The "I Love You" Conversation (Part 2)

The Love Contract (Part 2)

Donghae blushed madly, looking away from Yoona's gaze. Yoona giggled quietly to herself when she saw Donghae blush. How cute! Yoona thought.

"So how's it going with you and Minho?" Donghae asked. Yoona's happy face immediately turned to a frown. Donghae stared at Yoona, wondering, What did I do wrong? He glanced at the kitchen where Siwon and Yuri were. Siwon shook his head and gave him a thumbs down, while Yuri made a fist and pretended to throw it at him. 

"Ya, why are you bringing up Minho in the subject?" Yuri mouthed silently to Donghae. Donghae winced and mouthed back, "Mian... What am I supposed to talk about?"

"Minho and me?  Mm... we're fine," Yoona said quickly, "But let's talk about you and Sunye. How are you guys, anyways? According to Sunye, I heard that you're not the kind of boyfriend she wanted you to be." Donghae looked shocked and surprised according to what Yoona had said. 

"What are you talking about?!" Donghae laughed, "We're perfect!" Yoona seemed hurt, as she slowly nodded.

"I see," she replied quietly, her ice cream. Suddenly, Donghae's phone rang. Yoona sighed as she looked away from Donghae.

"It's probably Sunye again. Go on, talk to her. I can call Minho while you call Sunye," Yoona said, taking her phone out. Donghae quickly grabbed Yoona's phone, who raised an eyebrow.

"Uh, no! It'll be quick, don't worry," Donghae said a bit too quickly as he stared at the caller. Yuri? Donghae wondered as he picked up the phone.

"Ya! Pabo...." Yuri mumbled. Donghae stared at the kitchen, noticing that the couple disappeared. 

"Where are you guys?" Donghae asked, covering his mouth with his hand. Yoona looked a bit suspicious, but then she continued to wait for Donghae, eating her ice cream.

"In the kitchen, hiding, duh~" Yuri said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, "First you started about Minho. Then it changed to you and Sunye! When you said said that you guys were perfect, Yoona felt upset! She thinks you don't love her anymore!"

"EH?!" Donghae shouted, "But I do love her! I love her so much!" Yoona widened her eyes, shocked at Donghae shouting. Why is he shouting at Sunye? And he loves her? Who is her? Unless... he's talking to one of the Wonder Girl's member and exclaiming that he loves Sunye a lot! Yoona thought, biting her lower lips. She quickly turned away, wiping her tears.

"Kya~ Stop shouting! Look, now Yoona is crying," Siwon's voice groaned, "She probably thinks you were talking about Sunye."

"How do you guys know her so much?" Donghae asked, lowering his voice.

"Because you're so blindly in love with her, you don't know the right thing to say!" Siwon exclaimed, making Donghae feel bad, "Dude, change the subject. Then, talk about something else. Talk about Yoona! Talk about yourself! Anything BUT Minho or Sunye!" 

"Okay, okay," Donghae said, annoyed. They hung up, as Donghae turned to upset Yoona. "Hey, Yoong, you okay?" Yoona jumped, a bit shocked that Donghae had called her name. She forced herself to smile and turned around.

"Of course, Donghae!" Yoona lied, "I'm perfectly fine! Just out of curiosity, who was the person, anyways?"

"Um, no one important," Donghae said, shrugging, "Anyways, tell me how life has been for you." Life for me? It's been miserable, upsetting, and lonely, Yoona thought sadly.

"Life has been pretty good, actually. Minho oppa--" Before Yoona finished her sentence, her phone rang. She raised her eyebrows when she stared at the caller. "Excuse me, Donghae oppa."

"Yobo--"

"Im Yoona! What are you talking about?" Yuri's voice hissed.

"Um... why are you calling me when you are in the same room as me?" Yoona asked, trying to look for Yuri. She started to realize that Yuri was gone.

"Forget where I am! I just wanted to say... DO NOT MENTION ABOUT MINHO OR SUNYE, UNDERSTAND?!?!" Yuri asked, practically shouting through the phone.

"Wae?" Yoona snapped.

"Because... it'll ruin the Mission Yoonhae!" Yuri squealed, giggling.

"Look, Yuri, we are not going to be together!" Yoona said coldly, "We can't be together! The contract--" Suddenly, the phone began to beep. Yuri had hung up. Yoona sighed, as she turned to Donghae, who heard everything. He was smiling happily to himself, knowing that Yuri and Siwon was helping him.

"As I was saying, M--" Yoona froze. Right then, she felt a pair of soft, warm lips on her lips. Donghae was kissing her. Yoona tried to pull back, but failed miserably. She kissed back slowly, her hands on Donghae's chest. He parted away slowly, smirking.

"As you were saying?" Donghae asked, pecking lightly on Yoona's lips again.

"A-A-As I was s-saying, m-m-monkeys fly?" Yoona stuttered, unsure of what to say that moment. Her mind started to feel light and dizzy when Donghae kissed her. She couldn't think properly. Donghae chuckled to himself.

"Oh really? And how do monkeys fly?" Donghae asked, still putting his bright smile on her face. Yoona blushed when she noticed what she was saying.

"I-I don't really know," Yoona stuttered again, her heart flying. Donghae laughed heartily as he shared another kiss with Yoona.

"I love you," Donghae whispered, kissing Yoona again. Yoona did not reply. Instead, she, too, savored this moment as much as she could. I love you, too, Yoona confessed in her mind.