I waited for you.

Unprepared to fall in love with you.

"Kim Myungsoo, let me go!" I yelled once we got outside. He let my wrist go & looked deeply into my eyes. My eyes widened, I was the receiver of the glare once again. I felt like his prey or something every time he looked at me like that. "A-are you gonna say something or not?" I asked him. He smirked noticing how scared I was. He inched closer to me making me move back a bit. "I have a lot to say." he said into my ear sending shivers down my body.

I pushed him away, "Then say it!" I yelled. He chuckled. "I'm sorry. You probably have all these crazy ideas about me & Jiyong, right?" he asked & I nodded my head. "I want to clear up the misunderstandings. I know it looks as if we're in some kind of secret relationship & I came & saved her, I don't know. Knowing you, you probably have some crazy situations in your head. Well, when we were younger me & Jiyong were best friends. I really liked her, like really liked her. We were 12 years old & we were inseparable. Then I had to move away. I had to leave her behind. & because I was too much of a coward to tell her I was leaving, I just left without saying anything."

As he told his story my eyes were wide, I couldn't believe that they had this kind of history together. He liked my exbestfriend even before he met me. I was somewhat hurt. "I didn't contact her at all. When I found out that I was coming back to Seoul I had no intention to contact her either. I wanted to stay away from her. I felt like she'd hate me for just leaving you know so I didn't want to bother. My first day here, I saw you. & there was something about you. Something that instantly drew me in. I wanted to get to know you. I mean, here's this pretty girl right in front of me, why wouldn't I want to."

Hearing him say how interesting I appeared to him was enough to make my heart skip a beat. I liked where his words were going. But knowing him, he could drop a bomb on me any second. "That's why I teased you. Then when I saw that Jiyong was in all my classes as well, I didn't know what to do. That's why she was so awkward & shy around me. I didn't want to show any emotion towards her so I pretended like it really was my first time meeting her. I probably shouldn't of done that but it happened. Then I started falling for you Ah Joong-ah. You're this amazingly beautiful girl with a great personality. I've never met someone like you."

He paused for a while as we looked into each other's eyes. He continued, "Jiyong had enough so one day she came up to me & poured her whole heart out. Telling me how much she missed me & how she couldn't believe I didn't remember her. She told me she's always been waiting for me. She also told me that she knew I liked you. She was hurt by the face that I was falling in love with her best friend. That's why she kinda snapped that one day & ended the friendship between you two. I'm sorry. I ruined your friendship."

"I got mad at you for punching Jiyong because she's like a sister to me. I couldn't believe that you'd do something like that. Now I know that she's the one that started everything. Even though you told me yourself I didn't want to believe you because I don't see Jiyong as that kind of person. I forgave her when I should've never been mad at you in the first place. We've been catching up & she still has feelings for me but I've moved on. I only have feelings for one person. That person is you Baek Ah Joong." 

I hugged him. I started crying. "Yah Kim Myungsoo. Baboya. I thought you hated me all this time. Well you probably did but why didn't you tell me how you felt earlier. I've been waiting for you this whole time to give me a hint or something! Why did you make me wait so long." I cried into his chest. He laughed & hugged me tighter. "Baek Ah Joong, please be mine." he said.


Listening to- "Be Ma Girl (나랑 사귈래?)" by Teen Top
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDjeo66Ae30