Part 2

Orange Blossom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part Two



Changmin approached Seungri with a menacing expression. "You idiot! How can you not heat the pan before attempting to fry anything? And why did you add a mountain of salt to my poor creation? You dimwit!" He suddenly shouted making the poor boy jump in fear.


"But I thought you heated it already you pabo. I didn't see you add any salt, that's why." Seungriy answered back while running to hide behind Micky.


"Will you guys shut up. You're gonna wake up noona with your screams." Micky hissed while grabbing Seungri's hands to free himself from his death grip.


"Because of that pabo we failed to make this lunch delicious for noona." Changmin snapped while Seungri cowered, he was not in the mood to play nice.

"i already told you that I can do this alone! I can cook for Dara noona. But you had to in!" Changmin growled, not even shaken from his hyungs death glares.

Daesung finally snapped and pounded the kitchen counter with his hand. "You two shut it! Or I'll rip your tongues out!"

But as usual Seungri ignored Dae's threat and hissed. "I can cook lunch for my Dara noona. So stop acting like you're her favorite. Araso?"

Changmin smirked, "YOUR Dara noona? You have to be kidding me, you delusional pabo."

"Why you!" Seungri shouted and made his way towards Changmin but two strong hands stopped him from going any further.

Junsu grabbed Seungri's shoulders and spoke in an irritated tone. "Stop it already, you'll wake noona." 

Youngbae just shook his head and sighed. "You two are really starting to get on my nerves. Just shut your mouths and leave the cooking to us."

"Leave it to you? You can't cook to save your life!" The maknaes simultaneously yelled and glared at each other.

"Ya! Stop copying me!" 

Dara jumped from her sleep and stilled upon hearing the screams outside her bedroom walls. Confused and half afraid, she hastily walked towards the door and pressed her ears to clearly hear the muffled shouts.


"Stop it you two. I'm warning you I'm running out of patience."


"He started it."


"Did not!"


"What the hell is going on? We went out for a minute and now your having this shouting match?"


"He ruined lunch."


"He opened his mouth. The problem lies in itself."


"Stop right now before I beat the crap out of you two."


Dara smiled despite her earlier fright. Hearing the boys banter was like a breathe of fresh air. She pressed her ears closer and waited. For what exactly, she wasn't sure.


"Top hyung I didn't really meant to ruin anything, except for that freaks face maybe."


"Ya! Come here you little rat! Don't let me catch you!"


"Omma save me! The dog will infect me with rabies!"

"DOG?!"

"I said stop!"


Dara's smile vanished as soon as she heard Jiyong's enraged voice. Tears once again rolled down her face and she realized that she had been waiting for him to speak up. Like he usually do whenever the boys gets rowdy. 


She stood in front of the dresser's mirror and inspected herself. Her hair was still going in different directions, her eyes bloodshot. She sighed in frustration and grabbed her comb to fix her messed up hair. After a minute of struggling through the knots she finally resembled a living person.


"It still looks perfect in your hand honey."


She sighed and stared at the diamond ring. How can you leave me alone?


"You're not alone honey."

I need you. Come back hon, take my pain away.


"You can get through this honey. Let the pain heal on it's own."


How could you.


"I told you it was inevitable."


I miss you. I miss you so much hon.


"I miss you too my Dara."

It was Top's birthday and she was invited along with the girls of course. They were all giddy knowing that Top's friends will be there. Being the Boys Over Flowers fan that she was, she was spazzing non stop about how excited she was to actually meet the famous Ji Hoo, also known as Top's best friend Kim Hyun Joong. 

The other girls however were giggling like crazy upon knowing that the famous Jaejoong and Micky of DBSk will also be there. 

"Omo, I never felt this thankful that Top is our friend." Bom smiled with a dreamy expression. "Aside from the fact that he is undeniably a hot idol, he is bestfriends with Korea's hot idols!" 

The girls laughed at Bom's fangirling.

"Unnie I'm telling Top oppa that you're crushing on his best friends." Mizy laughed at Bom's panicked expression.

"Ya! Minzy-ah don't utter a word about this okay? We don't want the birthday boy to sulk now don't we?" Bom flased their maknae a sweet smile.

Chaerin laughed her heart out. "You mean you don't want oppa to throw a jealous rampage." 

Bom just pouted cutely at her friends. "Save me from a jealous boyfriend okay?"

"Tsk. Be contended with your boyfriend Bomtaro. Leave those hot guys to us." Dara winked and laughed at the pouting Bom.

The girls finally arrived at the place, they took a deep breath to calm their fluttering nerves.

Dara looked at them, "You ready ladies?" She pressed the doorbell and was greeted by non the other than the birthday boy himself.

"You're here." Top smiled and instantly approached his girl. 

"Happy birthday Tabi." The girls chorused and handed him their gifts.

"Happy birthday sweetie." Bom greeted Top and kissed his cheeks.

The girls laughed at Top's flushed face. It never failed to amuse them when Top, the supposed to be tough rapper, acts all giddy when Bom's around.

"Ya!" He smiled, "Why are you girls always late? Thank you for the gifts. My friends are here, but whatever you see keep it to yourselves okay?"

Top's last remarks puzzled them but nevertheless they all nodded their assent.

Dara's eyes reached it's biggest size ever when her sight landed on Hyun Joong cuddling with a gorgeous woman she recognized as his fake buin in the variety show We Got Married. It was s pleasant surprise to know that the two continued their relationship even after the filming.

Top introduced them to his friends except to the Big Bang boys. They all greeted each other awkwardly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter