isleepwithanightlightonandwithateddybeartoscarethemonstersaway," Minho said too quickly and too quite. The girls raised an eyebrow, wondering what he was saying.

"What did you say?" Jessica asked.

"I SLEEP WITH A NIGHT LIGHT ON AND WITH A TEDDY BEAR TO SCARE THE MONSTERS AWAY!" Minho shouted and groaned miserably. An awkward silence filled the air.

"That's it?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes," Minho said, "It's embarrassing."

"So? Super Junior sleeps with a Hello Kitty doll with him," Taeyeon said plainly. 

"Hello Kitty?..." Minho asked, raising his voice a bit.

"Oh yeah! He keeps denying it, but don't tell anyone about that," Tiffany said in a whisper.

"But I'm SHINee's flaming charisma!" Minho complained.

"Donghae was voted number one hottest Korean male," Hyoyeon pointed out, "And he sleeps with a Hello Kitty doll."

"But why are you so afraid of Sunye?" Sooyoung asked.

"Because she threatened me that she would reveal the secret to the world," Minho mumbled. The girls laughed as they smiled brightly and evilly.

"Minho, you should've came to us a long~ time ago. We have the perfect solution," the girls said in unison as Sunny went up to find a picture.

"What? What's the solution?" Minho asked, getting his hopes high. The girls giggled loudly as they saw the picture Sunny had found.

"Okay here's our plan..."