We need to talk.

Unprepared to fall in love with you.

Yesterday I went to the rest of my classes but Myungsoo continued to ignore me. Him & Jiyong were all buddy buddy which got me mad but I didn't show it. Today I was going to go up to Myungsoo no matter what. I woke up & got ready. I curled my hair & did my makeup as usual. I put my uniform on then picked out some flats then went downstairs to have breakfast. I walked to school with Kai. When we entered everyone was looking at me. It wasn't anything new but I really didn't want all the extra attention today. 

Kai walked me to my locker so I could get my stuff then Yunee came along with the other queenkas, "Hey Ah Joong-ah." she hugged me, "How are you feeling today?" she asked. I gave her a small smile, "I'm fine. Hey I'm going to class so I'll see you in second period." I said then left with Kai. We walked into class & Myungsoo was sitting in my old seat next to Jiyong. I scoffed before sitting down. I now sat in front of Kai & Sehun with this other girl. "Don't pay them any attention." Kai told me. I just smiled. 

Looks like I can't talk to him if Jiyong's always around him. I pouted then turned to the front. Sehun walked in & he smiled at me. I got up to hug him, he hugged me really tight. We pulled away & I gave him a smile, "Good morning Sehun-ah." I said. "Morning beautiful." he said then took his seat. As I was going to sit down me & Myungsoo made eye contact. He was glaring at me. I gulped then sat down. Looks like he still hates me.

Class finished & I got all my stuff together. Yunee came in, "Ah Joong-ah, come with me to fix my makeup please." she said & I smiled & nodded. We went to the restroom. I powdered my face while I was at it. Jiyong walked in & she laughed, "Looks like the s are here caking up their faces." I rolled my eyes & Yunee scoffed, "Even without make up on, we're a thousand times prettier than you." she said. Jiyong laughed, "Whatever you say." 

We left to walk to class when someone grabbed onto my arm. "Oww, let go!" I yelled as I turned around. My jaw dropped slightly, "W-what do you want?" I asked Myungsoo. "We need to talk." he said. Yunee laughed, "I'll let you two have some alone time." she winked then left to class. "Let me go Myungsoo, we're gonna be late." He just tightened his grip on me. "Not until we talk." I rolled my eyes, "We're going to be late! We can talk during lunch." I said & yanked my arm out of his embrace then walked to class.

During second & third period I could feel Myungsoo stealing glances at me. No, more like looking at me the whole time. Our third period teacher seemed to notice him looking at me, "Mr. Kim, is there a problem?" Everyone looked at Myungsoo who snapped out of it & looked away from me to the teacher, "N-no, mianhae." he said as he bowed his head. The bell rang for lunch. Me & Eunjung got our stuff & walked out of class towards the cafeteria. We were in line when Myungsoo came up to me. "Let's talk. Now, please." he said as he got ahold of my wrist & dragged me out of the line. "Yah! You don't have to drag me!" I yelled at him. We went outside where there wasn't as much people.