two

Legacy: The Legends of EXOplanet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter two; explosions are of the norm for us

"You're awake now." Joonmyun lamely stated as Eunmi pushed herself up into a sitting position.

Clutching her head, Eunmi asked softly, "What time is it now?"

A quick glance at the wall clock and Joonmyun answered, "Seven and I'm Joonmyun." He extended his hand out for Eunmi to shake which she did, suspiciously.

"Nice to meet you, Joonmyun." Eunmi politely stated, removing her hand quickly. Glancing around, Eunmi's eyes took in the current room she was. It was comfy and homely but didn't looked like it belonged to anyone. Eunmi shuddered to think of sleeping in someone's bed.

"Do you mind telling me more about you?" Eunmi blurted out, returning her attention to Joonmyun. She frowned slightly, adding, "You're not like other boys. You're different."

Suho swallowed; here's the tricky part. "Isn't everyone different from one another? None of —"

"That's not what I meant, Joonmyun." Eunmi curtly interrupted, her face changing instantly into one of a mix of suspicion and fear. "You aren't like normal boys of this earth. I can tell that much."

Joonmyun sighed heavily; Eunmi was right. "Fine, I'll tell you. Me and my friends aren't exactly —"

He didn't get a chance to finish his statement.

It was difficult to when the floor you were standing on exploded.

 

 

The rest of the Legends were all seated around the television. Earlier on, Yifan had brought all the Legends who wasn't there earlier up to date on the mysterious Eunmi's arrival.

"How old is she anyway?" Baekhyun asked curiously. Lay pondered for a second before answering, "Nineteen, maybe?"

"Pretty young, isn't she? And she went through such torture..." Kyungsoo murmured with concern. Luhan nodded his head in agreement, recalling the sight of the girl's battered body.

"And I'm wondering how did she even survived it, much less coming all the way here." Yixing spoke up in frustration.

Opposite him, Chanyeol suddenly frowned, a rare sight for the Happy Virus. Leaning forward, Chanyeol began, "Is it me or do I feel a strong —"  However, before he could share his suspicion with the rest of the group, the entire wall facing the garden exploded.

"What the hell was that?" Minseok roared in shock, blown off his seat from the impact. The previously standing wall was now reduced to a pile of burning blocks.

Yifan cursed under his breath before his eyes widened. "Guys, look out!" He warned as yet another gigantic fire ball hurled itself towards the Legends.

Instantly, Chanyeol jumped forward, his palms out as he the fire back into his body. The fire ball slowed down, the size reducing as it approached the boys. By the time it reached the living room, it was barely a flame.

"Yes!" Jongin exclaimed in triumph, punching the air with his fist just as a bolt of lightning struck.

"Crap!" Jongin barely teleported away in time, the ends of his shirt sizzling with voltage.

"Fire and lightning? What's next, earth?" Jongdae scowled, glaring daggers at the spot the bolt of lightning had struck. Clearly, the Legend of lightning dislike being overshadowed.

Jongdae's suspicion was proven to be wrong as the next mode of attack was a snow blizzard. The Legends grunted under the pressure as hail hit their defenseless bodies, the temperature dropping drastically.

"Okay, I'm sick of this now." Sehun whined childishly, grabbing hold of the sofa. He concentrated and a tornado appeared out from nowhere, heading straight towards their attackers. Following Sehun's example, Baekhyun stepped forward. He unleashed his attack or rather, a lookout; a shooting star.

For a moment, the dark sky outside brightened up, revealing a bunch of figures outside. Judging by their figures, the Legends' attackers were females.

"First Eunmi and now this?" Yixing complained, staying behind the sof

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter