Surprise!

The Love Contract (Part 2)

"But I don't want to go!" Yoona said, pouting furiously. She had just heard that Jessica had set her to a blind date. Certainly she didn't want to go with some random guy. I mean, Minho and Donghae were already enough for her love life.

"Aw, come on Yoona! It'll be fun! I promise," Jessica winked. Yoona shook her head, crossing her arms. Jessica groaned, as Yuri sat next to Yoona.

"Yoona, we promise you won't regret it! If you don't want to stay with the man, then call us! We'll drive you home," Yuri offered. Yoona sighed and gave the two girls a light smile. They squealed and dug into her wardrobe. Yoona rolled her eyes and took a shower to get ready. 

After 20 minutes, Yoona came out of the bathroom with the dress Yuri and Jessica had chosen for her. They gasped and awed at Yoona as she did a small twirl.

"It's BEAUTIFUL!" Yuri exclaimed. Yoona rolled her eyes.

"This isn't even a dress!" Yoona pointed out. Jessica frowned.

"Well, still! It looks beautiful," Jessica commented. Yoona smiled.

"So where am I going?" Yoona asked.

"Eh, just around the park. Not a big, fancy restaurant," Jessica shrugged.

"Wouldn't she be cold, though?" Yuri asked.

"Nonsense! It's summer, Yul! At night, summer is hot," Jessica exclaimed. Yuri examined Yoona once more and smiled.

"Well, you look great," Yuri complimented. Yoona grinned widely, looking at herself in the mirror. Jessica glanced at the clock and almost spat out her drink.

"Yoona! You have to go! You're 2 minutes and 30 seconds late!" Jessica shouted, pointing at the clock. Yoona gasped and grabbed her purse, running out.

"Well, bye guys!" Yoona waved, heading out to the park. All Jessica and Yuri did was smile ear to ear, exchanging exciting glances at each other.

 

At the park...

Yoona looked around the park, walking around. It had been such a long time since she had a walk around the park. She sat on a random bench, playing with her fingers. She was pretty nervous, since she had no idea who the person was.

"Oh, so you're my blind date?" a manly voice asked. Yoona slowly turned around and gasped. Donghae was standing there, smiling.

Yoona gulped nervously, but inside, her heart was beating faster and she was excited. She was speechless. Donghae gave her a hand, as Yoona took it. He helped her get up and placed his hands back into his pockets.

"Well, shall we start our 'blind date'?" Donghae asked, excited. Yoona couldn't help but smile back.

"Sure, oppa," she winked, as the two held hands.