Chapter 6 - First day of school part one.

Better together

A/N : Hi my awesome readers. Really sorry for not updating :( Anyway, i'm updating now, aint i? :D Yay!! Okok. So, just remember that Jonghyun is taller than Gwiboonie okay! And sorry for this crappy update. 

xxx

Ring Ding dong, ring ding dong, ring diggy ding ding ding!

"Urgh. I barely had enough sleep!" Jonghyun yawned and groaned as he got up from the bed. He smiled immediately after receiving a message from Gwiboon.

[To: Jonghyun Oppa :D]

[From: Gwiboonie <3] 06:38am

Jonghyun oppa! I bet you're still sleeping when i sent you this message :) Ah~ Gwiboonie's smart, no? :D Anyway! Since school starts only at 9, could you come at 07:30 to help me pick my stuffs? :3 and i'll make breakfast! pleaseplease~ *inserts cute puppy dog eyes like oppa's*

Jonghyun smiled at the message. Aigo~ Cutie. He glanced at the clock on his bedside table which read: 07:15am. Jonghyun gasped and dialled Gwiboon's number while pulling out a black polo tee, white bermudas from the wardrobe. 

" Annyeong oppa! Finally awake? If you're calling to say you'll be late, no worries. Take your time." A sweer voice echoed thtough the phone. " BUT BETTER GIVE ME A GOOD EXPLANATION!" a fierce voice was heard next, before the phone hung up, leaving Jonghyun speechless.

Jonghyun had his hair dyed brown yesterday and wanted to surprise Gwiboon. Gwiboon, on the other hand, had straightened her hair and butted bangs. Jonghyun changed and bathed quickly. He ran out of the bathroom, grabbed his black bag, put on his white converse shoes and dashed out of his house, doing up his hair while running.

. Gwiboon's gonna be mad at me. 

Finally, he reached Gwiboon's house. He walked up the doorsteps and looked at the time on his phone. 07:29am. Woah, im early~

He rang the doorbell and waited for a few seconds before hearing someone shouting from inside, "Come in! The door is not locked!"

Jonghyun opened the door and went in, he took out his shoes. "Gwiboon ah! Why didnt you lock the door? You know its dangerous! And what do you-" he looked up to see a girl with straight hair and a night dress, back facing him, cooking something. 

"Erm... Hello, sorry. Where's Kim Gwiboon?"Jonghyun asked, slowly backing away, afraid that he might have entered the wrong house.

Gwiboonie has curly locks. This lady has straight hair... what?

Gwiboon chuckled and turned around. "TADAA!" She shouted, smiling and skipping over to Jonghyun. "Wait, where's Jonghyun oppa?" Jonghyun laughed. "Looks like we both changed out hairstyle. It must be a couple thing" he winked. Gwiboon blushed and nodded, clasping her hands together, " I need you to help me choose an outfit! And by the way! This colour suits you!" she touched Jonghyun's hair and giggled when he pretending to be a porccupine to start poking her with his hair.

They laughed, stared, and laughed again while going to Gwiboon's room. Gwiboon sat Jonghyun down on her bed and opened her wardrobe. Jonghyun eyes widened at the number of clothes she own. She chuckled, "So? Help me! I want to leave a good impression on my first day!"

Jonghyun stood up and walked over. "Why don't we do this?> I take some outfits out, you try, and i see if it's good?" Gwiboon nodded. Jonghyun picked the first outfit: Pink Tee shirt with the " Im fat" printed on it and green "army" khakis. Gwiboon changed into it and Jonghyun shook his head. It was hard for Jonghyun because everything Gwiboon wears is pretty. They went on like that until the seventh outfit. Jonghyun chose a yellow shirt that said "I'm taken" and white shorts. Gwiboon smiled and nodded. Jonghyun wanted her to wear that too. It makes him feel... well... yeah.

Gwiboon went into the bathroom to bathe, change and tie up her hair into a ponytail. She took the yellow bag she bought and dumped her stuffs inside. When she turned around, Jonghyun was lying on her bed, sleeping. She walked over to him and pulled him up before they walked downstairs for breakfast. It was 8.15am and they had 15 minutes to eat.

xxx

They chatted and talked about their dreams before heading out, walking to school in silence.

"Oppa, i'm nervous."

Jonghyun turned around and gave Gwiboon an assuring smile.

"Dont worry Gwiboon ah, i'm here. And i'm in the same class as you. Well, except for one."

