Some girl looking for trouble.

Unprepared to fall in love with you.

COUNTDOWN: 4 DAYS LEFT TILL GRADUATION

Why did first period have to go by so damn fast? I seriously hate how fast school is going right now! Me & Myungsoo walked to my locker so I could get my folder that I needed for 2nd period. I noticed him looking at me with a wide smile, "Why are you smiling?" I asked. He shook his head, "You're just so cute." I felt my cheeks burning up. I buried my face in my hands, "Stoooop!" I whined & he pulled me into a tight hug.

"Oh how I'm going to miss you Baek Ah Joong." he said in a low voice but I still heard him. What did he mean by that? I was about to ask him when a thought came to mind. Maybe I should pretend that I didn't hear him.. "Did you say something?" I looked up at him & asked. His eyes got a little wide & he frantically shook his head, "Nope. I was just, just talking to myself!" he laughed awkwardly as he let me go. I pouted as he turned to start walking without me. "Yah Kim Myungsoo wait!"

By the time I knew it, it was time for lunch. Me & Myungsoo walked to the cafeteria hand in hand when someone bumped into me making me fall to the ground. "Ah!" I yelled in pain. Man this person bumped me hard! "Gwenchana?" Myungsoo bent down & helped me up. I looked in front of me & there was this girl. She was way bigger than me. "May I help you?" I asked. She gave me a death glare, "You can start off by not being such of a ." she said. My jaw dropped. WHAT? Did she just call me a ?

"Excuse me?" I fired back in an angry tone. "Did you just call me a ? Yah! Who are you?" She laughed & got closer to me. "I'm Jiyong's cousin. You didn't know that right?" Jiyong's cousin? What the hell does she want with me? Myungsoo stepped in between us, "Yah leave her alone, she's not doing anything!" he said. The girl looked at Myungsoo & smirked, "Kim Myungsoo. I remember you. Jiyong was in love with you but you left her." She clicked her tongue & Myungsoo got angry.

He sent his infamous death look at her, "Yah, I don't know who you think you are but stop causing trouble." he said as he gritted his teeth, "& leave Ah Joong alone." She got closer to him, "Or else what? What are you going to do about it OPPA?" I had enough of this girl, I moved Myungsoo out of the way & got super close to her. Our noses practically touching. "Don't ever show your face in front of me." I said. She laughed & pushed me back. I almost fell to the floor but I caught my balance. She laughed then walked away. "Forget about her, she's not important. She was just looking for trouble." Myungsoo said. 

With that, we ate lunch. Fourth period was whatever. The next two days were actually quite fun. Seniors had lots of cool activities planned out so we were in & out of classes. I was having a blast with all my friends & Myungsoo. I don't see how things could get any better!