Speak!

The Love Contract (Part 2)

"So...." Yuri started quietly, glancing at Siwon quickly. Siwon stared at the paper he was holding, trying to ignore Yuri. Yuri quickly slid next to him and smiled. "Hi Oppa!"

"Um, hi," Siwon quickly said without looking up from the paper. Yuri pouted as she looked up to see how Yoona was doing with Donghae. Donghae was still 'calling' Sunye as Yoona waited patiently for them to stop their conversation. At least I got to say hi to Siwon oppa, Yuri thought as she sighed. She quickly scrolled through her phone, seeing more pictures of Jonghyun and her. Delete, delete, delete, delete.... Yuri kept pressing the delete button until she stopped at a picture with Siwon. Yuri sighed as she skimmed the photo with her fragile fingers. 

Siwon, on the other hand, was irritated by Yuri. No, actually, he loved her company. He really did. He missed Yuri right next to him, but even closer. He wanted to turn to Yuri and say, "Hi Yuri. So what happened with you and Jonghuyn?" Then he wanted to hear all about Yuri's complaints and negative images of Jonghyun. He would reply saying, "Well, how about you break up with Jonghyun and come to me again?" He imagined Yuri staring at him like an idiot, giving him her brightest smile, and say, "I would love to do that!"

But that's never going to happen anyways, Siwon sighed as he flipped the page. He quickly glanced at Donghae, wondering if he was going anywhere with his relationship. Only Super Junior and Wondergirls knew that Sunye and Donghae rarely went on dates. It was Sunye who came up with the rumor, which didn't surprise the SUJU members. The only reason why Sunye made that rumor up was because she heard the fact that Yoona and Minho went on a lot of dates together, and that was true, which made her jealous.

Meanwhile, Yoona patiently waited for Donghae to stop talking on the phone. How long does Sunye speak to Donghae? Yoona wondered as she glanced at the clock. She figured she could talk to the other SUJU members or just go along with Yuri and help her out. But Yuri won't let me do that, Yoona sighed and stared at the clock again. It slowly ticked, as if time would stop any minutes now. Yoona pouted as she stared at Donghae, who started smiling widely and laughing. I bet he already forgotten about the good times we had and replaced it with Sunye, Yoona thought.

"Ah, really? Wow.... hey, so let's go tomorrow? Yeah, at 5. Great!" Donghae smiled, laughing and chuckling. Yes, he was not talking to anyone again. It was a fake call. And he often saw Yoona staring at him sadly from the corner of his eyes. He stared at Siwon and Yuri. Yuri was chatting to Siwon, who ignored her. How long do I have to keep this up? Donghae wondered, glimpsing quickly at Yoona. Yoona was staring at the clock, sighing deeper by the minute. I feel sad for her, Donghae thought, upset. He really didn't want to ignore Yoona right now. He wanted to talk to Yoona about all his problems and ask her if she would like some ice cream. I mean, he's the only one who knows her favorite ice cream!

"Yoona," Siwon finally spoke to Yoona, who jumped, "Want ice cream? We have your favorite, chocolate chip mint!" Okay, besides Siwon, I know Yoona's favorite ice cream, Donghae thought.

"Oh yeah! You love chocolate chip mint ice cream!" Leeteuk agreed. Maybe besides Siwon and Leeteuk. They don't count, Donghae changed his mind.

"I remember you eating like a pig when you had chocolate chip mint," Heechul grinned as Yoona glared at him. Does everyone know Yoona's favorite ice cream? Donghae wondered.

"Yuri, what do you want?" Siwon asked Yuri, who smiled lightly.

"Strawberry ice cream, please!" Yuri said politely in a friendly manner.

"Anyone else?" Siwon asked. The other SUJU members placed their orders as Siwon busily scurried off to the kitchen.

"Let me help you, Siwon oppa!" Yuri exclaimed, following Siwon into the kitchen to help him. Yoona sighed even deeper. I really need my ice cream right now, Yoona thought, staring at Donghae again, AH!!! Yuri unnie is soooo lucky! She already started to talk with Siwon! They're probably having a conversation right now. 

WHAT?!?! Siwon's making a move? Lucky, Donghae thought, clicking his tongue as he walked away from Yoona. Yoona stared at him sadly, as she walked towards the couch.

Forget it, Yoona gave up, What's the point of talking with Donghae? He's going to be talking with Sunye AND he's going to be ignoring you. I better call Minho before Yuri comes back.

Yoona slowly dialed Minho's number, taking her time. When she was about to press the call button, she saw someone right in front of her. She slowly looked up, realizing that the person was holding her favorite ice cream.

"Hey Dear. You're ice cream is here," Donghae smiled.