Gwiboon widened her eyes in horror, "what!? What if i get bullied!?"

Jonghyun chuckled, " Nope. It's alright. There's Amber and Nicole. They are awesome people. They'll help you out."

Gwiboon nodded. "Erm.. Gwiboon ah, would you like me to put my hand over your shoulder, or waist?" She looked down at her chest and at Jonghyun's arm. 

"Waist should be better." Jonghyun chuckled and wrapper his right arm around her waist.

They entered the school gate and Gwiboon tightened her grip on her bag. Jonghyun smiled and whispered into her ear, "relax yeobo."

Gwiboon felt people staring at her. Guys sending Jonghyun glares while girls sent her some.

They entered the hall and Jonghyun brought her to her locker. 

"Hey dude!" Onew shouted while eating a piece of chicken. Jonghyun turned around and patted his back. 

"Woah~ Who's this pretty?"

Gwiboon turned around and bowed 90degrees. "Im Gwiboon. O-Onew oppa?" Onew smiled, 

"Hey Gwiboon. Yes, Im onew! How you do know my name?"

"Jonghyun oppa said that the one that always eats chicken is Onew oppa." Onew glared at Jonghyun who simply shrugged.

"Ah~ So Jonghyun thinks about me even when he's with his girlfriend? A bit wrong, no?"

xxx

"Jonghyun ah! Your girlfriend?"

"Jonghyun! Pretty one you got there! Can i have her when you're done with her?"

"Oppa! I'm prettier than her!"

"Hyung!"

"Shut the hell up!" A boy with shoulder length hair shouted with a cute short-hair girl beside him. They approached Jonghyun and Gwiboon and the rest of them rushed into their classes, shocked. Of course, a few gossip queens were still around.

"Hey hyung. Hey..."

"Kim Gwiboon." Jonghyun said, wrapping his arm around Gwiboon's waist.

"Annyeong! Aigoo! You're so cute! Ah, we have a lot to talk about later!" the short hair girl said before pecking Minho on the lips and waving them goodbye.

"Hyung, be quick. Lessons starting soon." Minho said, walking off, smiling at Gwiboon.

Once he was out of sight, Gwiboon turned to Jonghyun and asked, "Who are they?"

"Minho and Taeyeon. Taeyeon's Minho's girlfriend."

"Taeyeon's cute!"

"Not as cute as you though" Jonghyun said, pinching her cheeks, making Gwiboon blush.

xxx

They walked to class like this, Jonghyun having his arm wrapped around Gwiboon's waist and Gwiboon holding on to her bag.

"Jongie oppa! I miss yo-" A girl squeled running to hug Jonghyun.

Gwiboon POV:

That must be Sekyung. 

"Who is that?!" she screamed, pointing at me. Hello?! Please, have some respect here! I was about to argue with her when Jjong answered.

"Gwiboon, my girlfriend. Don't be rude to her. Thanks." He said, sending her death glares.

"Oh, really oppa?"

"Yes"

"K-kiss her then! To prove that you guys are really an item!"

I saw Jonghyun biting his bottom lip, before turning to me, he lifted my chin up and press his lips against mine perfectly. Huh. I responded, huh what?! I felt myself wrap my arms around his neck and him pulling me closer to him.

I broke the kiss a few seconds later, "Believe now, Sekyung?" He asked, still side-hugging me. She looked stunned for awhile. Hah. got it low. 

Jonghyun pulled me away and we heard her shout, "Jongie oppa?! You'll get it from me!"

huh. ok.

" I'm sorry for kissing you."

" Neh? N-no. .... im sorry for responding." I felt the blush creeping onto my cheeks.

He chuckled, "You're a good kisser." and then smiled.

I hate that smile, its like some weapon to kill people. 

I blushed harded and covered my face with both hands, hiding my face from his view.

"Aigoo~ So cute. Don't worry, I don't really care."

HUH WHAT WHY DOESN'T HE CARE!?

"I mean, I don't care whether or not you responded. I just... well yeah and I'm kinda glad you did." I blushed even harder, if that is even possible.

"YAH. Stop covering your face, i wanna see your pretty pretty face~" I still refused to face him, not when I'm blushing this hard!

He chuckled and slowly and gently pulled my hands away from my face, smiling. 

"Kim Gwiboon~ Awww you're so cute" he fanboy-ed and peck me on the cheeks before holding my hand and leading me to our first class.

DANCE.

MY FAVOURITE.